Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2021, 05:17 PM

8,070 posts, read 12,784,000 times

Advertisements

If Biden wants to get tough on gun crime he has to start with his son. If Hunter skates on violating gun laws (AKA not enforcing existing gun laws) how can we take Old Joe seriously when he proposes new gun laws?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2021, 05:37 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Corruption runs in the Biden family. We all know that.

Old 03-27-2021, 08:00 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The Secret Service is involved, no?
Yes and they went to the FFL totry to get the Form 4473 but the FFL was smart enough not to hanf it over to them as they have no authority to request them.
The ATF subsequent to that did request it as they do have the authority.

Old 03-27-2021, 08:22 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,354,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yes and they went to the FFL totry to get the Form 4473 but the FFL was smart enough not to hanf it over to them as they have no authority to request them.
The ATF subsequent to that did request it as they do have the authority.
Indeed you are correct, and the ATF got the proof that they needed. But the $64,000 dollar question is: "Will Hunter Biden be prosecuted for it as he should?" If anyone thinks that Hunter Biden should not be prosecuted for lying to buy a gun then I guess they're okay for anyone who is a drug addict to be able to commit a federal crime and illegally obtain firearms? Oh that's right the Hunter Biden's of this country are an exception. For that matter why even fill out Form 4473 and make it a felony to lie on that form? Why have any gun laws at all? Why are they pushing for even more gun laws if they're not willing to enforce laws that are already on the books? Or do these laws only apply to the peasants and not the ruling class? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Quote:
Here's the proof Hunter Biden lied to get his gun | The Post ...
https://thepostmillennial.com/proof-...o-get-his-gun/

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 03-27-2021 at 08:52 PM..

Old 03-28-2021, 09:59 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
If Biden wants to get tough on gun crime he has to start with his son. If Hunter skates on violating gun laws (AKA not enforcing existing gun laws) how can we take Old Joe seriously when he proposes new gun laws?
How can we take him serious on closing the private sales with an ffl when the family is tossing firearms into dumpsters near a school. If that good person hadn't turned it in I am sure they would have came forward themselves, right?

Old 03-28-2021, 10:22 AM

1,803 posts, read 935,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How can we take him serious on closing the private sales with an ffl when the family is tossing firearms into dumpsters near a school. If that good person hadn't turned it in I am sure they would have came forward themselves, right?
I think this is the ONLY time you would call a Dumpster Diver a good person. Clearly, a gun in a dumpster does look like a possible crime gun. So even someone down and out a bit .... still has some scruples and could be just someone who was diving for what is -- someones trash is another's treasure type and not cause they were homeless searching for food and .....

I do find the Hunter fetish interesting though. Many a good family has had family who did mistakes and had blemishes.

Still the only BIDEN'S family has corruption..... well, corruption has many forms and generally it is rooted in money among some you might revere against the Pres Biden. Really, CORRUPT Business dealings know no PARTY boundary or affiliation.

President Biden certainly experienced a lot of pain in losing a wife and daughter to a auto accident and son to cancer and had family who SERVED IN OUR MILITARY including JOE BIDEN HIMSELF. He seems to get little credit for being a survivor and certainly knows what EMPATHY is.

Even the best of families have some who made mistakes and Hunter certainly has had his. ONE THING PRESIDENT BIDEN DOES NOT GET is someone who is LABELED AS A ADULTERER.

Lots of HATRED in these post. Few families are free from someone who has given the family some issues despite not being bad people. Just really bad choices at times in life. BUT IF THIS IS THE FREE SPEECH that makes AMERICA GREAT and President Biden so terrible in his personal life? I think one can find a lot worst then even Hunter in corruption, mistakes of a personal level as a marital argument and gun tossed in a dumpster to label corruption.

*** That's how I take this.... a marital bad acting choice fight that thankfully did not lead to someone puling the trigger at one another as far too many senseless GUN killings by ANGER and ACCIDENT occur across America today.

Old 03-29-2021, 02:36 PM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
I think this is the ONLY time you would call a Dumpster Diver a good person. Clearly, a gun in a dumpster does look like a possible crime gun. So even someone down and out a bit .... still has some scruples and could be just someone who was diving for what is -- someones trash is another's treasure type and not cause they were homeless searching for food and .....

I do find the Hunter fetish interesting though. Many a good family has had family who did mistakes and had blemishes.

Still the only BIDEN'S family has corruption..... well, corruption has many forms and generally it is rooted in money among some you might revere against the Pres Biden. Really, CORRUPT Business dealings know no PARTY boundary or affiliation.

President Biden certainly experienced a lot of pain in losing a wife and daughter to a auto accident and son to cancer and had family who SERVED IN OUR MILITARY including JOE BIDEN HIMSELF. He seems to get little credit for being a survivor and certainly knows what EMPATHY is.

Even the best of families have some who made mistakes and Hunter certainly has had his. ONE THING PRESIDENT BIDEN DOES NOT GET is someone who is LABELED AS A ADULTERER.

Lots of HATRED in these post. Few families are free from someone who has given the family some issues despite not being bad people. Just really bad choices at times in life. BUT IF THIS IS THE FREE SPEECH that makes AMERICA GREAT and President Biden so terrible in his personal life? I think one can find a lot worst then even Hunter in corruption, mistakes of a personal level as a marital argument and gun tossed in a dumpster to label corruption.

*** That's how I take this.... a marital bad acting choice fight that thankfully did not lead to someone puling the trigger at one another as far too many senseless GUN killings by ANGER and ACCIDENT occur across America today.
I don't care who it was. They are a politician and they AND their family are supposed to be leading by example. Trump wouldn't get a pass so why should this guy? I have no excuses for the elitist class while they try to pass draconian measure for the common man while pulling these stunts. No different than Newsom eating indoors at an expensive place the same day he announced the lockdowns. Peasants.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:43 AM

2,082 posts, read 924,748 times
The Gun Background Check Form Where Hunter Biden Claimed He Wasn’t Using Drugs

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/26...t-using-drugs/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies