Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2021, 06:28 AM

30,143 posts, read 11,778,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Rudy was doing it for the side grift. Trying to make as much money as he could with Trump access as the golden ticket. Doesn’t care what it does to his reputation, his career is over anyway and cash out while the getting is good. And cash out he did!
But what was the Powell angle?

Perhaps promised to be nominated AG in a 2nd Trump term. Rudy wanted money and enjoyed being back in the limelight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2021, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
There isn't an adult in America who believes Wrastling is real. Come on now. Lol. Just like i believe Trump supporters don't believe there was fraud. They just wanna own the "libs" and this was the way to do it. Nobody is that gullible.
I have chatted people all in with Trump in person and I was looking at the Gateway Pundit comment section about Powell and her court case. I think there are Trump voters who really believe all this stuff. There are some here that just enjoy stirring the pot getting a reaction out of democrats.

Reminds me of the whole flat earth thing. Sure some are in that to troll "round earthers." But there are certainly people who really believe that nonsense. Once you believe everyone who disagrees with you is lying and there some grand conspiracy in the shadows behind all of this. One can believe anything.

Old 03-25-2021, 06:35 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Giuliani said in open court there was no fraud . Many of trumps lawyers stated in open court no fraud.
Fox News and newsmax read on air retractions saying no fraud.
The CISA,DOJ and FBI found no fraud.
Republicans election officials found no fraud.
Now Sydney Powell says no rational person would believe her fraud claims.

I don’t feel sorry for anyone moronic enough to believe this crap and face federal charges for attacking the capitol on Jan 6th.
Don’t drop the soap if you don’t want your butt violated
Fact is no one looked for the fraud.. many AMericans including democrats witnessed the fraud. Many sworn to be true. So now Americans are liars too.

Fact is two of my family members never had their votes counted as they mailed in their ballots early in PA and were not on the rolls of names who voted. Are they liars too?

Old 03-25-2021, 06:51 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Amazing so many people were fooled by trump.
Based on Powell's defense I think her supporters might also have a case for slander, they did actually believe her.

Old 03-25-2021, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Based on Powell's defense I think her supporters might also have a case for slander, they did actually believe her.
I believe my fellow Americans of both parties that swore there was fraud in the election. And there were many. I believe my own eyes of people being sent home only for a few people to pull out ballots hidden under tables and started counting them against the security of ballots as they are counted. It is on tape.

Old 03-25-2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I believe my fellow Americans of both parties that swore there was fraud in the election. And there were many. I believe my own eyes of people being sent home only for a few people to pull out ballots hidden under tables and started counting them against the security of ballots as they are counted. It is on tape.
There are irregularities as there are in every single election, it does not amount to fraud. The 2000 election wasn't fraud neither were many others. The election boards are bipartisan and the amount of fraud to swing this election would have to be obvious to many republicans who participate in the state elections, it was not an issue.

Old 03-25-2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Fact is no one looked for the fraud.. many AMericans including democrats witnessed the fraud. Many sworn to be true. So now Americans are liars too.

Fact is two of my family members never had their votes counted as they mailed in their ballots early in PA and were not on the rolls of names who voted. Are they liars too?
Powell and the others claimed Dominion was started by Hugo Chavez. People repeated that claim on here. A total lie. The votes were recounted. The Dominion machines did not change votes. And if Powell really believes all she said well this is the time to open her mouth. Yet instead she is trying to distance herself from her own comments saying none if it should have been taken seriously. That is her only defense at this point. She cannot take back the words but only that she was kidding around or something. That alone should be enough to convince you this is all a sham.

And no one witnessed widespread fraud. That has been totally debunked. I have read the affidavits. At best its a few votes here or there. Some of the affidavits were simply Trump people who were aggressive trying to get in the middle of everything and were told to back off because they were intentionally disrupting the vote count. They were egged on by Powell and Giuliani claiming widespread fraud that did not exist. These Trump people claim because they were not allowed to do whatever they want, that the vote counters were hiding something. There is a bipartisan process for all of this. The system works.

Its like me if I knock on my neighbors door and claim they are cooking meth inside and I want to take a look around. They slam the door in my face. And my response to that is it must be true because they will not let me look around. They must be hiding something. Horrible logic.

And yes back in 2016 HRC and green party Stein claimed voter fraud. The votes were recounted and they went away. Back in the primaries Trump claimed Rubio and Ted Cruz were part of voter fraud when they won some of the primary states. That was when stop the steal was created by Roger Stone. As soon as Trump got the lead in the primaries all of that went away until 2020. Trump cannot accept losing. He always has to find an excuse.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 03-25-2021 at 07:15 AM..

Old 03-25-2021, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There are irregularities as there are in every single election, it does not amount to fraud. The 2000 election wasn't fraud neither were many others. The election boards are bipartisan and the amount of fraud to swing this election would have to be obvious to many republicans who participate in the state elections, it was not an issue.
No irregularities for Biden... fail..

Old 03-25-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Powell and the others claimed Dominion was started by Hugo Chavez. People repeated that claim on here. A total lie. The votes were recounted. The Dominion machines did not change votes. And if Powell really believes all she said well this is the time to open her mouth. Yet instead she is trying to distance herself from her own comments saying none if it should have been taken seriously. That is her only defense at this point. She cannot take back the words but only that she was kidding around or something. That alone should be enough to convince you this is all a sham.

And no one witnessed widespread fraud. That has been totally debunked. I have read the affidavits. At best its a few votes here or there. Some of the affidavits were simply Trump people who were aggressive trying to get in the middle of everything and were told to back off because they were intentionally disrupting the vote count. They were egged on by Powell and Giuliani claiming widespread fraud that did not exist. There is a bipartisan process for all of this. The system works.

And yes back in 2016 HRC and green party Stein claimed voter fraud. The votes were recounted and they went away. Back in the primaries Trump claimed Rubio and Ted Cruz were part of voter fraud when they won some of the primary states. That was when stop the steal was created by Roger Stone. As soon as Trump got the lead in the primaries all of that went away until 2020. Trump cannot accept losing. He always has to find an excuse.
Explain the truck load of ballots coming out of NY to PA.

Old 03-25-2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
No irregularities for Biden... fail..
There were irregularities for both candidates but if you actually believe that then you need to explain why the republicans gained in the house if there was massive fraud.

Good article by Dominion addressing all the lies presented by Trump's legal team.

https://www.dominionvoting.com/elect...cord-straight/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies