Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 06:11 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,942,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I will laugh maniacally when these frauds are kicked out of the White House in 2024. They won't have a pandemic to mask their fraud.
I wouldn't be too confident in them being kicked out in 2024. They were put in under questionable circumstances; what makes you think that won't occur again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2021, 06:16 AM

17,372 posts, read 16,518,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Can't wait for SNL to do a Biden and Kamala skit. It writes itself and will be hilarious.

What's taking them so long?
I have yet to see any night show or talk show host do a parody of Biden/Harris. Apparently that is not allowed.

Every other sitting President has been fair game. Trump is still fair game AFAIK. I don't watch t.v. that much but I would imagine that SNL is still taking pokes at him.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:41 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Link: https://bongino.com/kamala-laughs-ma...kids-to-school

I will laugh maniacally when these frauds are kicked out of the White House in 2024. They won't have a pandemic to mask their fraud.
'Kaklz' harris. the voice is hideous enough, but that laugh..

Old 04-01-2021, 06:43 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Commie Kamala is creepy weird...perfectly matched up with Pedo Joe, I see why they picked her.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:49 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Yup. It’s scary to think that she is VP. She can’t be worse than Biden or Obama though. Can she?
She was the worse candidate running in the demo presidential primary and was one of the first to drop out. Now she is the VP. Very strange if you ask me. In the past, has a person who won the primary picked the worst running mate who failed badly in the primaries? Any one know?

Old 04-01-2021, 06:55 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
She comes across as aloof and unlikeable, but I'll take a hyena laugh over a Russian asset like Trump any day.

She's way better than any of the non-senile Dems. No rational person could ever want President Elizabeth Warren, President AOC, or President Pence. Laugh aside, she's far less concerning to a moderate voter.
There was years of the Russia hoax on Trump and a investigation. No Russian connection at all. In fact it was a hoax and has been proven to be so by a mile. So, why bring it up? It appears the wife of the mayor of Moscow payed Joe's bag man (Hunter) 3 million dollars to do what exactly? Now, there's a story.

Old 04-01-2021, 07:08 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Someone failed at basic definitions in school if you think that’s maniacal.
I wouldn't' say it was maniacal. She is just very poor presenter. She seems in way over her head.

Old 04-01-2021, 07:20 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
It is funny. Parents taking care of there own kids really put things in perspective.

Old 04-01-2021, 07:23 AM

21,468 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprez33 View Post
She tends to laugh when she's lying or being disingenuous.
Exactly! She has an extreme tell. I can’t believe she was lawyer. Why did this nervous laughter just seem to start when she was campaigning for president? I don’t recall her doing that when she was a senator.

Old 04-01-2021, 07:27 AM

17,372 posts, read 16,518,282 times
She came across as tone deaf. To equate our children's educations to childcare is just plain wrong. She forgets that taxpayers pay for that "free" education and that society, as a whole, benefits when their citizens have a basic education under their belts.

There are people who have had to try to figure out how to go to work in service industry jobs and still figure out a way to have their children supervised during the day while they distance learn. Not everyone can telecommute and not every telecommuting job allows parents adequate time to watch their children and help them with distance learning.

Kamala seems to find the struggle that parents have found themselves in to be funny. "Hahaha! They miss their free childcare!!! Hahaha! Now they appreciate teachers!!!" Wow lady. Get a grip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies