Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2021, 06:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

These kids coming across the southern border, did not one day decide, "I'm going to America"
These kids are telling about their travels and it starts with, they killed my mom, and I was taken away from my mom.
The kids are currency.
Biden's promise, has created the world's most evil endeavor.

Biden is now trafficking in children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2021, 06:50 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
These kids coming across the southern border, did not one day decide, "I'm going to America"
These kids are telling about their travels and it starts with, they killed my mom, and I was taken away from my mom.
The kids are currency.
Biden's promise, has created the world's most evil endeavor.

Biden is now trafficking in children.
Biden's and the Left's policies are certainly encouraging it. When will they learn that having laws and enforcing those laws is some of the best deterrent to crime and criminals taking advantage of people? Lock the border now and the trafficking is GREATLY reduced and all the harm associated with it GREATLY reduced. They will still try other means, but it will make it less profitable. Make crime less profitable and it is reduced. See how that works democrats? Your weak, wet noodle policies are literally getting people killed and children trafficked.

Old 03-26-2021, 06:56 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Left = Sinister = EVIL

Old 03-26-2021, 07:17 AM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,861 times
Lefties don't want to hear it. They're the party of compassion, don'tchaknow.

If we all act nice the bad guys will want to, too. Good grief

Old 03-26-2021, 07:46 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
What we are seeing at the border is a humanitarian crisis that will have repercussions for decades.

What happens to those kids that were ripped from their parents and used as pawns and then dumped when they havec served their purpose? How many of those tortured kids will go on to live productive lives? How many will become criminals and end up in prison? How many citizens and LEGAL immigrants are going to be hurt and killed due to the failures of the Biden administration? How low will our quality of life drop?

Maybe it is time for the UN and other human Rights organizations to get involved here?

Old 03-26-2021, 08:43 AM

23,976 posts, read 15,082,290 times
You might want to read up on the orphanage supported by Betsy DeVOs. They were placing some of those little kids taken from their moms up for adoption.

Those private agencies have been selling kids for all my long life.

May still be better than being fostered and sexually assaulted while in the care of the state of Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies