U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 11:52 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,860,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
I watched the whole video of Biden falling on those stairs.

He got up, dusted himself off and spryly continued without skipping another step.

He turned around to wave. He looked so handsome, fit and attractive in his suit.

I had no idea Biden wore a suit so well. I have full confidence in his cognitive and
physical health to serve. I also approve of his VP pick. Sure she was given a job.
But she showed up everyday, and she did that job. She obviously was a good
choice for the job she was given back in San Francisco.

Unlike Don Jr., Hunter Biden in interviews sounds like a human being and he is
not constantly starved for daddy's affection. Given what happened to Hunter
Biden at age 3, I would expect him to have great struggles psychologically.
I raised a son, 3 was a major time of awareness and losing ones mother like
that would be horrific for any child.
Your kidding right? Biden fell three times. Not once. If he was fit he would not of fallen, then, or when he said his dog tripped him, and he broke his foot. I don`t believe, for one minute, it was the dogs fault.
The old man looks good in a suit, so what, where is that going to get us. Maybe, biden can become a model for Sports Illustrated.
As far as harris showing up for her job everyday.....so what. We all show up for our jobs every day.......that doesn`t mean we are capable of being the VP.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2021, 12:22 PM

278 posts, read 92,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If someone punched a wax figure of Obama or held up his severed head that would be RACIST ! but doing the same to Trump? He is a fat old white guy so who cares?

The Democrats wouldn't have any standards if they did not have double standards.

Exactly this!

Old 03-20-2021, 12:26 PM

34,068 posts, read 12,520,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
If Trump thinks this is funny, so be it. It reflects more on his pettiness than anything else.
It saved him a thousand words and there isn't anything petty about that !!!

Old 03-21-2021, 12:28 PM

876 posts, read 179,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmmm...what does that say about Hunter Biden?
I'm sure someone here will tell us.

Don Jr. is obsequious, sycophantic, and just so desperate for his dad to give him attention and Don Sr. couldn't care less about him.

Old 03-21-2021, 12:31 PM

3,828 posts, read 4,239,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I'm sure someone here will tell us.

Don Jr. is obsequious, sycophantic, and just so desperate for his dad to give him attention and Don Sr. couldn't care less about him.
I think he's great also. Their family is close. I like that. So much better than crook hunter.

Old 03-21-2021, 01:01 PM

14,201 posts, read 4,249,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
I think you guys don't understand that the problem is the person who created the clip. It really comes off as sour grapes.
It comes off as funny.

Old 03-21-2021, 01:52 PM

8,317 posts, read 9,517,223 times
Quote:
I think you guys don't understand that the problem is the person who created the clip. It really comes off as sour grapes.
The actual clip itself isn't any better or worse than hundreds of other stupid videos of people getting hurt. There used to be entire TV shows devoted to that kind of low humor, big deal.
The Left has No Sense of Humor.

Mark my words, if it was reversed - The Left would be pi$$ing their pants with laughter.

Get over it, move on - It's a Meme.

So Sensitive.

I've seen worse.

Old 03-21-2021, 02:03 PM

18,482 posts, read 16,818,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I think he's great also. Their family is close. I like that. So much better than crook hunter.

Unified and strong families are the opposite of what the democratic party wants. They prefer broken families, families run by single mothers who are dependent on the sugar daddy government, etc. Families are dependent on one another, and not the government. For democrats, that is a problem when people can take care of themselves without the government's "help". They actually find it offensive, threatening and outdated.

Old 03-21-2021, 02:04 PM

34,286 posts, read 22,368,438 times
Quote:
Lmao, dementia? Falling up the stairs is caused by dementia now? It's just being clumsy, it happens to all of us at one time or another. You have never ever tripped, stepped on your foot, missed the edge of your seat, tipped too far back in your chair, or made any other silly gaffe, not in your entire life? Just wait, you will.

Yes. I have done all of those things, but I have never done any of them three times in a row.

Old 03-21-2021, 03:15 PM

9,985 posts, read 4,839,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes. I have done all of those things, but I have never done any of them three times in a row.
To your recollection anyways.
Think toddlers don't stumble ?
Or a person having inner ear infections?

Didn't laugh on the wax debacle, and not laughing at this current meme.

Slap stick humor was not a niche I was a fan of .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies