Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2021, 09:07 AM

6,963 posts, read 2,696,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Biden is mentally incompetent and a 50 year career Democrat political hack, leach and Harris is the most light of lightweight affirmative action nitwits. What an embarrassment.
She will not even win the primary if she decides to run in 2024. She will again drop out before the first vote is cast. The GOP should easily win in 2024.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2021, 09:13 AM

1,411 posts, read 565,000 times
I really don't care that the vile Harris may have used her feminine wiles to advance her career; I despise her for her undeserved rise to VP , her unbridled, grasping, ambition, and her wacky left wing political philosophy.
She showed in her laughably incompetent campaign that she is devoid of scruples or original thought, but will hew to any position that will advance her electability.
This nasty creature could not even win her own state's primary, yet the doddering fool Biden assented to the DNC & chose this dangerous numbskull as his running mate. Typical Democrat identity politics, based upon checking off a box, NOT on ability. Witness that thing Levine , a total disaster in PA, getting approved yesterday, solely, of course, because of the tranny ID.
Of course, we see the comments about "misogyny" and "fear of a strong Democratic woman" by those who actually voted for these two idiots, all too typical.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:18 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Learn a new term did you? Makes you feel trendy using it, eh?
Here's another: hypocrite. Used in a sentence: Democrats are the most hypocritical people on the planet.

You people didn't care about what Bill had done. (he makes Trump look like a choir boy)
Obama wanted to marry a white woman but then decided he needed to marry a black woman for political reasons. So he tossed over a white woman and found Michelle, mission accomplished. Then, seems he'd added a second wife, VJ. You people don't care about any of that either.
You people didn't care that Biden* was with a married woman. And her marriage broke up most likely because of their cheating. She seems to care more for her position than she does her now husband.
And then there is Harris*. You people simply don't care.

All that you people do care about is what Trump had done. And you people have been very vocal about it for years. All while ignoring what your own was doing. Hypocrites, the lot of you.
I've known the meaning of "incel" for a while and I imagine you are well acquainted with it as well.

I don't have time to respond to your nonsense about Obama's previous relationships or the nature of his relationship with Valerie Jarrett, or who Biden might have dated.

But you're absolutely right that I don't care who consenting adults choose as their partners. I find it peculiar that you do. Are you as concerned about the nature of Trump's relationships?

As for Bill Clinton, again, I don't care about any relationship he might have had with a consenting adult. But allegations of sexual assault should be taken seriously, no matter the political party of the accused. Clinton, Trump, Cuomo and anyone else accused of sexual assault should be thoroughly investigated.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:19 AM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Got any proof to any of these “statements” or just biased speculation?
You need proof because you never pay attention to your own?
You don't think Bill was a womanizer? You missed that he was impeached for lying about it?
Obama wrote a book, if you hadn't read it you can find bits of it online.
VJ is and has been living with them, weird.
Are you saying Dr. Jill wasn't married when she and Joe* got together? Proof?

Maybe you should start paying attention to those you vote for.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:24 AM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I've known the meaning of "incel" for a while and I imagine you are well acquainted with it as well.

I don't have time to respond to your nonsense about Obama's previous relationships or the nature of his relationship with Valerie Jarrett, or who Biden might have dated.

But you're absolutely right that I don't care who consenting adults choose as their partners. I find it peculiar that you do. Are you as concerned about the nature of Trump's relationships?

As for Bill Clinton, again, I don't care about any relationship he might have had with a consenting adult. But allegations of sexual assault should be taken seriously, no matter the political party of the accused. Clinton, Trump, Cuomo and anyone else accused of sexual assault should be thoroughly investigated.
LOL. The only one you hypocritically seem to care about is Trump. Which is why you brought his name up and only his name while ignoring your own. If you actually did not care, like you're rushing to now say, then you wouldn't have brought up anyone.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:26 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:

Deflect much???

Old 03-25-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Baloney. You don't get elected for a statewide office without having connections. Her connection was her sexual relationship with Willie Brown who gave her access to his donor lists. She was NOT elected to be VP. She was chosen by Biden.
All successful politicians have connections and access to donor lists. Harris and Brown stopped dating in 1995. She was elected as DA of San Francisco in 2004 and DA of California in 2011. It must have been a hell of a sexual relationship to get her elected to statewide office 16 years after it was over.

As far as being elected VP, you're right. She was Biden's running mate and he was elected by more than 7 million votes.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:31 AM

2,774 posts, read 901,837 times
Quote:
Nope. Adults don't talk about women in childish, vulgar terms.
Adults talk about women in realistic terms. Progressives prefer speaking circuitously as in their eyes it lends an air of sophistication and moral superiority while avoiding addressing real issues head on.

Willie Brown's former paramour, Kamala Harris, is, like Joe Biden, an empty suit. They weren't elected. They were installed. Neither has the capacity to govern effectively, Biden because of his rapid mental deterioration and Harris, because she is a shallow, vile human being who's career is based mostly on being in the right bed at the right time. Harris earned her nickname, which I won't use here, precisely because it is well known in the world of California politics, how she earned her wings. And don't think Willie Brown was the only NSA relationship that she played to her advantage. The woman didn't get married until she was 49 years old.

You can call that vulgar, but you can't deny it's true.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
LOL. The only one you hypocritically seem to care about is Trump. Which is why you brought his name up and only his name while ignoring your own. If you actually did not care, like you're rushing to now say, then you wouldn't have brought up anyone.
You're so silly.

The only one you don't care about is Trump. He can ho around day and night and you're fine with that. But VP Harris had an adult consensual relationship more that 25 years ago and you get all hot and bothered thinking about it.

Old 03-25-2021, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Deflect much???
I don't think you know what it means to deflect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies