Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 07:46 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times

Advertisements

I’d say anyone or any entity that would like to see the US cease to exist are probably enjoying themselves quite a bit right now. That would be China, Iran, Russia, neo-Racist, neo-Segregationist, neo-Marxist, BLAMTIFA, Boogaloo Bois, neo-Nazis, Richard Spencer, all of California (no, I’m kidding)...

First stock up on popcorn then toilet paper...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 07:51 PM

6,116 posts, read 4,608,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Yeah I like what's going on. Just a few months ago we dumped a lawless and incompetent government only interested in the furtherance of its own power in exchange for one that actually recognizes the scientific reality of the pandemic and the resultant health and financial suffering many Americans have experienced as a result.
I agree. The pandemic alone has been a monumental challenge that was inherited with the US the worst hit country in the world, among the worst countries like Brazil with its incompetent authoritarian corruption. The vaccine rollout has gone much smoother than it would have gone had Trump still been in office. I'd bet he would have gotten his ego bruised over something petty, like he always did, there would be more instability and then things that needed to happen wouldn't, and then Americans, except his most fervent brown nosers would have suffered.

I am so glad he's out and good people need to be careful that we don't get another one of his ilk in office that might be a little slicker but just as damaging, if not worse (if that's imaginable).

Old 03-30-2021, 08:05 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I mean seriously now. Millions of undocumented people being at will allowed into this country to be provided with tax dollar covered health care, living quarters, food and education. Black Live's Matter a known phony organization allowed to move their hateful and destructive agenda forward. White people are supposed to feel as if they are somehow guilty and priviledged and have no business being so so we should pay for our skin color. Speaking of paying for skin color we are told that blacks should receive monetary compensation because we ALL are responsible for their demise. Our president just sunk our ability to be energy independent and thinks that taking those thousands of jobs away to be relearned with jobs paying a small percentage of what those workers were making is just fine? The entire mentality of the American Dream has become how to get everything for free.......work optional and not needed. The list has become endless of this absolutely absurd government we are now strapped with and it's only going down the tubes worse rather quickly. How sad is this? If you don't think all the above mentioned isn't pure BS and counter to true American culture you'd have to either be blind or demented. Children over the last 30 years not having been taught REAL history. People that feel grand about being something they technically are NOT and were NOT born as like it's fashionable now. What a sick world we are now in. I guess biblical accounts of how it would be are becoming more true each day. Oh well here we go
I’ll trade. Let everyone that belongs here because they are “patriots” have it. Myself and all like me will leave and make America great again. I’m done with it. Deal?

Old 03-30-2021, 08:11 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
Liberals voted for a dementia'ed pedophile and they know they didn't even vote them in, they had to be rigged in. They are the cause of the end of freedom in the country. Only the most satanic of them could approach happy but I don't even see how they are. I see plenty of liberals all the time, they all look miserable

Old 03-30-2021, 08:31 PM

10,100 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
I mean seriously now. Millions of undocumented people being at will allowed into this country to be provided with tax dollar covered health care, living quarters, food and education. Black Live's Matter a known phony organization allowed to move their hateful and destructive agenda forward. White people are supposed to feel as if they are somehow guilty and priviledged and have no business being so so we should pay for our skin color. Speaking of paying for skin color we are told that blacks should receive monetary compensation because we ALL are responsible for their demise. Our president just sunk our ability to be energy independent and thinks that taking those thousands of jobs away to be relearned with jobs paying a small percentage of what those workers were making is just fine? The entire mentality of the American Dream has become how to get everything for free.......work optional and not needed. The list has become endless of this absolutely absurd government we are now strapped with and it's only going down the tubes worse rather quickly. How sad is this? If you don't think all the above mentioned isn't pure BS and counter to true American culture you'd have to either be blind or demented. Children over the last 30 years not having been taught REAL history. People that feel grand about being something they technically are NOT and were NOT born as like it's fashionable now. What a sick world we are now in. I guess biblical accounts of how it would be are becoming more true each day. Oh well here we go
Don't feel like you're alone. A lot of us are shaking our heads not believing the crazy that is now happening. It's unbelievable and like we're in the Twilight Zone.

There is a whole lot of crazy going on like I've never seen. It's not even like a roller coaster ride that goes up and down. This ride only goes down. I would have never thought we'd have a president that pushes for racial tensions and pushes to not have to show IDs when voting and if you think it's needed, then you are racist. Unbelievable isn't it? And our president has dementia and can't speak without notes or a teleprompter. Wow.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-30-2021 at 08:40 PM..

Old 03-30-2021, 08:32 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
I read the thread's title and I assumed you had just watched the Gonzaga-USC basketball game. But now I realize that notion was pretty silly. You could just as easily been referring to the Black Hawks-Hurricanes game.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:35 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
I like some things, dislike others (same as always). Things aren't nearly as bad as media (right and left wing) makes it out to be. Turn off OAN, Fox, NewsMax, MSN, CNN and go live your life. People panicking and letting their imaginations run wild leads to a worse outcome 100% of the time.

The country isn't going to hell, the world isn't ending, everything will be fine. If you only focus on the negative, you will always find something to panic about.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I think you sound calm and are stating the truth.
The country is a mess.
Now they have set up in-person teaching down at the super spreader Covid variant event at the border.
The corruption and power grabs are sickening. HR1 is one huge commie bill.
People can only be bullied for so long. Something’s gotta give and it won’t be pretty.
Two Americas is starting to sound good to me.

Put me down also for the two America idea. I do not wish to live in Biden's racist dictator world...at all.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
White people should be buying guns and ammo.
Absolutely 100%.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:46 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Do I like what's going on in the country?

No and I haven't for a lot longer than the last 3 months. Don't like what Biden and the Dems are doing? Blame Trump. His BS did what the Dems never could have done on their own. Trump really gave them everything they needed to do what they are doing. Thank the fat man in orange for that.

I absolutely oppose rewarding illegals.

I absolutely oppose raising taxes with out first eliminating all the waste.

I absolutely oppose playing world cop.

I pretty much oppose most of what Biden and the dems are doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies