Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 08:53 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,476 times

Advertisements

Chip implants aren't too far down the road. Lefties will be pushing each other out of line to be first on their block to get them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2021, 08:54 AM

1,200 posts, read 618,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
No one should be required to get an experimental vaccine to live freely.
Agreed. Talk about controlling people, kind of makes me think how Hitler got started (I'm sure the German's were in denial until they couldn't deny what was happening anymore). And we all know how that ended.

Wake up everyone!

Old 03-28-2021, 08:54 AM

11,460 posts, read 5,989,164 times
It is all about control. I am only surprised that California didn't do this first. They will do it next.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:02 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Chip implants aren't too far down the road. Lefties will be pushing each other out of line to be first on their block to get them.
No real need for a chip implant. The majority of us carry phones that can track our every move already.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:08 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,224,761 times
This is great news! I hope that it spread across the country. There are too many ignorant refuseniks in the US. We need to get as many to step up to their responsibilities as possible and limiting their freedom of movement by requiring vaccination or proof of health is imperative.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:10 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This is great news! I hope that it spread across the country. There are too many ignorant refuseniks in the US. We need to get as many to step up to their responsibilities as possible and limiting their freedom of movement by requiring vaccination or proof of health is imperative.
That's very Communist of you. You sound like a Chinese official.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:12 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,974,985 times
Quote:
Next you'll advocate concentration camps for these people.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:14 AM

3,662 posts, read 2,943,593 times
Quote:
Canada would be more for you or Belarus.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:41 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Next you'll advocate concentration camps for these people.
Well, that's next.

First: vaccine passport. Under guise of "choice" and "it's voluntary" and "it's your fault if you don't get the vaccine"

Second: mandatory vaccines for those who CHOOSE to live FREELY -- can't have that. Make it mandatory.

Third: prison/concentration camp/home restriction for those who still assert their rights to control what goes into their bodies.

Waiting for first call of conspiracy theorist for this post. Come back in 2022. Let me know what the reality is.

Old 03-28-2021, 09:48 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
No one should be required to get an experimental vaccine to live freely.
These vaccines aren't considered experimental having been cleared by the CDC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Well, that's next.

First: vaccine passport. Under guise of "choice" and "it's voluntary" and "it's your fault if you don't get the vaccine"

Second: mandatory vaccines for those who CHOOSE to live FREELY -- can't have that. Make it mandatory.

Third: prison/concentration camp/home restriction for those who still assert their rights to control what goes into their bodies.

Waiting for first call of conspiracy theorist for this post. Come back in 2022. Let me know what the reality is.
Vaccines are already mandatory in certain settings. One must get a MMR vaccine ro study at NY State Universities. I am sure some elementary school systems mandate certain vaccines for their students.

Already Rutgers University in NJ will be mandating anti-Covid vaccines for the fall semester:
https://www.nj.com/education/2021/03...the-first.html

Years ago, vaccine cards showing one had a smallpox vaccine was mandated for international travel to certain countries.

Even with all these cases of mandatory vaccines there are no prisons/concentration camps for those who refuse to get vaccinated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies