Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2021, 11:22 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
they keep moving the goalposts. The end game appears to be keep masks on everyone until the end of time. 100 percent vaccination and they will still require it. Any time the goal posts move from one week to the next, its to keep control over people
The coronavirus will continue mutating, just as it has already been doing since time immemorial. But now everyone is supposed to be in permanent panic mode about each and every one of these strains.

Even the current "vaccination" is going to require booster shots, as it is not a true "vaccination" in the same sense as the small pox or polio vaccines are. Also, as the new strains evolve, there will have to be new "vaccinations". And so it goes. From where we are now, it will never end. They will not let it.

This is all about control. They will never voluntarily let this go. The people who are pushing hard on this are not trustworthy people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 11:28 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Flu.
Covid 19 involved a mutilation for its mutation.

The following vaccines were designed to mutilate to mutate, you, with the help of the noveled virus.

There were people involved.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 04-10-2021 at 12:07 PM..

Old 04-10-2021, 11:31 AM

41,957 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Epstein Barr virus is linked to several autoimmune diseases such as lupus. Herpes virus is linked to several autoimmune disease. Chronic fatigue syndrome is thought to be triggered by viruses.
That's not what the person who I was responding to said, but instead referred to the bacterial infections. Nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
No, that's what you fail to comprehend about a vaccine. It IS about the person who is vaccinated. Otherwise there would be no point of even having a vaccination. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your collectivist indoctrination does NOT fit this situation.
In other words, you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself. Got it. Nor do you understand how the spread of disease works. Another science denier.

Old 04-10-2021, 11:43 AM

995 posts, read 509,948 times
I believe in the vaccines, and I think they work to prevent covid.

What I have a problem with is that we allow people a choice to take the vaccine or not. But in many places, people don't have a choice of whether to mask or not - regardless of their vaccine status.

So we allow people to have choice whether to take the vaccine (the one and only thing that will end this pandemic for good) but not allow choice whether to follow covid protocols in public.

What gives? Why should I be forced to do things I hate, just to allow people to refuse the vaccines at will?

This is why we need to allow choice in all matters regarding disease prevention. We allow people to smoke and drink themselves to death (making all our medical bills go up), but we can't go out in public without a mask? What's the fairness in that?

Allow choice for all - the people who want to protect themselves will, those who don't, they can deal with getting covid. And since everyone has the chance (or will in the very near future) to protect themselves with the vaccine, there should be no need for enforced covid protocols. Fair enough?

Old 04-10-2021, 11:47 AM

43,085 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
That's not what the person who I was responding to said, but instead referred to the bacterial infections. Nice try.

In other words, you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself. Got it. Nor do you understand how the spread of disease works. Another science denier.
I thought people that didn't want the vaccine were anti-vaxxers.

Can they be both ?

Old 04-10-2021, 11:57 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
and I was adding to the conversation by sharing viruses that do this. No need to roll your eyes at me.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:06 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Just like 9-11...this crisis gave them power and they will not give it up.
The 9-11 catastrophe involved a "novel" method of building demolition.

The airplanes weren't it.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:40 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Then we agree. Vaccinate a certain percentage of the population -- doesn't need to be anywhere near everyone -- and this basically turns into the flu. In my estimation, we're well on our way there.
The current Covid 19 strains are already more dangerous than Influenza. A new and more dangerous variant that bypasses the current vaccines, and then mass vaccinations might again be necessary.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:42 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
At a much lower rate than the flu.
There is so much active virus around in the world, so more worries about the potentials of future more dangerous variants.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:59 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,661,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
COVID-19 is a very real virus and should be taken extremely seriously but I can't help but wonder why there is so much contrdicting information?

The millionaire and billionaire elites who run the government I think are just using a potent virus to make up one lie after another.

Very interesting how we all share the same earth yet Asia and Oceana went all this time with hardly any cases either.

Odd, how Russia has hardly any cases now when bordering countries have tremendous amounts of cases

Odd, how the UK variant which is much of the reason for 9,300 cases a day in Michigan and yet only 3,000 cases a day in the UK.

Michigan went from 830 cases in the middle of winter when everyone was inside together with few vaccinated and in warm April weather it's 9,300 cases in the middle of the spring when it's warm and a tremendous percentage of the population has been vaccinated.

It makes no sense Michigan had over 9,369 cases much of which from the UK COVID-19 Variant, yet the UK had only 3,000 cases.

Also, interesting how Russia has so few cases while countries bordering it are seeing surges.

Interesting, how they have been vaccinating a storm for months and months and yet the cases are surging to extreme rates in New York, Michigan and Minnesota.

Michigan went from 830 cases when few were vaccinated in February to 8,000+ cases a day.

Minnesota went from about 700 cases one day in January to 2,600 cases currently a day.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/09/covi...th-system.html

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
No, I'm not getting suspicious about COVID-19 and and I don't think elites are playing games. Trump and a few of his top non-scientific advisors were playing games. There are few Republican governors still playing games. We got a late start on fighting this. We have not been "vaccinating a storm for month and months." Too few people have been vaccinated. Many people have not taken this seriously and that is why this pandemic is continuing. Let the experts handle this and amateurs need to shut up and stop believing in conspiracies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies