Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 04:38 PM

728 posts, read 303,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
They are biological women who are physically designed to procreate by having sex with men.

If they are moving over to the general population of the men's prison, they are almost certainly going to be having sex with men there, whether they want to or not. They know this.

They want to go, knowing that they will be having sex with men there, whether it be voluntarily or involuntarily. Since they are choosing to do this and have an option to not do this, it appears that they want to have sex with men in the men's prison.

Otherwise, they could continue to be their same selves in the women's prison where they currently reside, without the virtually certain threat of being raped regularly in the men's prison.

You are looking at the situation based on the notion that a trans man is a woman desirable to men and that male prisoners are horny beasts looking for fresh meat. Your post would carry more weight if it came from a real convict.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2021, 04:39 PM

19,028 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Is sanity a disease that needs to be stamped out?

Old 04-07-2021, 04:43 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Is sanity a disease that needs to be stamped out?
The Democrat left wokesters are fervently dedicated to that very task.

Old 04-07-2021, 04:45 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
261 rapes and assaults waiting to happen.

Just say no...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
because all transwomen assault and rape people?
Nobody said anything about ALL transgenders... but those that are in jail are there for a reason.

Old 04-07-2021, 04:50 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
I remember going to rock concerts in the 70s where the lines at the Women's restrooms were long so many of them just used the Men's . There were no real problems, in fact it was entertaining for us guys to see a woman hitch up her skirt at the urinals. I suppose for inmates, sharing bunks in the same cell would be a little different.
I always laughed when they complained about the toilet seats being left up.

Hopefully these Trans sit down to pee.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:02 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
That's a heck of a lot of transgenders. No wonder why birth rates are down in the US....the men are all turning into women !!!

This is just a bunch of horny male prisoners who see female prisoners as a better opportunity than being someone's prison wife in an all male prison

I'll bet my last dollar that only a small percentage of these men are trannies. The rest are opportunists!

I'm also sure that there will be a lot of happy female prisoners. But equally sure that a lot of women in jail aren't interested in men and they will become rape statistics

Old 04-07-2021, 05:48 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

DOC employee reports men are claiming to be women to transfer prisons

Transgender rapist carried out four sex attacks on female inmates in jail

Transgender inmates have carried out seven sex attacks on women in jail: Despite the risks, male-born trans convicts are still allowed to move into women's prisons

California is a large enough state that they could have a transgendered female prison or separate buildings in already existing multi-building prison campuses.

I am genuinely surprised six transgendered males asked to be moved to male prisons. Are they truly unaware that will will be just as targeted for rape as transgendered females, if not more so. There will be male prisoners that will decide to “fix them” by giving them the chance to “experience a real man”. That is a safety nightmare I wouldn’t want to deal with, regardless of surgery status.
I don’t understand it either. Some people live in fantasy world and don’t think through the consequences.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:59 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t understand it either. Some people live in fantasy world and don’t think through the consequences.
Weird as it may seem, these biological females almost certainly have thought through the circumstances. With full understanding of the circumstances and consequences of this choice, they are willfully choosing to do this of their own free will.

Perhaps they are so desperate for male physical attention that they are choosing this rather than continue in their current circumstances. It does not look like a very wise or good "life choice" from this angle. But most people who are in prison have already established themselves as people who do not make good "life choices".

Also, a lot of people in prison have serious mental health problems.

It will be interesting to see how many of these self-proclaimed "men" end up pregnant as a result of their new and freely selected living arrangements.

Old 04-07-2021, 06:03 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Do you think these prisoners are safe in their current jail? I dont know the answer to this, maybe its a separate jail, but This is what we got.
The answer is segregate them like they normally do, not put them in women’s prisons. They don’t even have to be on hormone therapy per the article. Any fool could see this was a bad idea.

Old 04-07-2021, 06:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Do you think these prisoners are safe in their current jail? I dont know the answer to this, maybe its a separate jail, but This is what we got.
I think it fair to say that they are sexually abused, rented out, sold and basically treated like slaves. I am also sure that we as a society can do much better than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies