Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 04:08 PM

1,889 posts, read 1,323,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Did you miss my posts about the distribution of Fentanyl and redistribution of Fentanyl both during life and after death?
Quote:
Please! Explain the Pharmacokinetics of Fentanyl. We all welcome your expertise on the topic.
We've covered this, along with why compartmental gradients vary according to mode of administration.

Remember, your response to me was that you didn't understand the topic.

I'm sure you're capable of thinking and commentating lucidly when you're bright and alert.

Last edited by Hightower72; 03-30-2021 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: rollback edits

Old 03-30-2021, 04:09 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
i have a feeling that Chauvin is going to be convicted because of this - the lawyer for Floyd seems like a better lawyer - listening to him, he presents his case better.. Chauvin's lawyer seems blah, and not capturing attention, so because people choose personalities over just blah facts, Floyd's lawyer will win.

Also so far, the witnesses are giving a very emotional testimony, this will cause Floyds case to win.

I think chauvin will lose based on these superficial things, and the gut wrenching videos and testimonies.

the thing that is very strange to me, is Chauvin's optics when he was kneeling on the neck of floyd. he had a weird look on his face, hands in pockets, and he did not have his eyes on Floyd, to be able to see when he has subdued Floyd. Can anyone explain this? That is what disturbed me. Though the whole thing is disturbing. I think if Floyd had not tried to buy things with that fake money, that was how the ball started rolling.. i believe Floyd was on some strong drugs which caused him to panic and act the way he did, he was wailing and freaking out in the car. so many times the future for Floyd could have been prevented by making one different choice.

i dont know if i were on the jury how i would go actually. Too many pros and cons for both men. (floyd and chauvin).
Remember this is the prosecution presenting their witnesses and case. A good lawyer makes the jury see their side.
I was involved in a lawsuit and after reading the opposing sides brief I was almost swayed. In this case we won and also recovered court costs.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
We've covered this, along with why compartmental gradients vary according to mode of administration.

I'm sure you're capable of thinking and commentating lucidly when you're bright and alert.

Please enlighten all of us here. Explain compartment Pharmacokinetics as it applies to Fentanyl for all modes of administration both anti and post-mortem.

You seem fixated on the term "compartmental Pharmacokinetics." You have our attention and we want to learn more from an expert such as yourself.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:18 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,333,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Cite a quote where the ME said Floyd had a fatal does in his system"

Are you this ignorant?

What part of this do you NOT understand?

"This included a large cocktail of drugs inside his system. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner stated that Floyd had a fatal level of opioid fentanyl in his body"
And he then offered.....

But then Baker added, "I am not saying this killed him."

And all of this is part of the report of a conversation with the ME by an officer. It is not the direct opinion of the ME.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:26 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,440,622 times
Chauvin can receive the same benefit of the doubt Floyd received. You know , when you don't assume ahead of time that he even passed a fake 20 or that he even deserved being handcuffed. During an initial report you question the suspect and presume he is innocent. He11 I've seen cases where the suspect is released til the detectives can determine and gather all information. This entire scenario spun out of hand by a store falsely accusing him and the officers 'assuming' .
I've zero doubt chauvin used excessive force . I've zero doubt that any chemicals in his body were not going to have him dead or severely incapable of breathing. It was all compliments of officer not so friendly actions He went to far. This victim blaming is part of the defense. Dead folks can't talk. Chauvin is on trial. He bears responsibility as a human being ...badge or no badge he is culpable. Full stop.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:26 PM

462 posts, read 207,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post

I'm sure you're capable of thinking lucidly when you're bright and alert. All you're doing right now is responding in non sequiturs and going round in circles. That doesn't look good if you're trying to present yourself as a physician.
Quote:
Please enlighten all of us here. Explain compartment Pharmacokinetics as it applies to Fentanyl for all modes of administration both anti and post-mortem.

You seem fixated on the term "compartmental Pharmacokinetics." You have our attention and we want to learn more from an expert such as yourself.
You two guys ought to get married. Then you can have your purse fights in private instead of annoying everybody with your irrelevance.

If we may get back to the subject at hand:

Do police ever carry emergency meds or chemicals that can possibly save somebody suffering from a drug OD? There are many different drugs people can OD on. Is there one med that can prolong the life of the person, long enough to get him to a doctor? Or does each different drug take a different med to help?

Does the cop have to have a fair amount of medical training, so he can (a) recognize which drug the persone is on, and (b) know how to administer the right countermeasure?

Old 03-30-2021, 04:28 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The police didn't have the proper chemicals on hand to administer to Floyd.

Also, it is clear from this message board and out in society in general that the Democrats have an outright disdain for science that goes against their preconceived narrative.

I honestly don't think Chauvin can get a fair trial. There has already been literally hundreds of riots and there will be hundreds more if he isn't convicted of murder. Throw in the anti-science of the left. Reasonable doubt and rule of law are dead.
Mpls police were all equipped with Narcan and given education on how to recognize an opioid overdose and when to use it.

If Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose, Chauvin did not do his due diligence to save Chauvin's life.

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - The Minneapolis Police Department is launching training for its officers to administer the life-saving drug naloxone, more commonly known as Narcan, to opioid overdose victims.

The effort follows a nationwide trend over the last couple of years as police departments and emergency response agencies train to respond to the opioid epidemic. Once the officers complete the training, they will be able to carry the drug in the field.
https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapoli...ioid-overdoses

Old 03-30-2021, 04:33 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyinthesky444 View Post
You two guys ought to get married. Then you can have your purse fights in private instead of annoying everybody with your irrelevance.
Uh, watching people be smart asses to each other is half to most of the fun on here.

Old 03-30-2021, 04:38 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The police didn't have the proper chemicals on hand to administer to Floyd.

Also, it is clear from this message board and out in society in general that the Democrats have an outright disdain for science that goes against their preconceived narrative.

I honestly don't think Chauvin can get a fair trial. There has already been literally hundreds of riots and there will be hundreds more if he isn't convicted of murder. Throw in the anti-science of the left. Reasonable doubt and rule of law are dead.
Floyd had 2 autopsies and they both concluded that he died of homicide. Why don't you want to understand that?

Old 03-30-2021, 04:46 PM

462 posts, read 207,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Floyd had 2 autopsies and they both concluded that he died of homicide.
Could that include negligent homicide, where the cops should have given aid to Floyd when he went into extremis, but they didn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies