Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 04:35 AM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Unlike orange man I thought Joey had a plan. I guess his plan all along was to put Covid infected illegals on Greyhound buses and relocate them across the country.....Brilliant plan Joey!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=uxbndlbing
Stupid Florian spring breakers. A good thing I got vaccinated.

Old 03-26-2021, 04:54 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
Quote:
Unlike orange man I thought Joey had a plan. I guess his plan all along was to put Covid infected illegals on Greyhound buses and relocate them across the country.....Brilliant plan Joey!

It couldn't be all the Spring Breakers who are packing en masse down in Florida among other areas? Or maybe the complete opening up and dropping of all precautions in states like Texas where less than 25% of the state even have had 1 shot of the vaccine? It must be the tested individuals that are being relocated which amount to how many people?After all they ain't Americans.....

Old 03-26-2021, 04:56 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times
You can thank some dumbarse governors.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:01 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:

I thought it was Trump voters who claimed covid would disappear as soon as Biden took over. I heard that over and over where I live and here on CD. It was just an over-hyped flu that Democrats used against Trump. In fact they first predicted it would go away after election day in November. I don't recall Biden promising that or Democrats.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:02 AM

1,803 posts, read 935,479 times
Another BAIT thread..... orange man got outdated when Donald Trump finally had his beauty staff get the hint they were making his spray-tan waaaay too orange and his hair. Once he did that last year..... the nickname was moot. The only President EVER to have a faction see him as a Savior in the past 100yrs was President Donald Trump whom some still see that way.

Christians are taught to never place a man too high even one whom is a favorite Pastor etc. Somehow a man who was never a Church goer and even had many divorces and infidelity.... was one who still got a Savior nod and that is a degree of sin. I never heard anyone claim Joe Biden was a Savoir even Obama.

Far more saw it as a vote against Donald Trump in reality and them threads were on C-D. Far too much of the last era and this Pandemic era I clearly will be glad to place behind me and realize NONE of them are a Savior. I know whom mine is and it is not a sleek did some dirt business man or Politician or anyone who became President. Each has flaws and can be historically seen as possibly having made mistakes by most. Some Presidents were not so Prideful as to never admit they made mistakes. Those that revere and worship them seem to also see they made no real mistake and were chosen by a divine power even. That truly should have a red flag go off if you go that far and how dictators rose and those labeled fascist.

Just these threads on trivial and not yet knowing outcomes and under the same ole rhetoric is what rules in this forum. Much is entertaining and venting.... some goes waaaay to deep and festers and churns into more.

The US cannot tell Florida they must adhere to a National lockdown. So we have those who did less and gone rogue earlier in fully opening up. Biden cannot force the states and the US a National implemented one police covid restrictions policy.

What Trump did not do was set a example of following restrictions that certainly made it easier for states to go more against them. Changing his own rhetoric while President and claiming both strick crackdowns and seeing mask as a waste and even a shortage threw so much into upheaval last year. Just admit no mistakes could have been his motto.

I was surprised to learn that the 1918 Pandemic DID HAVE MASK utilized.... but also so many going rogue then made its effects much less with huge parades left to go on in NYC and other cities etc that went on and the spread jumped 10-fold. That era is for the history books and one can look it up for yourself how the US reacted and how people hurt themselves then also. It can also be noted it was a 10-fold jump in deaths not because testing kits showed it.....

Title: In the 1918 flu pandemic, not wearing a mask was illegal in some parts of America. What changed?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/ameri...hnk/index.html

Old 03-26-2021, 05:08 AM

4,190 posts, read 2,508,104 times
Blaming Biden for rising cases is like a person burning their house down and then complaining about the response when the person started the fire and continues to light matches as the fire dept. responds. States are reopening despite CDC recommendations that they don't. Of course, if Biden proposed withholding federal aid from those states which ignore CDC guidelines, then those states would whine about that.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:11 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:

Trump still had the best numberes.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:13 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
Cases in NJ are rising. Must be one of the following reasons based reading this enlightened thread:

1. Spring Breakers partying in FL
2. Maskless anti vaxxer ultra right wingers who live in NJ
3. Governor's fault
4. President's fault
5. Illegal immigrants

Or maybe, it is a virus and YOU are responsible for your own health and wellness.

Old 03-26-2021, 05:15 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Cases in NJ are rising. Must be one of the following reasons based reading this enlightened thread:

1. Spring Breakers partying in FL
2. Maskless anti vaxxer ultra right wingers who live in NJ
3. Governor's fault
4. President's fault
5. Illegal immigrants

Or maybe, it is a virus and YOU are responsible for your own health and wellness.
Actually it can be all of those things -- based on folks not being responsible for their health and wellness and spreading the virus....

Old 03-26-2021, 05:17 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,158 times
Quote:

Or maybe the rise in Covid cases could be that Joey is allowing infected illegals to cross the border. Though I’m sure Joey is really concerned about your health and wellness..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies