Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2021, 06:07 AM

34,045 posts, read 17,064,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
To quote Lebowski, "Well that's like your opinion, man." I don't condone the riots. I don't think that understanding the why these occur is not independent from not liking the results. What are your opinions on the riot and the invasion at the Capitol? Was that warranted and do you understand the why it happened?
The capitol riots, like any riots, were not warranted, and I do not care why any of them happened. I just want those involved properly caged for the crime of rioting, Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2021, 06:07 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Our illustrious MEDIA and Democrat Party certainly thinks so to the point where they have created Systemic White Guilt among much of the population over something that ended 156 years ago.
Indeed, and the saddest part is that we blacks are actually lottery winners, because there's no other developed country on earth with a 14% black population.

Most developed countries, including Canada, only have around 3% blacks, which illustrates how fortunate African Americans are to even be born in a developed country. Somalians and Haitians would kill to be born in America.

But it's just better to play victim and pretend you're being oppressed for free crap.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:08 AM

34,045 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
And don’t fund them to rebuild. Let them live in the dumps they created.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:11 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
He ran because he had an outstanding warrant. But we will hear he because he was afraid of being innocently gunned down by the white-controlled police. They'll still blame Trump, even though he isn't even president anymore. The whole underlying mission of BLM is to have society let black people get away with crimes.
That's correct.

Normal people pull over, comply with the officers, get booked, make bail, and deal with the charges in trial

Idiots and criminals run, don't comply, pretend they're deaf, then try to sue police for doing their jobs.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:25 AM

29,475 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It's not just breaking the law it is Resisting Arrest in a violent manner. That's not the time to plead your case. You will LOSE that way.
Agreed. I was just going a step further. Had the guy not had a warrant in the first place, chances are he wouldn't have been pulled over.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:37 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,247,997 times
gathering during a spike in the pandemic... tsk, tsk...

Old 04-12-2021, 06:40 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The capitol riots, like any riots, were not warranted, and I do not care why any of them happened. I just want those involved properly caged for the crime of rioting, Thank you.
Don’t forget to cage up the protesters that have caused violence, looting, damage, etc..., for the last year and counting.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:47 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm King View Post
I am just sick and tired of black men being shot up by the police. Something needs to change between the communities and the officers so we don't have to witness this anymore. Also I support peaceful protests, but rioting is never okay and those who do need to face consequences.
I'm tired of black (and others) comitting crime, having warrants against them, and choosing to run instead of face the music they made.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:50 AM

43,080 posts, read 18,259,632 times
The cops stopped and killed him because he had an air freshener in his car ?

That is the narrative his mom is telling the press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...on/ar-BB1fz0kZ

Old 04-12-2021, 06:53 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
The cops stopped and killed him because he had an air freshener in his car ?

That is the narrative his mom is telling the press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...on/ar-BB1fz0kZ
Of course she is, along with I’m sure telling everyone he was a salt of the earth person that never did anything wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies