Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2021, 04:22 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,739,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Any adult can sue for anything.

As to your voluntarily getting this vaccine, yes you are accepting into a contract. Knowing it's a product they are still in the mist of gaging the efficacy vs the risks.

If you weren't given the flyer with your vaccine, you might be able to contact your department of health for a copy.

They made it verbally clear to me at time of vaccination that I am accepting a risk along with some benefits this vaccine may supply.

I weighed the risk as it was written at the time of administration.
No liability on the part of pharma.

(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

Have to go through the National vaccine injury compensation program.
https://www.benefits.gov/benefit/641

Old 04-13-2021, 04:24 PM

7,146 posts, read 4,739,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
ALLEGRA FAERS REPORTS:

* 358, 541, and 2088 adverse events reported for 2020, 2019, and 2018 respectively
* 188 serious adverse events, including 3 deaths
* SAEs reported for Allegra - seizures, cardiac fibrillation, cataracts, glaucoma, arrhythmia, coma, asphyxia, haematochezia, coeliac disease, loss of consciousness, blurred vision, malignant neoplasm, rectal haemorrhage, deafness, and even a myocardial infarction.

OMG, the horror of Allegra!
Yeah, who would take that crapola.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:26 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
My arent we trusting of big business and big govt lol
They're ok with it because Democrat Leadership told them it was ok. Just like they said "Obama care would save $2500 a year", "Obama Care was not a tax", "you could keep your doctor and keep your insurance". When dont these guys lie??.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opini...113-story.html

Old 04-13-2021, 04:41 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I’ll trust the CDC over some guy from the internet who probably didn’t even finish college.

More liberal elitism.. this idea you must finish college for your opinion to have any validity.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:42 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
They call it:
Moderna boss: mRNA jabs are "rewriting the Genetic Code" we call it "information therapy" (Ted 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-cqTNQhMM
This was one of the comments in the above link (my italics):

"Gibraltar, home to 33 thousand residents jumped to the worst Covid-19 mortality in the world after introducing the Pfizer vaccine, jumping from merely 9 deaths to almost 100. Similar patterns are emerging from the UAE, Jordan and even the UK, which showed a 48% rise in infections after the first dose of Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines." [END QUOTE]

My immediate thought after reading that comment was, "That can't be right" (or something similar). So, I checked.

The first link that came up when I Googled "Gibraltar COVID" was a chart that showed that cases began climbing significantly from one case on December 11 to 33 cases on about December 20, skyrocketing to 130 cases on January 7, and then decreasing to almost a flatline flatline (0 to 2 cases) starting on February 18, where it has remained since.*

So then I checked to see what the fact-checkers had to say about the possibility of the Pfizer vaccine being responsible for the increase in cases in Gibraltar, and I found this: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2A22CC In short, according to Reuters, the Pfizer vaccinations did not start in Gibraltar until January 10, so it is FALSE to blame the Pfizer vaccine for the increase in deaths in Gibraltar. (This is my summary, for those who don't want to read the article.)

It still seems strange to me, though, that the number of new cases in Gibraltar would skyrocket just before the vaccine was introduced.

*Sorry I can't copy the chart here. If anyone can figure out how to do that, please "be my guest" and post it in reply to this post.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:45 PM

9,858 posts, read 7,729,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Next War View Post
But every drug advertisement mentions many side side effects, including death, and people never complain or start false accusations about their intentions. Hard to find smart people today.
I don't watch much live TV. Are the vaccine companies doing commercials advertising their vaccines? Do they list side effects?

Old 04-13-2021, 04:51 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
It was not a miracle. It was a politically motivated rush job.
Of course it was a medically motivated rush job!

Old 04-13-2021, 04:53 PM

29,481 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I’ll trust the CDC over some guy from the internet who probably didn’t even finish college.
Some of the most successful people I know didn't even go to college, yet they are millionaires. Obviously college didn't teach you that success doesn't necessarily have to revolve around a degree.

The wife and I are non degreed, and , well , let's just say we weren't eligible for any of the stimulus checks.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
You have to think they wouldn’t pause this over 6 incidents so there’s two possibilities here.

The first is there’s way more cases than they’re saying. The second is this is a hit job by big pharma. Moderna and Pfizer big whigs have made it pretty clear they’ll take shots at the J&J vaccine every chance they get
This sort of scenario is always a possibility with new treatments. The medical communities all over the world have been monitoring this very closely. And as the clots are unusual, and duplicated in more than one patient, there are panels in place to review and then to order the halting of the vaccinations. There are other alternatives available, so better be safe than sorry. Halt the process and move over to the other probably safer vaccines. The mRNA vaccines. There is nothing sinister going on here.

Old 04-13-2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
I don't watch much live TV. Are the vaccine companies doing commercials advertising their vaccines? Do they list side effects?
No
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies