Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 05:48 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times

Advertisements

Hmmm, seems like a crisis.

Almost destabilizing.

Is the "New Normal" next?

This question was ironically answered in 1984...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPs...98224958738258
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 05:53 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
You can’t be serious.

You think Target and McDonalds are going to use your lack of vaccine statuses deny you the opportunity to spend in their businesses?

Travel however is a different matter.

I can appreciate Hawaii’s cautious approach given its healthcare system is limited.

Proof of vaccine would certainly help jumpstart international tourism.

Nearly 80 million visitors to the US in 2019.
Just like they dont make people wear masks?

Old 03-30-2021, 06:03 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Once again, I thank my lucky stars I live in Florida, with a no-nonsense governor:

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...y-unacceptable

Old 03-30-2021, 06:17 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
THe passports themselves may be -- but to get the passport all you have to do is get the vaccine.

Youi don't have to do much else.

They literally hand the card to you -- for free.
Why should I be forced to get a vaccine to something where there is a 99 percent survival rate all on it's own? Wake up, this isn't about health, it's all about control by the One World Government.

Old 03-30-2021, 06:20 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Why should I be forced to get a vaccine to something where there is a 99 percent survival rate all on it's own? Wake up, this isn't about health, it's all about control by the One World Government.
Exactly. The virus is real, the reaction to it has been the biggest hoax foisted on mankind.

Old 03-30-2021, 06:31 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
The whole get mad at people not wearing masks act is not because of health.

If people truly, deeply thought that walking by an unmasked person in a grocery store could kill them, they wouldn't leave their house. Let's be real about that.

They aren't angry because the person isn't wearing a mask.

They are angry because the person is being "disobedient."

Because it is not about health, it's about control.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:07 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Just go get a damn shot. It is not a big deal.

Exactly and after that if you're depressed go take an antidepressant if you're depressed. It's not a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
That's correct. It's extortion.

The practice of obtaining compliance through threats of restricted freedom.

I thought Democrats opposed voter ID laws, so why do they support vaccine ID laws?

This Democrat is pro choice on practically anything that doesn't deliberately harm innocent people.

Because they're human and a majority of humans are judgemental hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Coercion is not free choice. Not at all. My body, my choice.

Next thing you know they'll require you to take caffeine when you're tired so you don't fall asleep driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
employment is conducive to being able to support oneself, buy food, pay for housing,etc. If you support people being asked to “choose” between their jobs and the vaccine, you have to know that it’s not a real choice. That’s forced vaccines and everyone who is being honest knows that.
It's probably good they never called me for the clinical trials. I would have been forcing myself to vaccinate out of desperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

Everyone needs to make their own decision about being vaccinated and deal with the consequences. Just like those who refuse to wear a mask shouldn't be trying to currently fly commercially as long as there is a mask mandate, there obviously similar mandates coming into place for the non-vaccinated from being allowed in certain public spaces. This called living in a society where one does the best for the whole community and not just for oneself.
Are you seriously equating a piece of cloth with a substance in a needle?

Old 03-30-2021, 07:13 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
Agreed. Talk about controlling people, kind of makes me think how Hitler got started (I'm sure the German's were in denial until they couldn't deny what was happening anymore). And we all know how that ended.

Wake up everyone!

Then it was too late.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:26 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Long Covid - estimates so far are at about 30%.

As you might or might not know death or quick full recovery are not the only possible outcomes.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:35 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Exactly. The virus is real, the reaction to it has been the biggest hoax foisted on mankind.
I think this virus was strategically released by the CCP and other globalist world leaders to begin their control of the populations. I've been hearing reports that the group of people having the worst side affects from the vaccine are women, and I do find it troubling that many of the people financially backing this vaccine have been very vocal on population control. Makes me wonder if this vaccine might have an ingredient that will begin to sterilize women. They already told pregnant women or those planning to become pregnant to not take it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies