Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2021, 07:24 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
That's not evidence. At all.

Keep trying though. It's hilarious.

You still paid for her $1.4 million dollar mansion in a WHITE neighborhood.

There's a sucker born every minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2021, 07:24 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Critical Race Theory
Delgado and Stefancic

If Oprah or Smith were running around talking about white supremacy and systemic racism they would be hypocrites too.
I'm betting Oprah has talked about systemic racism before.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:26 AM

This isn't the first or last time BLM used donations as a slush fund.

Quote:
Acting U.S. Attorney Bridget M. Brennan announced today that a federal grand jury sitting in Cleveland returned a four-count indictment charging Sir Maejor Page, a.k.a. Tyree Conyers-Page, age 32, of Toledo, Ohio, with three counts of money laundering and one count of wire fraud. It is alleged that the defendant created a 501(c)(3) Facebook page entitled “Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta” and later used it to defraud donors out of more than $450,000 after BLMGA’s tax-exempt status as a charity with the IRS was revoked.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr...k-page-defraud

Old 04-13-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
You still paid for her $1.4 million dollar mansion.

I didn't pay for anything - the closest thing to a "social justice" organization I've ever donated to is Goodwill or the Humane Society.

Keep flailing, though! I love it. This is fun.

Can I assume from your attempted deflections that you now realize you were wrong with your earlier posts? It's OK - we can all see it. You were the last to catch up. Welcome.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
This isn't the first or last time BLM used donations as a slush fund.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr...k-page-defraud

Neat. Completely off-topic, but neat.

If that dude broke the law, I hope he suffers the full consequences. I'll say the same thing if Khan-Cullors has broken the law.

It's not difficult.

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
I don't know the full context of the "we're trained Marxists" comment, and I really don't care.

Hypocrites abound in this country. You could create an 80hr/wk job trying to point it all out.

BLM, as far as I can tell isn't meant to address housing/homelessness or even economic inequality, specifically.

Wouldn't Joel Osteen's congregation be much better off if he used his wealth for their betterment, instead of having $13M+ worth of homes in Houston? Sure. The Bible certainly does lots of talking about how the pious should help the less fortunate. Is he somehow obligated to do so? Nope.
Um, isn't she getting hit with the same sort of complaints as Osteen? She's getting complaints from within BLM too.

My concern for BLM is that they go down the same path as the anti-war movement. 2021 will be the watershed year for them if they continue to take on police abuses or if they roll over on their backs and give out political absolutions for cash.

With Trump gone, BLM will be facing a much much tougher task. I've seen a lot of organizations co-opted by politics and become more about that and less about their mission and become powerless jokes, rolled out for dog and pony shows....or discarded for not playing ball.

Quote:
I didn't pay for anything
Your posts suggest otherwise.

Clearly you think activists with $3 million in real estate is normal, just because you helped fund it.

We can assume that your refund from BLM was denied as soon as you realized where you sent your stimulus check.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:33 AM

Quote:
If that dude broke the law, I hope he suffers the full consequences. I'll say the same thing if Khan-Cullors has broken the law.
You clearly didn't read, he is BLM and DID break the law. And the same fate is awaiting Khan-Cullors who was dumb enough to go on a real estate binge with donor money.

You were conned, admit it and move on. There's no shame in thinking you were actually helping blacks instead of paying off her vacation homes.

Again, BLM has done it before and they're doing it again.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Your posts suggest otherwise.

Clearly you think activists with $3 million in real estate is normal, just because you helped fund it.

We can assume that your refund from BLM was denied as soon as you realized where you sent your stimulus check.
No, my posts suggest no such thing.

I think activists with a best selling book and a "multi-platform" Time Warner deal can probably swing $3M in real estate, yeah. It's not really much of a stretch.

You can assume anything you like - no skin of my nose.

I didn't qualify for either round of stimulus checks. Man, you can't get anything right today, can you? Quit while you're behind...

Old 04-13-2021, 07:37 AM

Quote:
You clearly didn't read, he is BLM and DID break the law. And the same fate is awaiting Khan-Cullors who was dumb enough to go on a real estate binge with donor money.

You were conned, admit it and move on. There's no shame in thinking you were actually helping blacks instead of paying off her vacation homes.

Again, BLM has done it before and they're doing it again.
I read your post.

"Alleged" means exactly that. Is Cullors involved with "Black Lives Matter Atlanta"? Doesn't look like it.

Mighty Casey has struck out. Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies