Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 05:01 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Which county are you in? I had my aunt try and she was able to schedule the appointment to be seen in person online, then she cancelled it on line. It was a week out. Let me know if you need a link to the site she went to.
She's in Lee, I'm in Wake. I'd want to get her scheduled in Lee County.

I really appreciate the info. Not sure I understand though. She doesn't need an appointment, she needs simply someone to answer the phone and answer questions. I guess I might have to drive down to her, pick her up, take her into town, etc.... Just to ask a question, so we know what to do, and then repeat and do it again. That alone is going to equate to four hours of driving (2x round trips).

Your help will be much appreciated, and I'll accept any info with sincere thanks to you, but it kinda proves the point that getting an ID is very restrictive for those who don't have the resources.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:13 AM

2,714 posts, read 2,216,807 times
I would definitely stop using Delta and drinking Coco Cola products if I wasn't not using or drinking them already. The "woke" bunch needs to quit trying to control everyone's lives. I also don't watch any pro sports due to the "woke" bunch.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:19 AM

7,372 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Large corporations are no longer just about the profits, they are morally superior and it is their obligation to protest injustices wherever they occur and be an advocate for social justice. As a lifelong Democrat, companies like Twitter, Coca Cola, Google, Dominion, Gillette and others have a place in my heart. Because of their commercials and social activism, they have gained a customer for life, because the plight of humanity is why I truly care about. Thank you for being brave.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:47 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Delta don’t I need an ID to board one of your planes. Hey Coco Cola Don’t I need an ID to attend one of your share holder meetings....

You phonies and frauds get lost!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...based-lie.html
I don't drink coca crappa products anyway so that will continue but now I'll actively avoid Delta which has gotten probably about $100K or more from me in the past....there are many better airlines anyway.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:53 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Oh I don't know, maybe that it infringes on the basic right to vote? Let's look at the bill for a moment and not go by partisan leanings. The bill limits the amount of ballot dropboxes, isn't that infringing on the right to vote? Also the bill bars food/drink handouts in line, isn't that infringing on the right to vote, especially with long lines? Finally, witht the bill shortening the absentee vote window, isn't that infringing on the right to vote, especially the military?
I'd say that you're the one who's going off of partisan leanings. Your points are ridiculous.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:54 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
I dumped my 38 1/2 year addiction to Diet Coke last month when they determined I was 'too white' for them. I've only flown Delta a handful of times but rest assured the last time was the LAST time. I have become VERY diligent about where my expendable funds get dispersed.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:40 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
I would definitely stop using Delta and drinking Coco Cola products if I wasn't not using or drinking them already. The "woke" bunch needs to quit trying to control everyone's lives. I also don't watch any pro sports due to the "woke" bunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I don't drink coca crappa products anyway so that will continue but now I'll actively avoid Delta which has gotten probably about $100K or more from me in the past....there are many better airlines anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
I dumped my 38 1/2 year addiction to Diet Coke last month when they determined I was 'too white' for them. I've only flown Delta a handful of times but rest assured the last time was the LAST time. I have become VERY diligent about where my expendable funds get dispersed.
Cancel culture on display. I bet you all complain about it when it doesn't go your way. Such hypocrisy in athread about hypocrisy. Rich!

Old 04-03-2021, 12:58 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Annddd... just like that, conservatives were utterly outraged to see the free market working the way they always said they wanted it to work.

Old 04-03-2021, 01:07 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
What is anti democratic is gaming the system to get illegal resident's to vote for you. Gaming the system pandering to low information voters to vote for you. Claiming racism at every turn, telling POC they are too stupid and too incompetent to get basic ID's. Bold face lying about what the bill actually does. You are supporting the party of liars. That is undemocratic.
Exactly. They act like they are so pitiful and can't get a basic ID. We aren't fools and know what they are up to. Call us racists all you want. That seems the be the trend. Calling more than half the country racist is kind of funny. I think the word has lost it's meaning.

The Left sound like Oprah giving away cars.

"You're a racist, you're a racist and you're a racist. Everyone is a racist". lol It used to have negative connotation. Now, it's no big deal because according to the left, pretty much everyone seems to be racist. Y'all need to come up with another word. lol

All the left want is to cheat. Stop whinning left. You have over a year to go get your ID. How are you living day by day without an ID? I have to use my ID all the time and keep it in my wallet at all times. I cant' imagine not having one.

Sorry excuse just to want to cheat. Talk about a cult. Y'all are followers of the Biden cult.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 04-03-2021 at 01:28 PM..

Old 04-03-2021, 01:16 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
The Babylon Bee's biting sarcasm nails it again.

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...12314851790849
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies