Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 09:55 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,442,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I am paying money for background check when I practice my Constitutional second amendment right. Not to mention providing an ID.

Welcome to my world! First time?
Glad you're abiding by the written law.

There isn't a constitutional law on voter ID.
Let me know though when you read up on voting rights.

Some citizens practice in Faith's that do not allow photos to be taken.
I don't mind having an 'identifier' for voting.
How about dna card ? Everyone's dna is unique. Then each time you vote you dab your dna or have a fingerprint

Old 04-03-2021, 09:58 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting......

72% In Favor of Requiring Photo ID to Vote

An AP-NORC poll released Friday morning shows an overwhelming majority of Americans favor requiring a photo ID in order to vote.

The poll shows public support for voter reform on both sides of the aisle. Seventy-two percent of those polled supported some sort of voter identification requirements. Ninety-one percent of Republicans backed requiring all voters to provide photo ID in order to vote. Fifty-six percent of Democrats said the same.

https://apnorc.org/projects/public-s...oting-reforms/
Uh oh, Coke are going to have to stop selling in the USA...

Old 04-03-2021, 09:59 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Glad you're abiding by the written law.

There isn't a constitutional law on voter ID.
Let me know though when you read up on voting rights.

Some citizens practice in Faith's that do not allow photos to be taken.
I don't mind having an 'identifier' for voting.
How about dna card ? Everyone's dna is unique. Then each time you vote you dab your dna or have a fingerprint
Ok. Show me a constitutional law that I need provide licensed gun dealer, enforced by the government, my ID when I buy a gun from them.

And please don’t give me stupid example “but but no ID with private sales”

Old 04-03-2021, 10:04 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
I live in Los Angeles and they required ID to get vaccine. ID does not have to be government ID.

So I guess poor and black people in LA are going to die for not getting vaccine cause no ID.

Liberal politicians in LA want to kill poor and black Angelenos

http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov...ppointment.pdf

Old 04-03-2021, 10:06 PM

728 posts, read 302,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE&t=222s Lets see what the white liberal thinks compared to the reality of what is true!

Great video. You need to get it on Tucker Carlson at Fox News.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies