Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 05:45 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
Some of us WILL NOT BE "VACCINATED" because we know what its really about!
Then what is it about? What Alex Jones said it was and copied off of -- "The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028: A Futuristic Scenario to Facilitate Medical Countermeasure Communication"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 06:16 PM

2,774 posts, read 898,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Your post is riddled with factual errors and is rather paranoid. Elites out there controlling us?
Your post indicates you'd stand on your head of spit nickels if the CDC and WHO said you should.

Old 04-09-2021, 06:18 PM

2,774 posts, read 898,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Glad some are STARTING to get suspicious but those that were suspicious from day one and spoke the truth were told they had a tin foil hat and was a conspiracy theorist. Like usual, most on the Left that would label those speak the truth as Conspiracist tend to look like idiots once they find out it's no conspiracy. They wanted herd immunity. The operative word is 'herd'. They sure got what they wanted as the herd is doing what the Government wants them to do.
I agree with you. Remember "flatten the curve" ?

Old 04-09-2021, 06:21 PM

4,786 posts, read 2,622,115 times
I hereby nominate this thread for 'weirdness for the day' award..carry on..

Old 04-09-2021, 07:06 PM

1,741 posts, read 872,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
COVID-19 is a very real virus and should be taken extremely seriously but I can't help but wonder why there is so much contrdicting information?

The millionaire and billionaire elites who run the government I think are just using a potent virus to make up one lie after another.

Very interesting how we all share the same earth yet Asia and Oceana went all this time with hardly any cases either.

Odd, how Russia has hardly any cases now when bordering countries have tremendous amounts of cases

Odd, how the UK variant which is much of the reason for 9,300 cases a day in Michigan and yet only 3,000 cases a day in the UK.

Michigan went from 830 cases in the middle of winter when everyone was inside together with few vaccinated and in warm April weather it's 9,300 cases in the middle of the spring when it's warm and a tremendous percentage of the population has been vaccinated.

It makes no sense Michigan had over 9,369 cases much of which from the UK COVID-19 Variant, yet the UK had only 3,000 cases.

Also, interesting how Russia has so few cases while countries bordering it are seeing surges.

Interesting, how they have been vaccinating a storm for months and months and yet the cases are surging to extreme rates in New York, Michigan and Minnesota.

Michigan went from 830 cases when few were vaccinated in February to 8,000+ cases a day.

Minnesota went from about 700 cases one day in January to 2,600 cases currently a day.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/09/covi...th-system.html

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Starting to get suspicious?? Many of us have been there for many months now. Welcome to the club.

Old 04-09-2021, 07:13 PM

13,168 posts, read 21,762,237 times
Quote:
Odd, how Russia has hardly any cases now when bordering countries have tremendous amounts of cases
LOL at anyone who believes the data coming out of the Russian Health Ministry.

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n440

Old 04-09-2021, 07:55 PM

22,629 posts, read 24,486,042 times
Lab-created and paid for by certain Deepstaters, I would not doubt it.

A brilliant way to usher-in one of the most devious and massive power-grabs since the
false-flag dubbed 9-11..............check!

Old 04-09-2021, 08:05 PM

37,029 posts, read 41,087,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Yes, Dr. Fraud.
If you mean Dr. Fauci, how?

Old 04-09-2021, 08:12 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,059,204 times
Quote:
COVID-19 is a very real virus and should be taken extremely seriously but I can't help but wonder why there is so much contrdicting information?
Starting too? Gates funded a mock coronavirus pandemic in October 2019 & we've been living the playbook since December, 2019.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scie...b-I38xOik28vE8

I first posted about it here on Jan 27, 2020; which was the day I went out & bought boxes of masks.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/57189150-post35.html

What everyone else was thinking, waiting for Fauci's blessing, like a game of "Simon Says"; I'll never know. But they are the same people who actually think a bat & a pangolin hooked up in a wet market in Wuhan & "WOW; LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

And they are same people spouting scripted vaccine propaganda now. Look, when a man with too much money who fetishises depopulation & vaccines, funds a mock coronavirus outbreak 2 months before a coronavirus pandemic is announced; surely people can critically think their way past "a bat meets a pangolin"?

Or not, because they don't. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Old 04-09-2021, 08:38 PM

37,029 posts, read 41,087,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Starting too? Gates funded a mock coronavirus pandemic in October 2019 & we've been living the playbook since December, 2019.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scie...b-I38xOik28vE8

I first posted about it here on Jan 27, 2020; which was the day I went out & bought boxes of masks.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/57189150-post35.html

What everyone else was thinking, waiting for Fauci's blessing, like a game of "Simon Says"; I'll never know. But they are the same people who actually think a bat & a pangolin hooked up in a wet market in Wuhan & "WOW; LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

And they are same people spouting scripted vaccine propaganda now. Look, when a man with too much money who fetishises depopulation & vaccines, funds a mock coronavirus outbreak 2 months before a coronavirus pandemic is announced; surely people can critically think their way past "a bat meets a pangolin"?

Or not, because they don't. Critical thinking is a lost art.
Critical thinking is a lost art.

Yes it is.

The coronavirus simulation was one of a series. Experts had been warning about preparing for emergence of a new one ever since it happened with SARS and MERS. It would have been good if the powers that be had listened. The exercise in October 2020 was hosted by Johns Hopkins, University.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....-Event201.html

"To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019."

Gates has never "fetishized" depopulation. He has discussed vaccines as one component of improved health care in poor countries who cannot support the population they have. Improved healthcare is instrumental in improving quality of living. Improved quality of living tends to reduce family size, which results in slower growth. That is not "depopulation."

That an intermediate animal between the bat and humans has not been identified does not mean one does not exist. The animal reservoir for Ebola is not known for sure either, but bats are suspected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies