Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 12:50 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
I'm not a Biden fan.

I think cheap shots about someone tripping on stairs is pretty stupid. Who hasn't tripped on stairs and looked clumsy? And you can see the wind blowing the back of his suit, maybe it was windy and a steep climb into a plane.
I've never seen anyone trip on three consecutive steps.

What is even scarier is that people think the big guy could be knocked off his feet by a puff of wind...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 01:42 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g500 View Post
No short way to put this. If you think the jokes about Biden falling are funny, you need to know this is bullying. I don't see how an older man falling on stairs and possibly getting hurt is funny.

I fully expect this thread to be hijacked by what-aboutism. What about all the mean comments of Trump shuffling slowly down the ramp? They were not right either and also bullying too.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Please be the more mature person. Jesting at other people's pain is childish behavior and does not belong in a mature political discussion. Grow up.
The jokes would be a million fold worse if Trump had fallen like China Joe and everybody knows it. It's obvious that Joe has dementia and it is cruel to this elderly man to have propped him up and elect him when he is too feeble to do the job. Again, the bullying of Trump was a million fold worse....were you starting threads daily then objecting to the cruel and incessant bullying of Trump? I'm taking a wild guess and saying it's no.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:46 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm in my mid-30s. I workout every day. I am quite physically fit as I can do 12-15 pullups at any one time.

Earlier today, I was walking down the stairs at one of my friend's house and tripped. Sprained my ankle. As I sit here at home, it still hurts like hell.

Doesn't matter how old you are, everybody trips and falls at some point. This is not at all an indication of anything other than Joe Biden is a human being just like the rest of us.
Have you ever tripped and fallen, got up and tripped and fell and then got up and tripped and fell again? I haven't. Two years ago, I was climbing over a thousand steps daily from my apartment in Baku, Azerbaijan to work and back during rainstorms, windstorms, sometimes after having had a few drinks for almost a year and I don't think I ever slipped once and I'm over 60 yoa.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:51 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
I think the difference is he didn't get hurt. If he has then I'd be right there with you. I've gone ass over tea kettle plenty of times and laugh at myself when I do.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:52 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
I dont find it the least bit amusing that Biden fell. I find it sad that it happened so many times. I detest Biden, but damn can't someone give him a hand?

Old 03-23-2021, 01:55 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I dont find it the least bit amusing that Biden fell. I find it sad that it happened so many times. I detest Biden, but damn can't someone give him a hand?
Yes, I found it odd that no one gave him a hand. Where was Dr. Jill?

Old 03-23-2021, 03:28 AM

2,106 posts, read 978,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Agreed.

Clearly the democrats regret their choice, it’s too late now.
Nope , it’s perfect timing for them, plans are going just fine .

Old 03-23-2021, 03:35 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
I'm not a Biden fan.

I think cheap shots about someone tripping on stairs is pretty stupid. Who hasn't tripped on stairs and looked clumsy?

When was the last time you tripped 3 times going up the stairs?

Old 03-23-2021, 03:36 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,350,826 times
What a let down this thread is. Here, I thought there'd be four pages of brand new "Biden fall down" jokes to share with the gals at work.

Old 03-23-2021, 03:58 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
What a let down this thread is. Here, I thought there'd be four pages of brand new "Biden fall down" jokes to share with the gals at work.
Sorry! Us creative folks fled to higher ground to work on real issues that deserve attention.

It says more about the speaker then topic when a person mocks, sneers, and takes delight in anothers' human mishaps.

Humility - try it . I'll be busy practicing tolerance til ya'll catch up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies