Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2021, 11:38 AM

5,110 posts, read 2,052,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
We could stand to drop about 5 billion anyways. Way too overpopulated at this point. 10-20 years without breeding sounds good for the earth and society (More jobs less people more opportunity) as a whole. Sterility isn't all that bad. We could use it.
Try to said that then Africa needs to reduce its population and one guy will shout "that's racist".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSYhwLENvM

Old 03-27-2021, 11:41 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This thread brought to you by the same folks that were convinced that Jade Helm was a UN takeover of the US by way of a Texas Walmart.
EXCELLENT POINT!

And that is the kind of thing that cured me of ever again clicking on "conspiracy theory"/end-of-the-world/alt-right YouTube videos!

(I willingly admit that I learned that being skeptical was a GOOD thing, but I am not willing to completely close my mind to every point of view not officially sanctioned by the government. However, it would not surprise me to see that the government actually promoted some of those wild theories to bring more weight to anyone calling anyone even willing to consider an alternate point of view to be just a literally crazy conspiracy theorist. )

Old 03-27-2021, 11:42 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
They can get a dog like I did. LOL. Plenty of love there. Less expensive and less of a hassle too
A dog is not the same as having kids. LOL. Contrary to some beliefs, a dog is not a replacement for kids.

Old 03-27-2021, 11:43 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
The former vice president of Pfizer, one of the world's largest vaccine manufacturers, has some really interesting things to say:

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will be exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.
“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”
- Dr. Mike Yeadon (former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer)
SOURCE:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/

This is why I'm completely against mandatory vaccinations.
I have no doubt that compounds designed to sterilize humans will be put into vaccines, for the purpose of depopulation -- global warming & environmental issues will be used as the main excuse to justify this, e.g. "save the planet".
He was a respected VP for allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer. He is not a virologist. He has not worked for Pfizer for the past 11 years.

He was an early on champion for vaccines and then changed his opinion. He initially speculated vaccine could cause infertility in women without evidence.

His subsequent opinions do not appear to be backed by any factual science.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...cines-skeptic/

Old 03-27-2021, 12:01 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Nearly 8 billion people in the world is just too many people. Even in the US, too many people. Have you seen the traffic?

If the world went down in population, would that be a bad thing?
Well if you feel that way, you first.

Old 03-27-2021, 03:46 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
The former vice president of Pfizer, one of the world's largest vaccine manufacturers, has some really interesting things to say:

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will be exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.
“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”
- Dr. Mike Yeadon (former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer)
SOURCE:
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/

This is why I'm completely against mandatory vaccinations.
I have no doubt that compounds designed to sterilize humans will be put into vaccines, for the purpose of depopulation -- global warming & environmental issues will be used as the main excuse to justify this, e.g. "save the planet".
I just read an article in America's Frontline Doctors that Luden's Cough Drops are laced with amperseen, a drug that will cause erectile dysfunction. What I read is that Fauci is in on this plot. Supposedly with erectile dysfunction being epidemic due to the amperseen-tainted cough drops, the condom market will collapse. Then when the stock prices are at their lowest, Fauci will buy up stock of condom manufacturers. When Fauci has bought a maximum number of stock shares, the amperseen will be removed from the cough drops, erectile dysfunction will cease being epidemic, the condom market will revive, and Fauci will make a fortune.

Old 03-27-2021, 03:50 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Nearly 8 billion people in the world is just too many people. Even in the US, too many people. Have you seen the traffic?

If the world went down in population, would that be a bad thing?
Stalin, Hitler and Mao combined will be regarded as pikers compared to this current 'Great Reset' generation of globalist establishment leaders and their mass murder schemes, if this comes to pass.

And you think that is something to be encouraged and supported?

Old 03-27-2021, 03:56 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Stalin, Hitler and Mao combined will be regarded as pikers compared to this current 'Great Reset' generation of globalist establishment leaders and their mass murder schemes, if this comes to pass.
If this ridiculous paranoid conspiracy theory comes to pass?

I better go stock up on worry beads.

Old 03-27-2021, 03:59 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,988,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Yeah, to hell with young adults wanting kids and a family . Easy to say that if you don't want kids at all, or if you're a parent that already has had kids.

Yep to hell with them. Cause chances are my tax dollars will be footing the bill too for them.. I consciously never had them cause I knew I couldn't afford. So why should i have to pay for someone else's?

Old 03-27-2021, 04:05 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeko156 View Post
This ^^^^^^^^^^

I get a flu shot every year but this is different. At the very least, I would like to know what factors allowed them to get it out so quickly. I understand regulations were slashed, but that doesn't make it grow faster in a petrie dish.

I think if there was more transparency (rather than relying on blind trust in Big Pharma), more people would get the vaccine.
Vaccines are not grown in Petrie dishes.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
You might want to read the following article from Forbes, which is hardly a "nutcase" publication. Here is a quote from the link (my italics and bold): https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlam...h=7e9090437572

EXCERPTS FROM LINK:

"It is a situation that happens all too often these days. A biopharmaceutical company undergoes a major change, be it a merger/acquisition, downsizing or simply shifting therapeutic area focus. In times like these, a company will likely eliminate whole R&D programs, disband the team working in these areas or shelve projects. The people working on these programs then move on with their lives, either seeking new jobs within the company or seeking employment elsewhere."

"This is what happened to Dr. Mike Yeadon, a 17-year Pfizer veteran at Pfizer’s R&D unit in Sandwich, England. Mike was told in the fall of 2010 that Pfizer was closing the Allergy & Respiratory Diseases programs and his own role as the CSO of this group was being eliminated."

"Having access to the Pfizer compounds was a terrific accomplishment. But now Mike was faced with the daunting task of raising millions of dollars to run the R&D studies to convert these early-stage compounds into drugs. This wasn’t easy. To help in these efforts, he recruited two former Pfizer colleagues who were equally committed and became co-founders–Steve Liu and Lynn Purkins. They were later joined by Arif Shivji. "

[END EXCERPTS]

And he succeeded in raising the money.

So he wasn't fired, and he wasn't insane unless you know something that Forbes didn't discover. And other than not sharing the opinion of most people, what evidence do you have that he is insane now? Please share it if you do. Thank you.
He was no longer employed by Pfizer. Why was he not given another position in the company?

Lieqiang pointed out upthread why he was wrong. He was debunked by the coronavirus, which did not do what he predicted it would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies