Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2021, 02:17 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Read his disgusting posts. He hates Trump, Jews, whites and Christians. Why did he move to the US then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
i find it weird that people hate everything about the US, but have no issue living and working here.

Same old story, just a different day. Refugee is allowed to move to the U.S. from their troubled cr*phole, and the left/media immediately begin convincing them they are victims and to hate America.

This Moustafa idiot raised a son that carried on the whole blaming his issues on "Islamophobia" to the point that he went out and murdered 10 white people.

That apple didn't fall far from the tree now did it?

Old 03-24-2021, 02:23 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Isn't overt racism against the FB TOS?
FB has a policy against hate speech.

I don't think telling Christians and Jews to go to hell qualifies as hate speech. Impolite, yes. Bad taste, yes. Rude, yes. But hate speech? I don't think so. Heck, I've had Christians tell me to go to hell. Was it hate speech? I didn't take it that way.

And you are allowed to call public figures all kind of names. They are public figures so it's fair game.

Old 03-24-2021, 02:27 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
The cops should have smoked him on contact, but our cops are to professional do that.

But, I bet that reality hit this loser once he got shot in the leg... In his twisted mind, he probably thought he was in a video game.

I just hope that the AB, MM or the BGF deal some prison justice and make his miserable life a living hell.

Afterwards, suffer in hell for eternity... Sorry, I couldn't care less about his mental condition since he wasn't that crazy cuz after being shot in the leg, he surrendered.

Old 03-24-2021, 02:45 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
FB has a policy against hate speech.

I don't think telling Christians and Jews to go to hell qualifies as hate speech. Impolite, yes. Bad taste, yes. Rude, yes. But hate speech? I don't think so. Heck, I've had Christians tell me to go to hell. Was it hate speech? I didn't take it that way.

And you are allowed to call public figures all kind of names. They are public figures so it's fair game.

Yes and their hate speech policy says: We define hate speech as a direct attack against people on the basis of what we call protected characteristics: race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, caste, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity and serious disease. We define attacks as violent or dehumanising speech, harmful stereotypes, statements of inferiority, expressions of contempt, disgust or dismissal, cursing and calls for exclusion or segregation.

I wonder if they would see it as hate speech if a Trump supporter called Obama an "impure black"?

But anyway, no one expects a consistent approach from FB.

Old 03-24-2021, 03:07 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Violent psycho loser, radicalized by endless media outrage campaigns over Trump, Islamophobia, refugees and racism...

Quote:
In Facebook posts over the last two years, he complained about not having a girlfriend, ranted about President Trump and talked about his Islamic faith.
---
In a July 2019 Facebook post, he ranted: ‘Yeah if these racist Islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could.’

Hernandez, the fellow wrestler, added: ‘He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up.

‘It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

Old 03-24-2021, 03:15 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Violent psycho loser, radicalized by endless media outrage campaigns over Trump, Islamophobia, refugees and racism...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

So he hated Trump, which means he's a left wing radical.

So we have another left wing radical domestic terrorist who lived in a privileged suburbia, upset over a man who is no longer in office, how shocking.

Old 03-24-2021, 04:26 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,987,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if we could (mostly) all agree that the issue is mental illness, and not partisan politics, or race, or religion, or region of the country, or gender (other than obviously mentally-ill men do a lot more violence than mentally-ill women).

I don't know that we need better treatment - be that counseling or medication. But certainly we need a higher amount of counseling, and yes, enforced control.

It's interesting, we couldn't "commit people to the mental hospital" because it was against their will .... but a bureaucrat scientist in DC that has never met or diagnosed 330MM forced them to change their daily lives against their will.

If me walking into a store without a paper mask is somehow lacking regard for society's well-being, how is letting your crazy relative walk out the door any better?
But do we know if it is mental illness?

Consider this: we might say who in their right mind would do this but then consider all the others who are trying to change the lives of others to suit their image. Perhaps this is a similar thing, only their tool is mass murder.

Remember, power is "the ultimate aphrodisiac.".

Originally Posted by AfriqueNY
It's a problem. Now you feel anxiety just going grocery shopping. Soon we will all be at home ordering online thanks to these nutjobs. Honestly there is no way to stop it.

It does make a rather interesting point in that for years, one of the things heard from those against carrying guns is, "Why do you carry a gun to a grocery store? Who do you expect to shoot there?".

Well, without going into the explanation of why you carry everywhere you can........now situation has shown why you carry to a grocery store.

As to anxiety, I find out world puts it everywhere, one way or another. Certainly being on these political forums yesterday, with the way Washington is reportedly reacting, sent my anxiety up and since I can't drink anymore, I just have to face it head on, not take measures to neutralize it (5 minutes after a shot of scotch, I won't care about the difference between the big and little hand).........although I did find at the end of last night's evening movie (DVD), I was pretty relaxed.

SO-o, staying at home, locking ourselves in our castles, cutting the E space link to the world, may be the way we escape the anxiety out there.

Last edited by TamaraSavannah; 03-24-2021 at 05:22 AM..

Old 03-24-2021, 05:06 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Basically he hates Obama, hates Clinton, hates Trump, hates Putin, hates Jews, hates Christians.

It's ok to hate people on FB. You just can't blatantly peddle lies so outrageous that it shocks the conscience.

He never said there will be martial law imposed to take over our country, or the Kings Grocery shooting is staged, or there is a sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor with no basement, or someone is trying to steal the Syrian election, etc.

He said God will curse us. Well, ok. Whatever.

"Israel is the governor of America, Trump is a Zionist work..." aren't lies?

Old 03-24-2021, 05:08 AM

1,465 posts, read 622,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
It's a problem. Now you feel anxiety just going grocery shopping. Soon we will all be at home ordering online thanks to these nutjobs. Honestly there is no way to stop it.
YOU should feel anxiety every time you're near your own demographic.

Old 03-24-2021, 05:11 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I'm pretty sure I have more anxiety walking into a low income black neighborhood than a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado.

And I'm black.

This isn't happening in the 80s, this happened last weekend:
Quote:
A 10-year-old boy was one of 25 people shot in Chicago over the weekend, when he was inside a car as one or more gunmen opened fire, police said Monday.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-c...kend-bloodshed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies