Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 05:58 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times

Advertisements

They've been hammering him about the Border
They've been hammering him about the lack of press conferences.

Why are the Trump supporters not shouting about how the Press is biased?

Here's why:
Because first and foremost, the current admin takes it in stride, and they either answer the question, or they duck it like every politician before Trump. Trump, being the textbook narcissist he is, always made their questions about him, and he played the victim card every time. If he had just answered the questions (truthfully, or with a polite dodge) he would have gotten the same treatment. Not saying that is right or wrong, I'm just saying he made his own chaos, because he knew how to manipulate the press and his base, and he did it well.

I've seen all of the press hammering him more and more on these two issues.

The difference is not the press. The difference is the response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 05:59 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
I kind of agree. I've been watching the media (all stations) slam the border situation and squarely calling out the Biden administration. It's fair coverage and he's not be handled with kid gloves.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:00 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
Biden deserves jail time for his mistreatment of these kids.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:00 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
They've been hammering him about the Border
They've been hammering him about the lack of press conferences.

Why are the Trump supporters not shouting about how the Press is biased?

Here's why:
Because first and foremost, the current admin takes it in stride, and they either answer the question, or they duck it like every politician before Trump. Trump, being the textbook narcissist he is, always made their questions about him, and he played the victim card every time. If he had just answered the questions (truthfully, or with a polite dodge) he would have gotten the same treatment. Not saying that is right or wrong, I'm just saying he made his own chaos, because he knew how to manipulate the press and his base, and he did it well.

I've seen all of the press hammering him more and more on these two issues.

The difference is not the press. The difference is the response.
Maybe it's because the Press Conferences look like a reunion of old friends. There is no Jim Acosta who has made it his life goal to cause a press secretary to cry.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:01 AM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Biden's border policy is the opposite to Trump's border policy.
So Biden deserves to be bashed for it.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/florid...-border-policy

Old 03-23-2021, 06:01 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Good grief the hypocrisy.

Whaaaaaaaaa leave Biden alone!!!!

Old 03-23-2021, 06:07 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Good grief the hypocrisy.

Whaaaaaaaaa leave Biden alone!!!!

Do you not get the gist of this thread? Biden is being bashed for it. By the supposed "lame stream" media who you all said does nothing but give Biden a pass. No one here is asking for them to leave him alone.

I'm proud they are reporting it negatively. No one is complaining. But the royal you has spent I don't know how many years saying the media is unfair to republicans.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:12 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Do you not get the gist of this thread? Biden is being bashed for it. By the supposed "lame stream" media who you all said does nothing but give Biden a pass. No one here is asking for them to leave him alone.

I'm proud they are reporting it negatively. No one is complaining. But the royal you has spent I don't know how many years saying the media is unfair to republicans.
Yeah no kidding the MSM is turning on this Trojan Corpse to usher in Commiela.

Shocking.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:15 AM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Trump took a consistently hard line on illegal immigrants.....something America was proud of Trump for doing.....but the media nonsensically bashed him for it.
Biden whereas, is all over the place.....and has drawn criticism (albeit not enough criticism) for good reason.

Old 03-23-2021, 06:16 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post

Yeah he is being slapped with a limp lettuce leaf by his protectors in the press relative to the last 4 years. Trump was relentlessly bashed on this topic for doing the right thing. Joe has single handedly created a humanitarian crisis.

The gist of this thread is a false premise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies