Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2021, 06:16 AM

16,082 posts, read 6,848,003 times

Advertisements

Excerpt: A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

Response: Opinion

The majority has spoken and over 1,000 witnesses are willing to testify under oath having witnessed voter fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2021, 06:31 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
All the investigations and recounts proved different. There were audits. Both parties have people working everything. Was there fraud? Yes. In every single election you will find some, but I contend one has little faith in in our Dedicated Americans who work these polls across the USA. That is sad. I worked for the Feds and as much as crappy corrupt stuff goes on, you will find much more honest people trying to do the right thing serving America.
Sigh..... once those mail-in votes were separated from their envelopes with voter ID/signature there is no way to “prove” that particular vote was cast by a legitimate voter. I have worked the polls every election except when we were stationed overseas, both big and small, since 1968, so naturally I agree wonderful, dedicated Americans work the polls. That is no surprise as most people working the polls are honest and trying to do the right thing - that is true in every aspect of our lives - but it only takes a couple up to no good to be an issue. When I was working the 2016 primary they had to send a couple of poll workers home at one of the precincts for questionable behavior, including the precinct captain. It happens. Why do you think allowing poll watchers full access, which was not allowed some places in 2020, is so important?

Old 04-17-2021, 06:41 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Excerpt: A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

Response: Opinion

The majority has spoken and over 1,000 witnesses are willing to testify under oath having witnessed voter fraud.
I can sign affidavits all day long. It means nothing. Not even Trump appointed judges saw enough in those to say there was a case to be made.

Put all those people on the witness stand to be cross examined, and have other witnesses explaining what really was happening.

There was not enough evidence in any of those to warrant a judge's time. They all got tossed. Some by Trump appointed judges. Mitch McConnell and Wm Barr said there was no fraud.

The people who trust POTUS Trump need to learn how elections and recounts are conducted.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Sigh..... once those mail-in votes were separated from their envelopes with voter ID/signature there is no way to “prove” that particular vote was cast by a legitimate voter. I have worked the polls every election except when we were stationed overseas, both big and small, since 1968, so naturally I agree wonderful, dedicated Americans work the polls. That is no surprise as most people working the polls are honest and trying to do the right thing - that is true in every aspect of our lives - but it only takes a couple up to no good to be an issue. When I was working the 2016 primary they had to send a couple of poll workers home at one of the precincts for questionable behavior, including the precinct captain. It happens. Why do you think allowing poll watchers full access, which was not allowed some places in 2020, is so important?
Once the envelope is verified, do you want the world to know how each individual voted? Is there a way to track the mail in ballot? DO you want someone to verify the voter who applied for the ballot is the one marking the mail in ballot? How would that work? A notary watching as they filled out the ballot? Who pays the notary?

A primary is not a general election. Tampering happens in primaries of both parties. It is not at all unusual to see some nit wit arrested. Sometimes it's even a republican.

In my state, during a general election, the county commissioner's party is the factor used to determine which party the election judge represents. The opposing party is the assistant. They try to get as many clerks from each party as possible. it's getting harder. SO there are people from all sides working the polling place. Clerks from both parties are at the sign in table. They see all who sign in.

Poll watchers should be allowed. They should also have to attend the same classes as the election judges. They should be familiar with the rules, laws and protocols of elections. When I used to work the elections, the judge had the law enforcement's phone number and the Secretary of State's number should any question come up. Bet they still do.

Did that precinct captain get arrested for cheating? Were the results affected by what they did?

IMO, primaries should be staffed, run and paid for by the party picking the candidate.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:08 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Well, duh. Most everybody knows the elections were stolen. You're either happy with it or not.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:33 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Once the envelope is verified, do you want the world to know how each individual voted? Is there a way to track the mail in ballot? DO you want someone to verify the voter who applied for the ballot is the one marking the mail in ballot? How would that work? A notary watching as they filled out the ballot? Who pays the notary?

A primary is not a general election. Tampering happens in primaries of both parties. It is not at all unusual to see some nit wit arrested. Sometimes it's even a republican.

In my state, during a general election, the county commissioner's party is the factor used to determine which party the election judge represents. The opposing party is the assistant. They try to get as many clerks from each party as possible. it's getting harder. SO there are people from all sides working the polling place. Clerks from both parties are at the sign in table. They see all who sign in.

Poll watchers should be allowed. They should also have to attend the same classes as the election judges. They should be familiar with the rules, laws and protocols of elections. When I used to work the elections, the judge had the law enforcement's phone number and the Secretary of State's number should any question come up. Bet they still do.

Did that precinct captain get arrested for cheating? Were the results affected by what they did?

IMO, primaries should be staffed, run and paid for by the party picking the candidate.
Some of the problems in 2020 centered around verification and ballot arrival times. Alito had ordered the envelops and ballots to be kept together and they “accidentally” got separated. In my state ballots can only be mailed to the address on your driver’s license or official state ID, otherwise you must pick it up in person.

I agree with the rest of your post. My state also does everything it can to make sure poll workers and officials are from both parties. Last election I worked at a precinct out of my county to even the numbers.

Old 04-17-2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Some of the problems in 2020 centered around verification and ballot arrival times. Alito had ordered the envelops and ballots to be kept together and they “accidentally” got separated.
^ That needs fixing.

In my state both parties, or like last election, any candidate can mail over 65s an application for a mail in ballot. The USPS screw ups, and the ever changing rules about drop off boxes lead us to vote in person.

But a mail in needs a witness. I witness DH's, he is my witness.

IMO, the rules should be set before early voting starts, with no changes by anybody. Harris county and the state used covid as an excuse to make it up as they went along.

Old 04-17-2021, 08:05 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
I know it was cheating. Take Wisconsin, At 94% of the vote counted and Trump was ahead by 4%.. then another 1% of the vote is counted to 95% and Biden passes Trump's 4% lead and Biden gets a lead of almost 1%... Not possible.. I still have the numbers from election night at 4 am...and took them again 3 hours later . Cheating on a grand scale.

Old 04-17-2021, 08:07 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,301,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then with so much Democrat massive voter fraud supposedly going on, explain why Trump WON in Ohio, Florida and North Carolina? The polls weren't clear on who was going to win those states.
No legitimately good pollsters such as Susquehanna or Trafalgar ever really showed Biden had a chance at all in OH NC FL. FL was clearly never in the Biden category given 2018 among other things such as Cubans and Venezuelans moving away from the Democratic Party

Old 04-17-2021, 08:09 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.......

A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

The Supreme Court may have refused to hear any challenges to the 2020 presidential election, but that may prove to be a huge mistake as a majority of voters believe that cheating affected the outcome of the presidential election.

According to Rasmussen Reports, “Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nk-so-n1440003
Rassmussen. Enough said on that. To paraphrase George Carlin. The average American is not too bright and half the population is dumber than the average American.

The SCOTUS did the right thing. Based on constitutional law not polls. So you are a conservative and you want the SCOTUS to consider polls in their rulings? That is what activist judges do. Almost always judges on the left.

The challenges that made it to the SCOTUS were based on nothing. If they actually brought factual evidence of widespread cheating that is a different story. And one of the things the SCOTUS would not take up was the last minute Texas challenge. Texas had no jurisdiction over another state and had no claims to damages from the other state. Almost all constitutional scholars agreed on that.

Its really time to move on Hillary Clinton voters. Oops. I mean Donald Trump voters. Hard to tell the two groups apart.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 04-17-2021 at 08:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies