Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 06:16 PM

10,088 posts, read 7,761,924 times

Advertisements

They both knew she wasn't going to do anything about it because they both want all these illegal border jumpers pouring in. It's really sad for this country but it's what they want and they hold the power so let them continue to screw up our country.

They don't care that sex traffickers will own children. They don't care if kids are dropped over the fence and alone. They don't care if terrorists come over here because Biden and his friends want the US destroyed.

I can't believe that people are still supporting this sorry excuse of a man and his cohorts.

Even illegal alien border jumpers get to to go school but our own American kids do not but that's ok for those that voted for Biden. It blows my mind.

The worst is yet to come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2021, 06:17 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,241,937 times
Actually she’s really in charge of talking with the countries south of the border.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:24 PM

17,401 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
Actually she’s really in charge of talking with the countries south of the border.
Oh.

The same thing Biden did in the Obama administration.

How did that go?

Old 04-03-2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Oh, I must have been missing her updates and press briefings. She aint' doing anything....believe me.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:29 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Make the kids jam packed 800 to an 80 man pod to laugh uncontrollably I guess. Has she ever ran anything right? Much less a federal problem that has been lingering for years now?

Old 04-03-2021, 06:37 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Well, haling from largest Jamaica slave owners family, she surely should have some insight into how to control unruly masses of people?

Old 04-03-2021, 06:39 PM

She's worthless. The border today is worse than it was when Idiot Biden put her in charge of the border issue. See, they don't want to fix it. That's clear. It's their agenda to keep 'em pouring in.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:40 PM

14,226 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
It worked out great

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...tral-american-

Quote:
Vice President Biden and Secretary of State Kerry have met with leaders from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, as well as Mexico, to discuss our shared responsibility for promoting security, and agree on concrete ways that we can work together to stem the flow of migrants taking the dangerous trip to the United States.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:43 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,026,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
They both knew she wasn't going to do anything about it because they both want all these illegal border jumpers pouring in. It's really sad for this country but it's what they want and they hold the power so let them continue to screw up our country.

They don't care that sex traffickers will own children. They don't care if kids are dropped over the fence and alone. They don't care if terrorists come over here because Biden and his friends want the US destroyed.

I can't believe that people are still supporting this sorry excuse of a man and his cohorts.

Even illegal alien border jumpers get to to go school but our own American kids do not but that's ok for those that voted for Biden. It blows my mind.

The worst is yet to come.
Where did they say they wanted those illegal border jumpers pouring in? I don't see any evidence of them saying that.

Infact all I can recall they said the opposite.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:43 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Well the last time she talked about the border she wanted to give everyone a green card and shorten the time to citizenship to 8 years instead of 12.

She said this on Univsion in January.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...zenship-458455
Speaking with Univision's Ilia Calderón, Harris teased a sweeping immigration reform bill that her and President-elect Joe Biden's administration plans to introduce. Harris said their bill would grant green cards immediately to immigrants protected by the Temporary Protected Status and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policies. She added that the administration would also try to decrease the amount of time required to acquire U.S. citizenship to eight years from 13 years by making the naturalization process more efficient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies