Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 01:57 PM

1,480 posts, read 480,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I don't understand why some refuse to acknowledge that biden's agenda, the policies that he is now enacting, was there for every american to see before he was elected. every single policy.

the electoral college chose biden. you and I may not like those policies, but biden won.

the democrats also won the senate and the house so biden could follow through with his policies. american voters chose in november 2020.
Which things listed in the OP are your favorites ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2021, 02:18 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
Which things listed in the OP are your favorites ?
i did not vote for biden and abhor his administration's policies, all of them, in the strongest possible terms. my senators and house representative are republicans, men i voted for, but they have no power in dc.

I am not sweating the results of november 2020, however. i think americans deserve to get what they voted for....good and hard.

Old 03-28-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
i did not vote for biden and abhor his administration's policies, all of them, in the strongest possible terms. my senators and house representative are republicans, men i voted for, but they have no power in dc.

I am not sweating the results of november 2020, however. i think americans deserve to get what they voted for....good and hard.
I don't vote. I just observe. I don't believe the last election was legitimate. So, I can't justify it in any way.

I actually hope it turns out for the good, of those who do not buy into all the lying manipulations going on the world today.

Why would you separate yourself and then lump all American's together for getting what they deserve...good and hard ? That doesn't seem like a humble or meek thing to say. Rather disowning. Do you consider yourself to be above it all ?

i would rather accept suffering than buy into a lie, for some temporal comfort.

Last edited by chief scum; 03-28-2021 at 03:02 PM..

Old 03-28-2021, 03:00 PM

8,633 posts, read 10,152,688 times
I can't say it enough. The nation has been warned for decades about the long term affects of leftism. Leftism is lead by lies, tantrums, shaming others, double standards, condescension, pushing fear and punishment in order to shove its many self-serving agendas on us or there will be a price to pay - and there always is. Leftism is not your friend. It does not help fight racism. It does not make our country safer. It does not unite us. It does not make life better even for those that support it except for those that make money BY it and use it for political power. It undermines everything that is moral or that works after enough time has passed. Leftism is ignorance, foolishness, and laziness. It could do better for all if it truly wanted to, but it doesn’t care to - it just pretends to care. It chooses to manipulate in order to gain the desired outcomes that benefit itself and accuses others of what it is guilty of itself. Leftism is hypocrisy.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:02 PM

8,046 posts, read 10,638,176 times
This is not BIDEN's Agenda.

It's who is behind the curtain that is pulling the strings.

Educate yourself as to who that really is.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:13 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
I don't understand why some refuse to acknowledge that biden's agenda, the policies that he is now enacting, was there for every american to see before he was elected. every single policy.

the electoral college chose biden. you and I may not like those policies, but biden won.

the democrats also won the senate and the house so biden could follow through with his policies. american voters chose in november 2020.
Absolutely true. And the majority of Americans approve of the job Joe is doing.

Donald Trump was a failure with the lowest approval ratings since Carter. If Republicans want to regain power, come up with better ideas and a better candidate.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:14 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
I don't vote.
i voted in 2020.

if you didn't participate in the 2020 election, you have no basis to complain about the results.

you have no standing, chief.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:27 PM

388 posts, read 275,992 times
After rooting for EVERY Democratic nominee since Bill Clinton in 1992, in 2020 I voted for Trump! The riots by Antifa/BLM were bad enough but the excuses for those riots made by me liberal friends--even excusing for the treatment on the street for Rand Paul by a mob--made me sick of the blind party-line support people do. Party politics to them is more important than America!

This country needs strong opposition parties and I now see the Democrats as fortifying their hold on power by appeasing everyone: Illegal immigrants, student loan right offs, and perpetuating a culture of dependence in the minorities. All vote-bank politics.

BTW, I remain deeply a liberal. I support Abortion Rights, I support Affirmative Action, I am against the Military Industrial Complex, I am against the Bible Thumper Lobbies, and I am for actions to reverse Climate Change effects. But some things about the Democrats just make me question them lately.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Absolutely true. And the majority of Americans approve of the job Joe is doing.

Donald Trump was a failure with the lowest approval ratings since Carter. If Republicans want to regain power, come up with better ideas and a better candidate.
So, you claim to be majority and then disparage minorities. I thought you were against all that.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:36 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,400,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Look at the bright side.

They are accelerating the destruction of the nation, such that sane USA will be able to break away from liberal USA more rapidly.

Liberals are not going to become sane any time soon, so their destructive and erratic behavior may be beneficial to us in the long run.

Liberal USA will look like all the current liberal controlled areas- anarchy in urban hell holes.
I was trying to say something similar in another thread, this is exactly what I meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies