Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 10:49 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
I didn't think that Biden's fall was funny. I thought Trump's Biden fall golfball meme was hilarious.

Due to his fragility, Biden is a great risk of a broken hip and/or bones during a fall - especially from the steps of Air Force One. Rather than feigning agility and energy, Biden needs to slow down and step carefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
President Biden must stop with the attempts to look spry. He is 78 years old, and no one expects him to jauntily run up steep steps.
Yep

Biden* needs to stop lying to his base, pretending that he's physically and mentally fit. But his base laps it up so they are part of the problem.

Trump may have walked slowly down the ramp but by doing that all he's done is proven that he is smarter and has far more common sense than Biden*. When a person gets old they need to slow down and take more care when doing anything physical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 11:04 AM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Too bad, the utter hatred directed at Trump makes laffffing at Biden totally legit, tit-4-tat.

Old 03-23-2021, 11:10 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yep

Biden* needs to stop lying to his base, pretending that he's physically and mentally fit. But his base laps it up so they are part of the problem.

Trump may have walked slowly down the ramp but by doing that all he's done is proven that he is smarter and has far more common sense than Biden*. When a person gets old they need to slow down and take more care when doing anything physical.

These are the key words here.
After all, the head on the shoulders ( and the decisions this head makes) is what Americans are voting for, (not the legs,) so take the necessary precautions if needed, while carrying that head around.

Old 03-23-2021, 11:29 AM

10,097 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
He’s an old pathetic piece of trash and will go down in history as the final piece of the puzzle required to destroy America.

I will celebrate every time he falls down.
This is how I feel. If he were just the ordinary older person, I'd feel so bad for him. Corrupt Joe is destroying America and he knows it so I have no sympathry. My country comes first over some old coot that wants to divide us, shut us up and destroy this country. He gets so sympathy at all. And believe me he couldn't care any less about me.

I won't feel sorry for a modern day Hitler.

Old 03-23-2021, 12:38 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Spot on.

I did laugh at Biden's idiot p/r staffer who inferred the wind played a role. this was NOT the Wizard of Oz.

I guess he did not stay in shape all those months in hiding.
It wasn't the wind. Nah, it was Rush's ghost that tripped him...either that, or they deliberately raised the height of each step a quarter inch.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:56 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
At least he fell up and not down .
Now you’re reaching for thin air... Falling UP stairs is far worse since the image shows how venerable he really is. Every single intelligence agency in the world, friend or foe, took notice of this event.

So, I guess for now on, there will be a news black-out when Biden boards AF1... Since he will be carried by two Airmen up those stairs OR they will rig up an escalator so he can “look”’more presidential.

This was nothing but another event to prove that he’s not running the country.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:58 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g500 View Post
No short way to put this. If you think the jokes about Biden falling are funny, you need to know this is bullying. I don't see how an older man falling on stairs and possibly getting hurt is funny.

I fully expect this thread to be hijacked by what-aboutism. What about all the mean comments of Trump shuffling slowly down the ramp? They were not right either and also bullying too.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Please be the more mature person. Jesting at other people's pain is childish behavior and does not belong in a mature political discussion. Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0HobTdc4C0

Old 03-23-2021, 02:02 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g500 View Post
No short way to put this. If you think the jokes about Biden falling are funny, you need to know this is bullying. I don't see how an older man falling on stairs and possibly getting hurt is funny.

I fully expect this thread to be hijacked by what-aboutism. What about all the mean comments of Trump shuffling slowly down the ramp? They were not right either and also bullying too.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Please be the more mature person. Jesting at other people's pain is childish behavior and does not belong in a mature political discussion. Grow up.
The man brought it on himself. He made fun of Trump for stumbling on a set of stairs and said "Watch me run up the stairs!" Well, when you do something like that, you've set yourself up to be mercilessly mocked and belittled when it's you tripping on the stairs three times in one go. He made fun of others for tripping on the stairs.

If you can dish it, you better be able to take it. If you can't take it coming back on you, you should have kept your mouth shut and just treated others with kindness. If you choose to be an obnoxious asshat, then don't cry when people make fun of you for the same things.

Old 03-23-2021, 02:03 PM

10,097 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Trump walked down the ramp because he had on new shoes which, since new, had a slippery sold and he made a point to walk slow down the slanted ramp so that he wouldn't fall. He was smart enough to prevent it. The wind was blowing that day also and didn't knock Trump down.

Biden needs lead in his shoes to keep him upright especially when no strings are holding him up.

Old 03-23-2021, 02:11 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtHome4Ever View Post
No end of jokes over Ford and Trump falling, tripping or holding the railing.

SNL did all kinds of skits on Ford falling.

In fact with Trump falling people were wishing he died.

Seems lefties are only upset when people joke about Hillary and Biden falling.

I wonder why that is.
They can dish it out, but can’t take it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies