Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM

1,174 posts, read 550,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The whole concept against voter ID is that black people do not know how to get an ID, don't have the money (even if its free or near it) or just to lazy to have an ID. Maybe its their racist views against blacks and white superiority?

We all the know in actuality they are smart enough, have the means (at least Republicans don't even question any of this) but this has been their only façade against common sense approach to voter ID.
Nobody is more racist than a phony ass white liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 12:17 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
I believe green mariner with his white conservative racism claims. He's from the South, after all. My issue is the Demwits from across the country--mostly white, but some Hispanic and Asian too--also engage in this behavior whether online or in real life, yet they seriously believe they are the party of inclusion lol. From alluding that blacks are too stupid/disadvantaged to get a photo or voter ID or their gentrification efforts which push out black working class.

As racist and as garbage Creepy Joe is, he's no Woodrow Wilson(yet).
I would like to add this. My post wasn't meant to directed at all White conservatives. I mentioned that what I was saying doesn't apply to all White conservatives. I was talking about this thread with the "White liberals/Democrats" are the real racists. It hasn't mirrored everything I've dealt with. The South isn't the only region I've lived, but I've grown up in the South. What I said was meant to be a rebuttal. I'm not saying that there aren't any White liberals that are racist. I'm merely talking about who I've dealt with racism from the most. No doubt some White liberals can be phonies. And White conservatives aren't the only individuals I've dealt with racism from. I've also gotten it from some Hispanic individuals and some South Asians.

I know what gentrification is. It's just never been something I've worried about. I grew up middle class, in the rural/suburban areas, not the inner city. I'm also college-educated. Growing up, the last thing I ever thought about was gentrification. I never thought about it until I was in my late 20s and I was seeing rent go up everywhere.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
I disagree.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:04 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
Agreed. 50 years from now, they’ll still be insisting blacks need welfare and handouts to prosper in this country. Still claiming blacks are too stupid and lazy to get an ID to vote.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
It's a really good movie!
I rarely go to theaters. The last time I was in a to see the movie Creed.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:12 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I rarely go to theaters. The last time I was in a to see the movie Creed.
Rent it on a streaming service!

Old 04-09-2021, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
It seems like common sense to me. If someone is going to cast a vote under a name, you check to make sure that the person really is who he says he is. That's why many countries around the world require it. This isn't a third-world country, this shouldn't even be an issue.
Alot of voters, Black and White, don't think about who they vote for. Look at the Deep South. A majority of White voters support Republicans. The majority of Black voters support Democrats. I mentioned the South because more Blacks live in the South than any other region, and a high percentage of Whites in the South tend to be conservative, politically.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Rent it on a streaming service!
I'll have to get a streaming service.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:22 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'll have to get a streaming service.
Nope, anyone can rent from amazon prime video, a subscription is not needed.

Same for redbox. VUDU.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
But only ONE PARTY and mentality uses you and wants to keep you dependent. DEMOCRATS.
I haven't gotten that impression. What I do perceive is this. The difference between the Democratic Party and the Republican Party is this: One party pitied you, and will at least ACT like they give a darn. The other party is more open about viewing you as a waste of time or a burden on society. I've voted 3rd party twice, in 2016 and 2020. However, between the two, what do you expect me to pick: Pity or disdain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies