Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 02:34 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times

Advertisements

None of the republicans in my small world of group talk are irrational. Most have sane resolutions . Each understanding all sides of the issues. Mind you I suppose none are shoving religion in their political opinions. Nor do they dismiss ideas that lean liberal. A few even concede . This new awareness is refreshing. Of course none glorified Trump or even considered his tactics enough to re elect him. They sat it out.
I hope the republican party can re assemble to a more sensible empowerment. The likes of Cruz or Greene are far reaching righties unable to get the stick out of their eyes.
That's not how to move this country.
I wholeheartedly disagree with some major issues the republicans hold staunch on. And I'm okay with that. Just keep in mind that most are still citizens and each person has a voice.
Attacking the other party is not how to long term improve your own party. It just makes for a disgruntled group. Clean up your own side of the street, and stop throwing trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2021, 02:53 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,574,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I feel we are doomed.
Good. With the ridiculous amount of hate-filled nonsense you post here I enjoy watching you suffer and despair that you can't lie fast enough to change the tide.

Old 03-28-2021, 02:59 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

If any republican can find any words of hope, please share. Is there any way out for us? I used to have hope that in 2022 things could change but I don't believe that anymore !!
You’re right, dudette. You and your fellow fruit loops should leave the Republican Party.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:04 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Good. With the ridiculous amount of hate-filled nonsense you post here I enjoy watching you suffer and despair that you can't lie fast enough to change the tide.
Your post is not nice - Hate Much??

Old 03-28-2021, 03:06 PM

7,920 posts, read 3,462,774 times
Why do conservatives insist on offering up free cups of their tears for leftists to imbibe with pleasure? Threads like this embody the term "cuckservative" better than almost anything.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:08 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,574,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Your post is not nice - Hate Much??
It's absolutely not nice. I can link you to dozens of posts by the now-sensitive-one that aren't nice either, it is fascinating to watch this collapse of fortitude, seeking the comfort of other online anonymous hateful people that their campaign of lies and hatred might not succeed. Perhaps curled up in a ball in the shower with clothes on releasing massive weepy sighs of despair that repeating over and over how Trump won the election or Biden has late stage dementia but nobody sees this but them?

Weep on man, have another green-screen thread and break down.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:11 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
I feel like the Republicans are doomed and no way out.

You are correct.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:19 PM

1,601 posts, read 866,837 times
Quote:

Such lovely sentiments. You'll boil in the same pot your side stirs, eventually. It never actually works out for your side, because fundamentally the left wing ideologies go against human nature. However, we haven't found a way yet to short circuit the cycle, so you every few generations you get a bunch of young people that feel like it's "really going to work this time," or "real...has never been tried." The trick is to live through their hands-on education.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:21 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Quote:
It's absolutely not nice. I can link you to dozens of posts by the now-sensitive-one that aren't nice either, it is fascinating to watch this collapse of fortitude, seeking the comfort of other online anonymous hateful people that their campaign of lies and hatred might not succeed. Perhaps curled up in a ball in the shower with clothes on releasing massive weepy sighs of despair that repeating over and over how Trump won the election or Biden has late stage dementia but nobody sees this but them?

Weep on man, have another green-screen thread and break down.
Ok - Ma'm...

Old 03-28-2021, 03:23 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,159,286 times
OP:

I doubt the Republicans are doomed. They lost the presidential election by only a handful of votes in a few key battleground states. That’s despite having a clown like Trump in office. The Republicans actually gained seats in the House, did they not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies