Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 07:54 AM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Feel free to claim credit, but a lot of political media people have been predicting this for ages. It's the perfect solution for someone who hasn't any particular skills or brains. I mean, it's not as if anyone is going to invite him to join a think tank, or hire him to teach - and banks will be wary about providing funds for any development projects. Some ex-presidents have long-time friends to gather with, but Trump doesn't seem to have any disinterested friends. In fact, much of his family doesn't even want to spend time with him.

If he had any sense, he would have thought along these lines years ago. The funny part is that I don't think he knows his way around the internet at all. I have the feeling that if you just locked him in a room with a computer and told him to open a free Yahoo account, he wouldn't be able to do it
"It's the perfect solution for someone who hasn't any particular skills or brains."

I would say, "pot meet kettle" but that would be against the rules.

Of course a far lefty would think someone who turned a few millions into BILLIONS and built a world wide "empire" and became President of the United States by BEATING the throng of established repubs politicians and the "smartest woman in the world", " hasn't any particular skills or brains."!

And WE are the UN-educated.

TDS IS truly a MENTAL disease!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2021, 08:01 AM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So the rumors of his daughter-in-law running for the Senate in NC are just nonsense?
And you think 1 has to do with the other?

Old 03-22-2021, 08:02 AM

7,913 posts, read 3,458,721 times
I would watch any new Trump social media platform with interest but I would not join it until after it had suffered it's first deplatforming and data breach attempts, especially if they require a phone number or other identifying information in order to join.

Old 03-22-2021, 08:04 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
It will be a great place to help the FBI locate loonies who want to cause harm and resurrect the insurection. Didn't they get ahold of Parlers data, that help find a lot of the deviants.
Good point. Get all the lunatics in one place to keep an eye on them.

Old 03-22-2021, 08:15 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,575,531 times
Finally! A special, safe place for him and his cult! Maybe CD will lose a few users?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies