Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 05:56 PM

2,828 posts, read 825,635 times

Advertisements

Horrible!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...der-facilities
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2021, 06:13 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Do you have any pics of what the conditions were like on the Mexican side of the border?
What are the senators suggesting to make the situation better? I understand the criticism but that doesn’t really make anything better.
I’ve been hearing about the crisis at the border for a few weeks. Any good suggestions beyond send them back to a worse environment

Old 03-28-2021, 06:15 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Do you have any pics of what the conditions were like on the Mexican side of the border?
What are the senators suggesting to make the situation better? I understand the criticism but that doesn’t really make anything better.
I’ve been hearing about the crisis at the border for a few weeks. Any good suggestions beyond send them back to a worse environment
Send them to everyone’s house that voted for open borders Biden. They created this mess now they can own it.

Old 03-28-2021, 06:17 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,786,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Send them to everyone’s house that voted for open borders Biden. They created this mess now they can own it.
Trump faced a similar border crisis. Did you say the same thing back then about Trump and his supporters?

Old 03-28-2021, 06:20 PM

2,828 posts, read 825,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
So you are defending Biden's policy? The senators cant change anything they are simply exposing Biden's horrible policy at the border.

Old 03-28-2021, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Is that what the senators are suggesting? Are they creating the national database as we speak? Doesn’t sound like a viable plan but these are the best minds so maybe

Old 03-28-2021, 06:21 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,989,854 times
She says, "Please respect the people, the rules with dignity and respect". Yea.. Sure looks like there are respect and dignity there. The only thing missing is the crackers for the sardines. This is sad and pathetic. Letting all these people in just to throw them in pods on top of one another . Close the dang borders you idiots. What are they THINKING?

Last edited by DorianRo; 03-28-2021 at 06:32 PM..

Old 03-28-2021, 06:22 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Quote:
That's my thinking also. Or the White House has a big ole fence. Pour 'em in the fenced in enclosure and they can all have a big BBQ July 4th.

Old 03-28-2021, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
So you are defending Biden's policy? The senators cant change anything they are simply exposing Biden's horrible policy at the border.
I’m not defending, I’m asking what will make his horrible situation better. I do care about you and your town but I also care about the people who have waited at the border for months and years.
I don’t believe Biden is happy with what is going on. How could he be.

Old 03-28-2021, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
That's my thinking also. Or the White House has a big ole fence. Pour 'em in the fenced in enclosure and they can all have a big BBQ July 4th.
It’s exactly that type of of brilliant idea why no body wants to vote republican. They got Nothing in the way of problem solving skills.
Is that the very best solution you can think of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies