Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2021, 11:54 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times

Advertisements

I bet that its more of a terrorist issue than a racial issue. That’s why the federal government is leaving it alone since they don’t want to admit that the FBI was monitoring him and failed to keep tabs on him.

Old 03-24-2021, 11:58 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Dude, I have never seen anyone stretch as much as you to defend a person who has so much hate. Why are you defending him. It’s just a bad look.

You're the only one here who thinks I'm defending him.

It's not a good look to be so out of touch.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:00 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
"The generally received OPINION"....huh.

Okay, well I guess that's, like, their opinion. I don't see how it makes it more valid than my opinion. And it's probably suspect, too, to be honest, as they were playing politics (or just guessing???).

Look at the "race of offender" column. Where is Latino? Unless I am reading it wrong, they are absolutely 100% putting in criminal Latinos in with the whites column:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls
For the FBI:UCR, Middle Easterners and Hispanics have Always been in the White category. The Right side of the FBI chart dictates Hispanic or non, but no mention of race. Could be White, Black, Native, or Asian Hispanics.

For 911, Boston Bombers, Pulse Attack, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood Terrorist attack, those are all put in the White category, which helps the Leftists Narrative of White men being responsible for a higher share of mass murders compared to other groups ie. "White man bad" narrative.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:02 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I bet that its more of a terrorist issue than a racial issue. That’s why the federal government is leaving it alone since they don’t want to admit that the FBI was monitoring him and failed to keep tabs on him.
Yeah, heaven forbid the FBI would monitor Terrorists based on race

Old 03-24-2021, 12:06 PM

2,220 posts, read 2,801,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Isn't overt racism against the FB TOS?
Not if it comes from the Left. Then it gets a pass.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why was he and his family even allowed to immigrate to the US?
Because Democrats need votes.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:10 PM

6,506 posts, read 7,538,629 times
^^ Exactly.

If his name had turned out to be Bob Jones, then many would cry "conspiracy" or "false flag operation to try to take your guns away." No one wins with all this politicizing of tragic events.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
For the FBI:UCR, Middle Easterners and Hispanics have Always been in the White category. The Right side of the FBI chart dictates Hispanic or non, but no mention of race. Could be White, Black, Native, or Asian Hispanics.

For 911, Boston Bombers, Pulse Attack, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood Terrorist attack, those are all put in the White category, which helps the Leftists Narrative of White men being responsible for a higher share of mass murders compared to other groups ie. "White man bad" narrative.
And ALL of those had an Islamic Terrorist motive.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:13 PM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
They were quick to state the Atlanta shootings were a hate crime with no evidence of a hate crime. The young man was white had a sex addiction and said he killed for that reason. They still said it was a hate crime. Biden ordered flags lowered.

Yet in Boulder only white people were murdered by a Syrian man yet no one is screaming hate crime..why? Is it different when white peoples are murdered.

The MSM won't concede that neither this shooting or the shooting in Boulder City was a hate crime because in the latter case the killers name (Aham Al Aliwi Alissa) and country (Syria) he was borne in. They continue to scream both were 'White Supremacist'.
The MSM seems to jump to conclusions long before the facts are revealed to get ratings. In some cases it has backfired, as in CNN being sued by Nick Sandmann who was awared millions and caused inpart CNN ratings to drop almost in half.

Old 03-24-2021, 12:13 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post

Exactly. It's all about an agenda.

I think the FBI used to be nonpartisan (like our increasingly partisan military), but not anymore they arent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies