Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 09:42 AM

5,956 posts, read 2,897,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hunter Biden has a bigger problem. Seems he lied on his 4473 on October 12, 2018 when he swore under penalty of $250k fine and 10 years imprisonment that he was not a drug user. That's a felony.
No problem for Hunter.. The old man.,Mr.10%. The Big Guy .The Lier in Chief is his dad.
Rules for these not for me.
Hunter has his "gun Mall " drop the Roscoe in a bin near a school.You know making America safe getting rid of guns .
Jail the basturd like the Left want to jail me ..
And America thought Billy Carter was bad..lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2021, 09:59 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,651,249 times
Quote:
It asks if one is an addict. Hunter Biden is. Once an addict, always an addict, even when they're in recovery. He lied. Felony offense.
Oh geez, you must think its 1950!

We are in the year 2021 now...drugs are no longer associated with 'evil or the devil'and you will certainly not kill your brother after smoking a joint!. LOL

Old 03-26-2021, 10:11 AM

89,291 posts, read 45,002,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh geez, you must think its 1950!

We are in the year 2021 now...drugs are no longer associated with 'evil or the devil'and you will certainly not kill your brother after smoking a joint!. LOL
I guess we don't need background checks for gun purchases, then. No need to require a 4473 to buy a firearm. Hunter lied on his and so far is getting away with it, so it's no big deal to eliminate them completely.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict. He's been to rehab at least 3 different times due to several relapses. He lied on the 4473 when he said he was not a drug addict. That's a federal felony. Sleepy Joe should stand by his position on greater gun control and have Hunter prosecuted. Otherwise, he's a fraud.

Old 03-26-2021, 11:10 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,370,985 times
It does not matter what anyone's attitude towards illegal drugs and their users are. Whether they should be legal or not or whether those who are addicted to and use those drugs should be allowed to own firearms. That's a whole other topic. It's still both a federal and state crime to be a user of illegal drugs or addicted to those drugs to possess a firearm. It's still a federal crime to lie on Form 4473 in order to buy a firearm. Until the laws are changed regarding that and I doubt that they will be it's not worth arguing over.

Hunter Biden is obviously a drug addict even by his own admission. He knowingly lied on Federal Form 4473 in order to purchase a firearm. Joseph R. Biden's daughter in law threw Hunter's gun into a dumpster where anyone could find it and someone who was just rummaging through the dumpster did in fact find it. That was a violation of Delaware's safe storage laws. Yet you don't hear a peep out of Joseph R. Biden about that as he's out there advocating for even more gun laws. You don't hear a peep out of his AG the honorable Merrick Garland regarding an investigation into this.

These stories have received limited attention from the main stream news media as they too advocate for even more gun laws. Not a peep out of Mom's Demand Action and Everytown for Gun Safety either. You'd think that they'd demand that Joseph R. Biden's son be investigated, charged and prosecuted for violating a federal gun control law? You'd think that they'd demand that Joseph R. Biden's daughter in law be charged with violating Delaware's safe storage laws? Which just goes to prove the blatant hypocrisy of Joseph R. Biden, the media and the nations leading gun control advocates. That is the bottom line.

I don't know if Delaware's gun laws are like New York's regarding handgun possession. If so and if Joseph R. Biden's daughter in law did not have a permit to possess a handgun that was specifically registered to her it would be illegal for her to even touch it. Maybe that should be looked into also? Hell they could also be in violation of any number of the thousand's upon thousand's of federal, state and local gun laws that already exist as well.

I find it ironic that every time there's a sensationalized shooting these sanctimonious hypocrites and their sycophants come out of the woodwork stamping their petty little feet and demand that we must do something about gun violence. When they themselves are violating laws that are already on the books and at the very least are not even aware that these laws even exist. Let alone the lack of enforcing them.

Quote:
Hunter Biden reveals drink and drugs sprees, new marriage but ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-board.html
Jul 01, 2019 · Hunter Biden opened up about his addiction to drugs and alcohol, his new marriage, dating his sister-in-law and his foreign business deals in an interview with The New Yorker.

"'Look, everybody faces pain,' the 49-year-old told the magazine. 'Everybody has trauma. There's addiction in every family. I was in that darkness. I was in that tunnel - it's a never-ending tunnel. You don't get rid of it. You figure out how to deal with it."--Hunter Biden
Quote:
Sources: Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sources-s...033025002.html
2 days ago · President-elect Joe Biden hugs his son Hunter Biden on stage Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020, in Wilmington, Del. ... who has struggled with drug addiction throughout his adult life. ... it obviously ...

"On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO."

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 03-26-2021 at 11:31 AM..

Old 03-26-2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I guess we don't need background checks for gun purchases, then. No need to require a 4473 to buy a firearm. Hunter lied on his and so far is getting away with it, so it's no big deal to eliminate them completely.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict. He's been to rehab at least 3 different times due to several relapses. He lied on the 4473 when he said he was not a drug addict. That's a federal felony. Sleepy Joe should stand by his position on greater gun control and have Hunter prosecuted. Otherwise, he's a fraud.
Oh indeed he is a fraud along with all of his sycophants in the media and gun control movement.

Old 03-26-2021, 01:19 PM

19,757 posts, read 20,312,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
His dead brother’s widow, who he was sleeping with at the time, threw the gun in a trash can near a school. Can this white trash family get any worse?
Hunter Biden: "Hold my crackpipe "

Old 03-26-2021, 01:23 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,685,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
It does not matter what anyone's attitude towards illegal drugs and their users are. Whether they should be legal or not or whether those who are addicted to and use those drugs should be allowed to own firearms. That's a whole other topic. It's still both a federal and state crime to be a user of illegal drugs or addicted to those drugs to possess a firearm. It's still a federal crime to lie on Form 4473 in order to buy a firearm. Until the laws are changed regarding that and I doubt that they will be it's not worth arguing over.
Here's a litte "whataboutism." I agree with you; however, it's still a federal crime to lie on your SF-86 form and several Trump appointees did so, most notably Jared Kushner. We didn't do anything about that so we obviously don't care about things like this anymore. It's new day. Why should a democratic administation and their offspring be held to a higher standard that the previous administration?

Old 03-26-2021, 01:32 PM

38,067 posts, read 22,230,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Talk about gun control, Hunter doesn’t control his.....

Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter Biden’s gun

The bizarre incident involved a trash can, a man searching for recyclables and, eventually, federal law enforcement.

On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ens-gun-477879
So will Biden sign new laws to punish offenders like his own son?

Old 03-26-2021, 01:35 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,699,536 times
sounds like bs to me..

Old 03-26-2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
So will Biden sign new laws to punish offenders like his own son?
I'm just waiting for those same Democrat politicians that were calling for the heads of Trump's cabinet officials to call for the head of Hunter Biden. Especially those of whom are consistently calling for more gun control laws. Somehow I think that I'll have a pretty long wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies