Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 05:58 AM

2,828 posts, read 823,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
"There seems to be no question that Kamala Harris won’t nervously laugh in response to, and she dialed that up the other day, turning to full-blown maniacal laughter when talking about parents who can’t send their kids to school." -What does that even mean? Twisted up sentence!

Not to mention it's pathetic that so many don't comprehend that she's not laughing at the fact that parents can't send their kids to school, she's laughing at the fact that so many parents have sheepishly come to the realization that teachers deserve some recognition for the tough job of educating and attending to their precious darlings day in and day out. Jeez, it's a meme that's been out practically since day one of Covid.
(laughing nervously is hardly the same as laughing manically, some of you obviously didn't get the full advantage of your own educations)
Boy you libs will go to any length to defend these two a**holes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2021, 06:07 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
And you'll go to any length to criticize them. She was laughing in a "you don't know whether to laugh or cry" way making the point that because of the pandemic, parents realize what a tough job day care workers and teachers have.

You dilute any legitimate criticism you might have by complaining about EVERYTHING Biden or Harris do.

Old 04-02-2021, 07:11 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I agree. I was pulling for Amy Klobuchar in the primaries, but I think she is more valuable in the Senate than in the VP chair. Kamala was the best choice for VP in my opinion. A bridge between the moderate and progressive wings of the party. By 2024 she will have a little more experience at the national level which will make her an ideal Presidential candidate, the first woman president and first from generation X.
She clearly was and is the worst running mate I've ever seen in my 64 years by a mile. Tulsi Gabbard would have filled that post perfectly.

Old 04-02-2021, 07:37 AM

16,066 posts, read 21,123,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Hur, hur, hur. I don't need to defend some woman I don't give two hoots and a holler about. I'm simply pointing out that obviously a bunch of posters on here are freakin' clueless about the covid homeschooling meme and are jumping to totally wrong conclusions in a lame attempt to make a dig.
If that's the best ya got, ya aint got nothing, lol. Surely y'all can do better than that?

Try some of these, most are at least a year old:
https://www.weareteachers.com/tweets...tined-parents/
https://mycalcas.com/2020/03/memes-f...ng-their-kids/
https://perfectdaytoplay.com/homeschool-meme/

#peopleshouldknowwhatthey'retalkingaboutbeforemaki ngstupidclaims

Old 04-02-2021, 08:08 AM

25,552 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
She clearly was and is the worst running mate I've ever seen in my 64 years by a mile. Tulsi Gabbard would have filled that post perfectly.
Agree.
The fact the Biden preferred Kamala over Tulsi shows more about Biden than anything he can say.
Kamala is a lightweight clown.

Old 04-02-2021, 08:26 AM

1,411 posts, read 564,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Agree.
The fact the Biden preferred Kamala over Tulsi shows more about Biden than anything he can say.
Kamala is a lightweight clown.
Biden didn't choose the loathsome, cackling idiot; he obeyed what the DNC told him to do.
He hasn't had an original thought in his hair plugged cranium his whole undistinguished career.
He is an empty suit, a puppet for his party's coterie of left wing scumbags.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:25 AM

7,502 posts, read 4,347,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
I want them dragged out of the White House in handcuffs and perp walked directly to federal prison. Will we survive until 2024?
Now you're talkin' my kind of language!!!

Old 04-02-2021, 10:32 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
"There seems to be no question that Kamala Harris won’t nervously laugh in response to, and she dialed that up the other day, turning to full-blown maniacal laughter when talking about parents who can’t send their kids to school." -What does that even mean? Twisted up sentence!

Not to mention it's pathetic that so many don't comprehend that she's not laughing at the fact that parents can't send their kids to school, she's laughing at the fact that so many parents have sheepishly come to the realization that teachers deserve some recognition for the tough job of educating and attending to their precious darlings day in and day out. Jeez, it's a meme that's been out practically since day one of Covid.
(laughing nervously is hardly the same as laughing manically, some of you obviously didn't get the full advantage of your own educations)
I’m seeing that teachers are less important than they thought. They claim they’re nothing more than babysitters now, so I guess we’ve all come to the same realization. Thank God my son is about to graduate and I’m done with these folks, but at least our teachers aren’t sitting at home calling parents potheads and white supremacists who just want babysitters.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
She was the worse candidate running in the demo presidential primary and was one of the first to drop out. Now she is the VP. Very strange if you ask me. In the past, has a person who won the primary picked the worst running mate who failed badly in the primaries? Any one know?
Not strange at all. That's how they operate and it was all par for the course. It was all orchestrated by the DNC to get the first supposedly black female as president. Knowing full well that the demented criminal won't make it for the full 4 years. Either due to health reasons, mental instability or the corruption linked to the Biden family will finally be exposed forcing him to resign. Oh he'll make up some lame excuse for resigning never admitting to all of the corruption hanging over his demented head. The media will accept it and Biden will fade away into obscurity to write his memoirs and make even more money off of that. Money that of course his son Hunter will become the chief beneficiary of when old Joe finally secures his well deserved place in hell.

Harris will finish his term but by that time she'll be so unlikeable that we'll have another Republican president along with both the congress and senate under Republican control. The Democrats as usual will squeal like stuck pigs when the tactics they've employed against the Republicans will be used against them. Just ask Harry Reid.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
She never worked as a lawyer outside of public office. When I hear her harlot kackle I keep thinking "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too."
That was pretty good!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies