Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 02:36 AM

10,456 posts, read 4,038,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The whole concept against voter ID is that black people do not know how to get an ID, don't have the money (even if its free or near it) or just to lazy to have an ID. Maybe its their racist views against blacks and white superiority?

We all the know in actuality they are smart enough, have the means (at least Republicans don't even question any of this) but this has been their only façade against common sense approach to voter ID.
Come on man, you know it's all a bunch of BS! They are just using this weak argument to keep their voter fraud going. I mean, do you really expect me to believe people keep voting for Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Cuomo, Lightfoot, etc with the way they are handling things. Sorry, but anyone who has stayed longer than 3 terms in an area has rigged the system somehow. What better way to keep that rigging going on than by eliminating voter ID's. And Republicans aren't off the hook either, I could see the Bush dynasty, Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell doing the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 05:15 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
This is how I see the voter ID situation. I have an ID. In fact,I have two forms of ID. To me, this isn't really about the ID. For some people, it's easier to get an ID than others. However, this is more about WHY. I think about some of the stuff Brian Kemp pulled off. He managed to get about one million people kicked off the voter roles, despite alot of those persons still living and living in Georgia. Many polling stations got closed down when he was secretary of state. Alot of them were in predominantly Black areas. Kemp won the election, but barely. And this new voter law came after Trump lost Georgia to Biden. Georgia went blue for the first time since 1992. It does make a person wonder why. It seems very suspicious.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:30 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
I'm quite sure there are so phonies among the White liberal fold. The reasons why some White people vote Democrat vary. I'm sure there are some racist White individuals who vote Democrat today. At the same time, this is where I stand, both in my personal life, and on a broader level.

Are all conservatives bigoted? No. Not all White conservatives are racist towards Blacks. And not all Whites who are liberal having a positive view of Blacks. I've even said that some people have very liberal attitudes when it comes to race, except when it comes to Blacks. I've also said when it comes to both Democrats AND Republicans, Blacks always come in last. For this reason, I take the "who cares who Blacks vote for?" attitude.

Whenever I run into people who say things like "liberals are the real racists", I shudder. I shudder because of things like New Century Foundation, American Renaissance, Occidental Dissent, Taki's Mag, National Vanguard, National Front (USA), Ku Klux Klan. These are all organizations that are far-right wing publications and organizations. These organizations are either very anti-Black, White nationalist/separatist, or promote "race realism". Occidental Dissent and Taki's Mag promote "race realism", and will promote stuff like "Blacks are not successful because they are genetically predisposed to fail in western society". The KKK, well, we know what they are about. National Vanguard is a White nationalist right-wing organization. All of those organizations are very open about viewing Blacks are inferior, lazy, and stupid.

In my own personal life, my experiences tend to contradict the idea of "liberals are the true racists". I've run into a few "liberals" who tended to view Blacks as inferior. However, a majority of individuals who have made it clear that they view Blacks as "lazy" and "stupid", it has been more conservatives than liberals.

My response is not meant to bash anyone who happens to be conservative, or to promote liberalism. This is meant only as a rebuttal to anyone who claims "liberals are the real racists".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies