Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 04:44 PM

467 posts, read 1,045,370 times

Advertisements

Despite the harrowing conditions at the border, and the fact it gets worse daily, this administration seems hell-bent on doing absolutely nothing to stop this surge. In fact, their efforts seem to focus on accommodating it!

I’ve never seen anything like this. Can a federal judge shut this whole thing down? Can the health department go in and close these detention facilities? Surely, there has to be some system of checks and balances here that can put a stop to this madness.

This is a rogue administration!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2021, 04:50 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieTX View Post
Despite the harrowing conditions at the border, and the fact it gets worse daily, this administration seems hell-bent on doing absolutely nothing to stop this surge. In fact, their efforts seem to focus on accommodating it!

I’ve never seen anything like this. Can a federal judge shut this whole thing down? Can the health department go in and close these detention facilities? Surely, there has to be some system of checks and balances here that can put a stop to this madness.

That's what I want to know. Why isn't someone of authority stepping in to stop this madness at our border? You're right, instead of Biden doing something to stop it he is accomodating it instead. Something's just not right about this whole thing. I'm surprised that some patriots haven't gone to the border and gotten involved.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:55 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Usurper Joe will go down in history as being the most backwards wrong on every issue fake POTUS that was ever installed in office. And he's as sharp mentally as a senile baboon. But still a little less crazy than Harris or other top progressives.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:57 PM

5,742 posts, read 4,697,306 times
What's next?

Learn to speak spanish.

Old 03-29-2021, 05:00 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:

Biden is feeding the problem, not just doing nothing about it.

Old 03-29-2021, 05:01 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,669,748 times
What's next?

45 back as 47 in 3.5 years, that's what.

Old 03-29-2021, 05:42 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
What's next?

Learn to speak spanish.
Over my dead body!

Old 03-29-2021, 05:52 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:

Are you worried about the health of the migrants?
What is your fear?

Old 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM

2,016 posts, read 3,522,415 times
I think it's too complicated with unaccompanied minors. What do you do with them? At least with adults you can find out where they live and give them a bus ride back, but most kids would have no idea and you couldn't guarantee they'd be returned to their parents in their home country safely! Biden goofed telling this side of the world we'd take their children.

Old 03-29-2021, 06:08 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
What's next? The democrats will be voted out unless they are successful at stacking future elections in their favor with "voter reforms".

Then any Republican that wins or anybody that attempts to stabilize the illegal immigration problem will be demonized by the democrats that voted Biden in and say it is inhumane and children are being separated from family and it racist what is being done to stabilize the flow.

A poster on CD who is known to lean left and is a Biden supporter said in another thread "it is reasonable that with a pandemic people (legal citizens) should be documented for having a COVID vaccine before being allowed to travel. Yet his side laid a welcome mat for undocumented immigrants to rush the border, think about that regarding their stance on illegal immigration and their demand that the COVID pandemic is so dangerous that legal people need to be restrained from travel and entering places. Then you tell me......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies