Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2021, 12:29 PM

728 posts, read 303,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
If white people were attacking people like this, the news media and Democrat politicians would refer to them as the "alt-right," or as "white nationalists," etc... But the news media and democrat politicians won't even be able to classify blacks who are attacking Asians, or Syrians, or Arabs, etc... This is why we don't hear much about this, because the dems refuse to acknowledge that it's even happening.

Would you say that the Democrat government is pro-blacks and anti-whites?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 12:32 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times
Blacks are bad. We are all bad. We all hate everybody. Now deal with it. Grow up. Do all us black people a favor and ship us all out. I know you all have the means. But you are all stingy.

We blacks are the most violent, racist, horrible people on the face of the earth. We attack Asians, whites, Hispanics, other blacks.

But we were brought over here for some reason.

Everyone else are angels, have never done anything bad to anyone. You all are perfection. Your organized wars are superior to random thuggery.

The hate will never end until we go back to square one and never return, since we all know the results of that.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:35 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Thing is, can you just let go instead of fixating on the repairs?
That is entirely for black Americans to decide. Many hundreds of thousands have chosen to be better and lifted themselves out of poverty. Others have not for a variety of reasons. I'm just some "evil white heterosexual male", so what do I know?? I just happen to also want to see everyone everywhere improve their quality of life, so I make suggestions that have been proven to work.

Fixating on fixing problems is actually useful. It stands a pretty good chance of making the world a better place. Fixating on the fact that all too often life ain't fair does nothing to improve anyone's life. Life absolutely ain't fair, but life also tends to give back what you put into it. If you're black and want a better life, the ball is 100% in your court. You can choose to embrace the currently subculture that glorifies terrible people and things, or you can choose to be better. So how do you get the majority of black people to choose to be better?

There is a black on Asian hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting Asians. There is a black on white hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting whites. There is a black on Jews hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting Jews. Only black people can find the root causes and fix them. One of the most unhelpful things imaginable is for the news media to pretend that there isn't a rather massive trend of black people assaulting whites, Asians and Jews with little to no provocation. Ignoring a problem means never fixing a problem.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
That is entirely for black Americans to decide. Many hundreds of thousands have chosen to be better and lifted themselves out of poverty. Others have not for a variety of reasons. I'm just some "evil white heterosexual male", so what do I know?? I just happen to also want to see everyone everywhere improve their quality of life, so I make suggestions that have been proven to work.

Fixating on fixing problems is actually useful. It stands a pretty good chance of making the world a better place. Fixating on the fact that all too often life ain't fair does nothing to improve anyone's life. Life absolutely ain't fair, but life also tends to give back what you put into it. If you're black and want a better life, the ball is 100% in your court. You can choose to embrace the currently subculture that glorifies terrible people and things, or you can choose to be better. So how do you get the majority of black people to choose to be better?

There is a black on Asian hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting Asians. There is a black on white hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting whites. There is a black on Jews hate-crime problem. Blacks need to stop hating and hurting Jews. Only black people can find the root causes and fix them. One of the most unhelpful things imaginable is for the news media to pretend that there isn't a rather massive trend of black people assaulting whites, Asians and Jews with little to no provocation. Ignoring a problem means never fixing a problem.
I have decided leaving and not dealing with any other races is best. All races have inflicted psychological damages on blacks.

You talk like blacks don’t die at all when we are attacked and talk like everyone else is perfect. You ignore needing to fix yourselves, that means leaving blacks alone, stop forcing yourselves on us.

The only way for blacks to fix this is to divide as we were divided in the first place by lands.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:48 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,972,733 times
Quote:
I have decided leaving and not dealing with any other races is best. All races have inflicted psychological damages on blacks.

You talk like blacks don’t die at all when we are attacked and talk like everyone else is perfect. You ignore needing to fix yourselves, that means leaving blacks alone, stop forcing yourselves on us.

The only way for blacks to fix this is to divide as we were divided in the first place by lands.
Sympathy story, bro.

You claim whites don't like going to black restaurants. And Cross the street . Then also say Leave us alone. Which is it?

What were those elderly asians doing? Were they getting up in your grill?

Yes, we all know whites do crime too Asians,.everyone. I won't deny that.

We arrest them. Jail them. You think if Blacks and whites were separated crime would end? nope.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Sympathy story, bro.

You claim whites don't like going to black restaurants. And Cross the street . Then also say Leave us alone. Which is it?

What were those elderly asians doing? Were they getting up in your grill?

Yes, we all know whites do crime too Asians,.everyone. I won't deny that.

We arrest them. Jail them. You think if Blacks and whites were separated crime would end? nope.
Yes, black on white crime will end with separation of whites and blacks just as attacks on Asians by blacks and when blacks and Asians don’t live together. Surprised no one can figure that one out. They did a long time ago in Asia.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:55 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,972,733 times
Quote:
Yes, black on white crime will end with separation of whites and blacks just as attacks on Asians by blacks and when blacks and Asians don’t live together. Surprised no one can figure that one out. They did a long time ago in Asia.
Segregation is not gonna happen.

You are a minority within a minority.
Stop crabbing your own people.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:58 PM

5,173 posts, read 4,945,353 times
Blacks get a pass as usual.

Old 03-31-2021, 01:01 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Blacks get a pass as usual.
They can do no wrong in the eyes of the Far Left Wokesters disguised as journalists.

Old 03-31-2021, 01:05 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times
Racist and Racism is an American Born Black privilege.

First and Second gen blacks from other countries are some of the hardest working people and also some of the nicest people I met.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies