Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 10:15 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeThomas View Post
9 of the 10 poorest states are red states.
At least their streets are not littered with tent cities and homeless people . I’m sure the needle/feces covered streets magnify the huge amounts of wealth contained in zone of woke failed policies .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 06:00 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I doubt anyone who is truthful to themselves are happy with what is going on. People I know who were big supporters of Biden or Harris have been very quiet lately, and I can see it in some of their faces that they knew they effed up. One lady at work was a big Biden supporter, but then realized she may have to give up her lavish lifestyle thanks to her husband who makes $400,000 a year as a marketing consultant for grocery stores and has now become vocal against Biden.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Old 03-31-2021, 06:09 AM

62,871 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
The news cycle is designed to create fear, anxiety, and division. Ignore it!

Focus on the present, focus on reality. In this moment everything is okay!

We live in the greatest country in the world, there are so many things to be positive about. Focus on the positive, ignore the negative.
We will lose our great country if we don't address the negatives but instead ignore them. We have to focus on our future in order to prevent the present from destroying our country. No, at this moment everything isn't ok not even close!

Old 03-31-2021, 08:10 AM

7,140 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
The news cycle is designed to create fear, anxiety, and division. Ignore it!

Focus on the present, focus on reality. In this moment everything is okay!

We live in the greatest country in the world, there are so many things to be positive about. Focus on the positive, ignore the negative.
That type of Zen thinking is great when one is meditating. Look around and see what’s really happening. People need to stand up now, not walk around in a meditative state of mind all the time.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:13 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I mean seriously now. Millions of undocumented people being at will allowed into this country to be provided with tax dollar covered health care, living quarters, food and education. Black Live's Matter a known phony organization allowed to move their hateful and destructive agenda forward. White people are supposed to feel as if they are somehow guilty and priviledged and have no business being so so we should pay for our skin color. Speaking of paying for skin color we are told that blacks should receive monetary compensation because we ALL are responsible for their demise. Our president just sunk our ability to be energy independent and thinks that taking those thousands of jobs away to be relearned with jobs paying a small percentage of what those workers were making is just fine? The entire mentality of the American Dream has become how to get everything for free.......work optional and not needed. The list has become endless of this absolutely absurd government we are now strapped with and it's only going down the tubes worse rather quickly. How sad is this? If you don't think all the above mentioned isn't pure BS and counter to true American culture you'd have to either be blind or demented. Children over the last 30 years not having been taught REAL history. People that feel grand about being something they technically are NOT and were NOT born as like it's fashionable now. What a sick world we are now in. I guess biblical accounts of how it would be are becoming more true each day. Oh well here we go
Millions of undocumented being at will allowed.....??? A little overstated.
I'm white and don't feel guilty or privileged -- if you do -- that's on you -- lots of self help books out there to deal with that kind of issue.

Keystone had nothing to do with USA independence on energy...it was moving Canadian oil -- that's not American independence -- lol.

Tell me one thing children have been taught that is not real history.

And today -- my life is no different than it was a year ago...oh wait -- yes it is --- I have the vaccine which I thought I wasn't getting until at least the fall of 2021.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:17 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
OMG I can't believe so many Conservatives are melting down!
Relax, it's OK. Tomorrow morning you'll wake up and still be fine. The world will not end.
You mean the price of gas is going down and Biden is not going to spend another 3 trillion, and the illegals are again bused back to their native country.. and we get a Trump tax cut again... then to me it will be OK.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:18 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We will lose our great country if we don't address the negatives but instead ignore them. We have to focus on our future in order to prevent the present from destroying our country. No, at this moment everything isn't ok not even close!
McConnell and the Supreme Court is sleeping through it all.. won't they be surprised with we have no freedom and they are pawns of the Communist globalists.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:53 AM

3,006 posts, read 1,491,307 times
Meh. This is isn't the route I voted for, but we will be mostly fine, eventually. If the nation is ripped apart in the next few years, that would be faster and more turbulent but ultimately the same result that always happens to empires.

Old 03-31-2021, 11:05 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I mean seriously now. Millions of undocumented people being at will allowed into this country to be provided with tax dollar covered health care, living quarters, food and education. Black Live's Matter a known phony organization allowed to move their hateful and destructive agenda forward. White people are supposed to feel as if they are somehow guilty and priviledged and have no business being so so we should pay for our skin color. Speaking of paying for skin color we are told that blacks should receive monetary compensation because we ALL are responsible for their demise. Our president just sunk our ability to be energy independent and thinks that taking those thousands of jobs away to be relearned with jobs paying a small percentage of what those workers were making is just fine? The entire mentality of the American Dream has become how to get everything for free.......work optional and not needed. The list has become endless of this absolutely absurd government we are now strapped with and it's only going down the tubes worse rather quickly. How sad is this? If you don't think all the above mentioned isn't pure BS and counter to true American culture you'd have to either be blind or demented. Children over the last 30 years not having been taught REAL history. People that feel grand about being something they technically are NOT and were NOT born as like it's fashionable now. What a sick world we are now in. I guess biblical accounts of how it would be are becoming more true each day. Oh well here we go
this has been happening for decades.

what is this biblical prophecy that you speak of?

Old 03-31-2021, 11:11 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
White people should be buying guns and ammo.
is 9mm 50c per/round yet?

I've been stockpiling since the obummer years so I have a healthy cache.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies