Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2021, 12:05 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Then WHY did flu cases drop (which you fail to provide factual support for) so steeply?
Labeling flu “cases” as corona “cases”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2021, 12:14 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
The earth is flat, we faked the moon landing, 9-11 was an inside job. Covid was invented to bring down Trump

Gotta love it.
Yea Nixon made a phone call to the Moon in 1969

And we’ve never been back, nor has any other country. And why do we only see the same side of the moon only?

The one thing I really love is putting a golf cart with a camera on it on Mars, 50 MILLION miles away. That’s RICH

Explain this

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMea6oBf4/

Old 04-08-2021, 06:03 AM

6,116 posts, read 4,607,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This "Covid" virus IS the flu, just with a different, scarier name.

I am now convinced of this. We chopped off our arm destroying countless small businesses by going along with this "Covid' charade. It was all a big scam - "Covid" was really just a different version of the flu.
These are totally different viruses, with totally different consequences. COVID-19 is a virus, but with a different, scarier outcome than other viruses.

I don't doubt that you may be convinced of what you're convinced of, but that doesn't make it true.

Old 04-08-2021, 07:09 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
These are totally different viruses, with totally different consequences. COVID-19 is a virus, but with a different, scarier outcome than other viruses.

I don't doubt that you may be convinced of what you're convinced of, but that doesn't make it true.
I have not met one person who has gotten this! Many different people at my work - Somalis, Mexicans, Asians, other Africans, whites, blacks....NOT ONE has gotten this so-called virus.

And none of us take this mask wearing and distancing nonsense seriously.

I do a very dirty job.

Yeah, I just don't believe any of it. Sorry.

Old 04-08-2021, 07:15 AM

903 posts, read 583,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
As posted 10 thousand times already the flu is much less contagious than SARS-CoV-2. Which part do you not understand?

Can we just post this 10x times?!? COVID was at least 10x as contagious as the Flu. That is the reason.

COVID was at least 10x as contagious as the Flu. That is the reason.

cd :O)

Old 04-08-2021, 07:21 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
You got one thing right: It has a different name.

It's also a different virus, with a different structure than the flu virus. Sorry if that's an inconvenient truth for you. But coronavirus doesn't care what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisCD View Post
Can we just post this 10x times?!? COVID was at least 10x as contagious as the Flu. That is the reason.
You can post it a million times and it still won't get through the thick heads of the virus deniers. It's not that they're not intelligent enough to understand; they simply refuse to understand.

Old 04-08-2021, 07:22 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You got one thing right: It has a different name.

It's also a different virus, with a different structure than the flu virus. Sorry if that's an inconvenient truth for you. But coronavirus doesn't care what you think.

You can post it a million times and it still won't get through the thick heads of the virus deniers. It's not that they're not intelligent enough to understand; they simply refuse to understand.
ZERO chance I wouldn't have got it (if it exists) within the last year in the line of work I do.

OR, I was completely asymptomatic???

I did get a flu shot last year though...

Old 04-08-2021, 07:26 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is NOT hard to understand. Flu cases diminished because people were masked and socially distanced.

Really, not hard to grasp.
both are viruses, same size particle. need a microscope to see a bacteria, a virus is 10 to 100 times smaller.

if masks were effective against c-19 it means the mask itself is crawling with c-19.

how many people removed their masks with new set of gloves and disposed it properly?

How many people used the mask contaminated with c-19 over and over again?

Masks worn in sterile environments vs shop-rite.

Flu kills young and old, c-19 focuses on the old and as for compromised, the greater majority of people in the US are compromised.

Covid numbers were increased by medical hierarchical coding used to make insurance payments and get federal dollars. ICD10 dictionary.

Doctors will use codes that are not applicable to a given patient in order to get insurance to pay for certain tests.

Flu killed 85k, how many people had the flu and never reported it????

Why do schools show no concern for the flu?

Politics, insurance payments and federal funding have blurred the picture at the expense of science.

Old 04-08-2021, 07:31 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:

I am now convinced of this. We chopped off our arm destroying countless small businesses by going along with this "Covid' charade. It was all a big scam - "Covid" was really just a different version of the flu.
The coronavirus is not an influenza virus. Sorry, it just is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Wrong

Inflated on purpose lying numbers
If anything the official number is an under count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Labeling flu “cases” as corona “cases”
Nope. Testing can tell the difference between the two.

Quote:
I have not met one person who has gotten this! Many different people at my work - Somalis, Mexicans, Asians, other Africans, whites, blacks....NOT ONE has gotten this so-called virus.

And none of us take this mask wearing and distancing nonsense seriously.

I do a very dirty job.

Yeah, I just don't believe any of it. Sorry.
It does not matter whether you have a dirty job or not but whether you were exposed to the virus, Not everyone who is exposed will catch it, and not everyone who catches it will get sick.

Old 04-08-2021, 07:51 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
ZERO chance I wouldn't have got it (if it exists) within the last year in the line of work I do.

OR, I was completely asymptomatic???

I did get a flu shot last year though...

A lot of people, about half are completely asymptomatic. I know about ten people who got covid. It ranged from milder than a cold, to flu like, to one person needing supplemental oxygen at home (this person is obese and has asthma). No one was hospitalized, all recovered fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies