Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 06:08 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Police identified the suspect as 44-year-old Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez.

Hmmmm sounds like a Hispanic name, the left will now make Hispanics white to fit their narrative.

The man knew his victims and went to deal with what ever his malfunction was, including the slaughter of child.

1. What happened in that place to drive a man to murder? Maybe nothing but in my experience there is always something. Not that it makes what he did, right or acceptable.

2. Someone had to know something. Guys like Gonzalez always have to vent and cry their frustrations to someone. It's rare that they don't.

I would wish he get the electric chair but CA doesn't put their rabid dogs down.
He’s Hispanic, so they’ll move this from mass shooting to simple shooting. Has to be a white non-Hispanic for the MSM to identify it as a mass shooting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2021, 06:25 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
He’s Hispanic, so they’ll move this from mass shooting to simple shooting. Has to be a white non-Hispanic for the MSM to identify it as a mass shooting.
They will definitely find a way to make it caused by white supremacy, racism by whites or an immigration issue caused by white males.

Old 04-01-2021, 06:38 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,646,105 times
What seems to be getting lost is the suspect locked his victims in the building. Police had to engage him for outside at first.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-mass-shooting

If wasn't locked at least one or two of the victims could've escaped. He was cold, calculating and determined. He obviously resented his victims for what ever reason.

Also reports he was living in a hotel and the office he hit sold mobile homes. A deal gone bad? Regardless pos showed a total lack of conscience.

Old 04-01-2021, 08:31 PM

1,094 posts, read 499,394 times
This guy seems like a monster, even compared to the previous two creeps. Total psycho barring the exits so he could shoot more people. What is this now, one mass shooting a week for the past month? I'm not so ready to reflexively blame this on lack of gun control though, to me it seems more like a rot in American culture. Despite some stereotypes, most of Europe is actually pro-gun, much of Scandinavia actually has higher gun ownership than the USA as does a lot of central-eastern Europe, and in Switzerland you are obligated to own a gun. The US mass shooting issues to me seem to be a result more of a cultural failure than anything else.

Old 04-01-2021, 08:34 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times
Have they figured out how to blame this on trump yet, or at least blame it on white men?

Or was this a mostly peaceful shooting?

Old 04-01-2021, 08:51 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Have they figured out how to blame this on trump yet, or at least blame it on white men?

Or was this a mostly peaceful shooting?
Yes. He is a white male who has a hispanic name by coincidence. He is the founder and president of the White males with Hispanic names Patriot Militia. He is the first and only member but it is on the FBI's most dangerous militia groups list. Just added a minute ago.

When questioned the White male mass shooter with a Hispanic name by coincidence said. " You don't know what it's like to have a hispanic name by coincidence. People keep trying to speak Spanish to me and they keep asking for good places to eat Mexican food. I never ate a taco in my life, how would I know where to go? Yes I shot those people. They were really woke and only spoke Spanish in the office so I would feel welcome. I dont even speak Spanish, I am Hungarian and Polish." Mr Gonzalez broke into tears and was carried away to a quiet room. Signs that read "Silencio" were everywhere. Mr. Gonzalez needs some quiet to calm down and process his whiteness.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 04-01-2021 at 09:16 PM..

Old 04-02-2021, 12:46 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yes. He is a white male who has a hispanic name by coincidence. He is the founder and president of the White males with Hispanic names Patriot Militia. He is the first and only member but it is on the FBI's most dangerous militia groups list. Just added a minute ago.

When questioned the White male mass shooter with a Hispanic name by coincidence said. " You don't know what it's like to have a hispanic name by coincidence. People keep trying to speak Spanish to me and they keep asking for good places to eat Mexican food. I never ate a taco in my life, how would I know where to go? Yes I shot those people. They were really woke and only spoke Spanish in the office so I would feel welcome. I dont even speak Spanish, I am Hungarian and Polish." Mr Gonzalez broke into tears and was carried away to a quiet room. Signs that read "Silencio" were everywhere. Mr. Gonzalez needs some quiet to calm down and process his whiteness.
You know we live in truly messed up times, when the FBI considers Militia groups to be DANGEROUS!!!

Think about what that says about the FBI...'Historically', Militias are patriots thru and thru, willing to fight and die to protect freedom and liberty, but the 'FEDERAL law enforcement agency' considers them a dangerous threat!!!!

I guess that means the FBI is out to protect tyranny now? (patriotism is definitely a threat to tyranny), so it makes sense the FBI would see them as a threat.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:07 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Nice fiction. Now cite where concealed carry gun owners actually did "start shooting everyone."
One of them shot up a synagogue in Pittsburgh but he only killed 11 and wounded 6 so you made a good point. He didn`t shoot everyone. How many have these law abiding permit holders killed in your state?

https://concealedcarrykillers.org/

Old 04-02-2021, 05:09 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Why should I exclude Chicago, Baltimore, and DC???

Are they not part of the USA?

This'd be like the Sacramento Kings saying, "If you exclude all our losses. We actually won all our games!"

I knew it would be over your head!

Because if you EXCLUDE ALL the HIGH crime rate dem controlled cities, the REST OF THE COUNTRY is no where near the stats you supplied, which counters your entire argument!

Old 04-02-2021, 05:21 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Motor vehicles are allowed only because it is key to a vital economy. We recognize it is a dangerous weapon, that's why you must have 1) license 2)insurance 3)over certain age in order to drive.

Are guns vital to our economy? No.

If you want to make license, insurance, age limit part of owning a gun. Welcome to the liberal side.

"Are guns vital to our economy? No."

So, saving ones life or another life is not "VITAL" to you.

Some of you really us crazy with all your B.S.. All you do is whine and cry. INSTEAD, AMEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

Funny how NONE of you have ever tried to.

"Shall NOT be INFRINGED". All you have to do is get rid of these few words.

We consonantly hear how "educated" dems are, and how we are the "UN-educated" deplorables, and here we are, you CAN'T EVEN decipher these few words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies