Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 09:38 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,048 times

Advertisements

Soros and Obama couldn't have come up with a better riot starter video if they had directed it themselves. The tone deaf neck sitter with the casual hand in pocket look was the star, and should be indicted for stupidity while surrounded by a thousand hostile phone users. This will get a lot of buildings torched and a few lives lost.........hope you don't live in a blue town like Portland...........

Old 03-30-2021, 09:48 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
respect my authoritah!
"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"

#allhailCartman

Old 03-30-2021, 09:50 AM

1,889 posts, read 1,324,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You need to read the research article I posted!

Key concepts in postmortem drug redistribution

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16035199/

The conclusion of this ^ study:
It looks like a review article. I don't have access to the full text, but the abstract is not inconsistent with what I've written.
(Lipophilicity is one factor determining the rate of redistribution, post-mortem or ante-mortem, but not its direction).

All I'm doing here is using your own references and talking points from earlier posts.

TDDP delivery depends on a localized concentration gradient between subcutaneous tissues and the circulation.

Post-mortem, the same concentration gradient exists, but blood levels start to rise compared to ante-mortem measurements due to the absence of a functional liver/circulatory system to metabolize and eliminate the drug.

With an iv/oral dose, the same compartmental gradients do not arise because redistribution occurs from well-perfused to poorly-perfused tissues. The extent of post-mortem redistribution (if it occurs at all) will be considerably less.

That is especially true if we suspect a single acute oral dose as in the Floyd case.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:53 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Science denier, Floyd was saying before and after being in the police car. It wasn't the police car, it was the fentanyl and meth. It wasn't the mid 70 degree day causing Floyd to lose his mind. Please also note that the police arresting the other minorities with Floyd didn't cause them to lose their minds.

Do you deny the science that fentanyl and meth are a deadly combination?
I don't deny science, but you seem to deny that the police could have taken actions to prevent Floyd's death. But that's not what they did, instead, they restrained him by putting a knee on his neck and holding him down when he was already prone and handcuffed.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:04 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,064,026 times
They could have easily gotten Chauvin on manslaughter for failure to render aid had Saint Fentanylus Guntotticus not started his not being able to breathe and calling for mommy go directly to hospital instead of jail, pass go, collect $200 schtick before the cops even touched him. You know, the boy who cried wolf - cry wolf when there isn't one and no one will believe you when he actually decides to show up.

As for already handcuffed - how would you feel about gettting headbutted or kicked by a very large, very angry 300lb dude hopped up on meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't deny science, but you seem to deny that the police could have taken actions to prevent Floyd's death. But that's not what they did, instead, they restrained him by putting a knee on his neck and holding him down when he was already prone and handcuffed.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:09 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
No. I've said at least a dozen times I think manslaughter charges wouldn't be inappropriate. I think facts are important and you have leftists blatantly denying science, facts, and the video. Chauvin was trained to pin erratic suspects so they don't get up run in the road get hit by a car and sue. Also to pin suspects foaming at the mouth on their stomachs so they don't choke on their own liquids. This is important to mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
2nd post in and it turns out the thread title is a lie.

Actually no.

That poster is not a medical professional and has repeatedly denied science and ignored blatant facts.

Someone overdosing on fentanyl and meth can foam at the mouth and not immediately pass out. It is a science denying lie to say otherwise.

If that poster was truly a medical professional they would have known that and if not conceded the point after my 4th link.

Science says the combination of fentanyl and meth is very lethal, but this pretend medical expert denies this, because Floyd was on both. Denies that Floyd was foaming at the mouth before he was pinned even though it is on video. Denies on and on stuff on the video like when Floyd said he couldn't breathe for the first 6 times and other science.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:40 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatdude View Post
They could have easily gotten Chauvin on manslaughter for failure to render aid had Saint Fentanylus Guntotticus not started his not being able to breathe and calling for mommy go directly to hospital instead of jail, pass go, collect $200 schtick before the cops even touched him. You know, the boy who cried wolf - cry wolf when there isn't one and no one will believe you when he actually decides to show up.

As for already handcuffed - how would you feel about gettting headbutted or kicked by a very large, very angry 300lb dude hopped up on meth?
I think this is a big point. He was saying he couldn’t breath even before cops directed him inside the car. Then he proceeds to fight them. Someone who can’t breath is not going to be able to put up the fight he did against getting in the car. Later on when it appears he was actually having trouble breathing, why would the officer believe him then? Police hear all sorts of things all the time from suspects.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:47 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I think this is a big point. He was saying he couldn’t breath even before cops directed him inside the car. Then he proceeds to fight them. Someone who can’t breath is not going to be able to put up the fight he did against getting in the car. Later on when it appears he was actually having trouble breathing, why would the officer believe him then? Police hear all sorts of things all the time from suspects.
Floyd also became claustrophobic between the time he was in his car to when he was told to get in the police car.

Old 03-30-2021, 10:55 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Name 1 ex-cop who has served 10 years...

You said the same about George Zimmerman.
Zimmerman wasn't a cop, and no one filmed his attack on Martin.

Everyone in the USA had over 8 minutes to study Chauvin's face, his bearing, and everything else that identifies him.
There's nothing like the horror of watching a person die in front of your eyes to burn a clear memory of the killer into your brain.

How many people watched Floyd die? Millions, for sure. Many of them saw him die over and over if they watched cable news obsessively.

No matter what the cause of death was, I'm betting Chauvin will get 20 years for 2nd degree murder. (or whichever charge of those he faces would bring 20 years.)

Old 03-30-2021, 11:11 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,064,026 times
Right, similar to the infamous Rodney King video that conveniently left out the preceding events. Tug at those heartstrings as hard as you can but keep the brain in the dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Zimmerman wasn't a cop, and no one filmed his attack on Martin.

Everyone in the USA had over 8 minutes to study Chauvin's face, his bearing, and everything else that identifies him.
There's nothing like the horror of watching a person die in front of your eyes to burn a clear memory of the killer into your brain.

How many people watched Floyd die? Millions, for sure. Many of them saw him die over and over if they watched cable news obsessively.

No matter what the cause of death was, I'm betting Chauvin will get 20 years for 2nd degree murder. (or whichever charge of those he faces would bring 20 years.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies