Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 09:17 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times

Advertisements

I can't even begin to talk about how discouraging and awful this ruling is. These 3 federal appealate court judges appointed by W Bush and RONALD REAGAN ruled that the government that prevent you from functioning in society and THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

SO basically:
  • The government can arbitrarily put you on a terror watch list
  • They can ban you from flying on airplanes or getting a bank account
  • They do NOT have to notify you of being on such list
  • You have no right to challenge the designation
  • They have no requirement to ever take you off the list
  • NO TRIAL OR CONVICTION NEEDED

This is why Trump got elected, feckless, do-nothing legacy Republican traitors to the United States

Federal Appeals Court Says Government Can Put Americans on Terror Watchlist without Notice or Chance to Rebut
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ce=mostpopular
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 09:27 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I can't even begin to talk about how discouraging and awful this ruling is. These 3 federal appealate court judges appointed by W Bush and RONALD REAGAN ruled that the government that prevent you from functioning in society and THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

SO basically:

This is why Trump got elected, feckless, do-nothing legacy Republican traitors to the United States

Federal Appeals Court Says Government Can Put Americans on Terror Watchlist without Notice or Chance to Rebut
Tyranny is accepted until it isn't !!!

Tyranny is gov. acting like the governed are the property of gov. and they will get away with it as long as the governed allow it !!!
Somewhere along the way the relationship between gov. and the governed changed and now resembles the gov./Farmer/Rancher administering the farm animals !!! Running around the pasture all excited isn't going to change that !!!
Talk about ethics and conflict of interest !!!
??? When a gov. body rules on the rights of gov. and finds in the gov. favor and the behavior is unlawful and ignore, whats the recourse available to the farm animal
Oh ....and don't forget dinner tonight ..... we're having a choice of stake, pork chops, or chicken !!! Lamb chops are on the menu next week only !!! Its a special !!! Thanks to the gov./farmer !!!

Last edited by phma; 03-31-2021 at 10:10 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 10:18 AM

1,747 posts, read 879,451 times
It needs to be taken to the Supreme Court where it will, hopefully, be overturned as so many others have been.

Old 03-31-2021, 10:26 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:

SO basically:

The remedy is right there in the Bill of Rights. The part about securing the Free State.
Problem being, no one today takes their duty as a freedom loving American seriously.

Old 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjnh View Post
It needs to be taken to the Supreme Court where it will, hopefully, be overturned as so many others have been.
Except have you seen how Roberts votes? Same garbage as this, even Kavanaugh & ACB are in doubt

Old 03-31-2021, 10:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:

SO basically:

What if you build or buy your own plane, or flying machine and have your own vault full of gold and silver, while mining Bitcoin?

You do not have to be their Property.
Frankfort v. Waldo.
The UNITED STATES is a corporation, as is your State, County and City/Town. Corporations cannot be sovereign. Only a sovereign can levy a tax. Taxes cannot be paid in promissory notes(Reserve Notes) ONLY stamped gold & silver coin.

Use their laws against them.... Quit being afraid of your servants. First, one must learn the laws of the land, as USCON Article 6 explains.

Old 03-31-2021, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What if you build or buy your own plane, or flying machine and have your own vault full of gold and silver, while mining Bitcoin?
The FAA has total authority over air travel, they can ban you from your own plane and this ruling says YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN IF INNOCENT

And you think this tyrannical path won't eventually make it illegal to transact in crypto? You will say, ok so catch me, and when they do catch you and put you in prison for violating the "harmful bad person we don't like hating against everyone" law what are you going to do about it then

Old 03-31-2021, 10:51 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,331,793 times
Quote:

SO basically:

People like you lose me when you spout words like "arbitrarily" to further prove your point.

Quote:
arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
The Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) screening process is far from arbitrary. If you think otherwise, you're just ignorant of the facts.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R44678.pdf

Quote:
The first step toward adding identities to the TSDB is the nomination process. In their daily work poring over raw information or case files, staff at U.S. government agencies—dubbed “originators” in the watchlisting process—uncover the possible identities of people suspected of involvement in terrorist activity.

Old 03-31-2021, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
People like you lose me when you spout words like "arbitrarily" to further prove your point. The Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) screening process is far from arbitrary. If you think otherwise, you're just ignorant of the facts.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R44678.pdf

The first step toward adding identities to the TSDB is the nomination process. In their daily work poring over raw information or case files, staff at U.S. government agencies—dubbed “originators” in the watchlisting process—uncover the possible identities of people suspected of involvement in terrorist activity.
You understand that these "originators" are the deep state right? They have no objective oversight, if they feel threatened as they were during the Trump administration they are incentivized to use the terror watch list as a political weapon

All of a sudden, someone who went to a Trump rally in DC is considered a terrorist, never mind if they didn't peacefully walked into an open door at the Capitol, or actually caused any terror. You can make an argument that there is some sort of process to putting someone on the list, the problem is that this process is not open to challenge and that there is no due process for an accused person. It is extremely dangerous when in the hands of a malicious government

Old 03-31-2021, 11:13 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,331,793 times
I'm really shocked that you refused to acknowledge my point, but it's impossible for most clear thinking common sensed people to take your type seriously. In fact, this is the last bit of my precious time that I'll waste on you, but that "rally" set conservative politics back 20 years or more in this country and makes me sick to think about. I may never see another republican president in my life due to that assembly of morons. I missed a week and a half of work, because those idiots thought they could overturn an election. Don't preach to me about our "malicious" government when your ignorance runs so deep you don't know what's real.

Anyone that attended that rally should be investigated in some form or fashion for the pain they caused our nation. When you bring me proof that they have all been put in the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) and can't fly, then I'll buy into your rhetoric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies