Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2021, 12:56 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
.................... majority of voters would be correct then.

Only an idiot believes that Biden won the election legitimately, as there are far too many statistical inconsistencies that cannot be explained by anything else.

The dems and the rinos hated Trump so much, given that the was disrupting their pattern of corruption and theft as usual approach to politics, that they needed to get rid of him. Cheating was required on a massive scale, as Trump won in a landslide.

Biden won 200 counties fewer than Obama, yet gained "the most votes" in presidential history.

Clinton secured more votes in EVERY major city in the US, EXCEPT the five major metro areas where cheating was used.

Obama was wildly popular while Biden was not, yet we are to believe that Biden received 11 million more votes?

Vote tallies for candidates change during the election, but voter tallies NEVER DECREASE in a legitimate election.

Dominion said its machines were not connected to the web, yet were clearly shown to be connected to outside sources online.

Never before in US elections have "mysterious" dumps of hundreds of thousands of ballots happened in the middle of the night. There is a reason criminals operate at night, rather than in the light of day.

No president had previously lost the bellweathers of IA, FL, and OH, yet won the election

There was a marked inconsistency between party votes for the offices of the Senate, Congress and the president. Such "inconsistencies" have never happened before.

The statistical chance of Biden having won legitmately is ZERO. Unfortunately the US is and will suffer from this coup.
Then no doubt you quite passionately believe that Trump also won by quite a mega landslide in 2016, meaning the popular vote but wasn't able to, due to massive vote fraud by the Democrats. RIGHT?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2021, 01:41 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But plenty of other people didn't like Trump as indicated by polling that showed he never had greater than 50% approval.
Yeah, "polls" in which more Democrats were polled than Republicans.

Old 04-17-2021, 01:43 AM

35,688 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.......

A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

The Supreme Court may have refused to hear any challenges to the 2020 presidential election, but that may prove to be a huge mistake as a majority of voters believe that cheating affected the outcome of the presidential election.

According to Rasmussen Reports, “Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nk-so-n1440003
Republicans- end of convo

Old 04-17-2021, 05:32 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.......

A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

The Supreme Court may have refused to hear any challenges to the 2020 presidential election, but that may prove to be a huge mistake as a majority of voters believe that cheating affected the outcome of the presidential election.

According to Rasmussen Reports, “Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nk-so-n1440003
Biden stayed in the basement because he knew things were set up to rig the election. A total farce ensued. Trump votes swamped the system so they had to shut down in places and reset the machines for a Biden win. DEMS are against legitimate voter ID for a reason.......

Old 04-17-2021, 05:47 AM

1,151 posts, read 615,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yet there is no proof of that, is there. All lawsuits were thrown out because of lack of evidence. Even the conservative supreme court wouldn't take it up. You guys keep promoting this false narrative that Trump lost because of election fraud. Why can't you understand that the majority just wanted him out. People took a chance on an outsider with no experience. Many democrats voted for him because Hilary was such a flawed candidate. I didn't even vote for her. But after four years of Trump, many who voted for him had enough. I guess we are going to question every election now if our guy doesn't win. It's a very dangerous precedent to set.
Sorry again, Nat. There is no way 80M legal votes were cast for Xiden. No evidence? All reasonable people know that counting a vote without verifying it was indeed legally cast opens the result up to questions. That is what was somehow allowed in November. That also makes it easy to recount ballots, there is video of this happening - reasonable people call that evidence.

Legal votes matter.

Old 04-17-2021, 05:47 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times
See post 129, which says it all.

Stolen.

Old 04-17-2021, 05:53 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I don't doubt it was. But at the very least, I think there was a perfect storm of people staying at home, which the Democrats used. They saw it coming, they orchestrated the shutdowns, and they harvested the mail in votes.
Do you realize the SARS-CoV-2 virus is an equal opportunity cootie...that it does not recognize political persuasion as it searches for hosts?

Do you realize the Trump administration's own director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency ( Department of Homeland Security) rebutted the Trump list of false claims about election fraud and hacking and even stated under oath that Trump's claims were false and the 2020 election was the most secure in the history of our nation?

Do you realize that Republicans had the same access, as Democrats did, to the safe & secure legal mail in ballots offered in all of the states?

Old 04-17-2021, 06:08 AM

20,125 posts, read 16,147,530 times
Quote:
Yet there is no proof of that, is there. All lawsuits were thrown out because of lack of evidence. Even the conservative supreme court wouldn't take it up. You guys keep promoting this false narrative that Trump lost because of election fraud. Why can't you understand that the majority just wanted him out. People took a chance on an outsider with no experience. Many democrats voted for him because Hilary was such a flawed candidate. I didn't even vote for her. But after four years of Trump, many who voted for him had enough.
I am not promoting that Trump lost because of voter fraud, I personally know people who voted Republican for every other candidate in 2020 but voted for Biden for the very reason you stated - they just wanted Trump out. I have said all along that Biden didn’t win, Trump lost.

However, I do think shenanigans went on in 2020 at a level I have never seen in my lifetime and it is the first time in my life that I think there may have been a well planned, unified large scale attempt at election fraud. I do agree with every word of this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
Sorry, Nat, the “rules” in those elections were different. In this election, vote verification was tossed out in nearly every state that mattered and ballot stuffing and multiple ballot counting resulted. All reasonable people know this is what happened. There is no question that there was fraud, the only question is how much of it occurred.
Biden is our president, constitutionally that matter was settled December 14, 2020. Who is our legitimate president is no longer up for question since who is president is up to the Electoral College, not the popular vote, and the Electoral College said it was Biden. If you read some of the founders’ writings on the rationale for the Electoral College, this last presidential election is a perfect example of their justification, and the genius of it.
Quote:
I guess we are going to question every election now if our guy doesn't win. It's a very dangerous precedent to set.
We should “question” every election, as in look at what went well and what was a problem, both in terms of voter access and election integrity - regardless of who did or didn’t win. Some states have provisions to do so automatically after every general election, mine is one. Most years it’s a paper exercise but this year it wasn’t because there were new temporary measures, valid only for 2020, that had been put in place due to Covid. They surveyed voters and decided to now have four days of early voting (including a Saturday), have “super precincts” in addition to regular precincts in cities above a certain class, and keep online absentee ballot requests (mailed only to the official address on your driver’s license or state ID) in addition to getting them from the County Clerk. They unanimously got rid of the drop boxes and reverted back to any other pre-2020 rules, including all previous ID requirements. There were not charges of voter fraud in this state, the election turned out exactly as expected, but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t look at our election to see if we could tweak it.

You know what is a very, very, very dangerous precedent? Refusing to consider there might have been problems that impacted election integrity just because we liked the results. Next time the group using those same tactics might have nefarious intent for our nation.

Old 04-17-2021, 06:13 AM

23,960 posts, read 15,066,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaT2 View Post
This. Democrats hated Trump so much I believe they would think it's justified to do whatever they had to to win. And I think they did.
Proof?

What you think happened and what really happened are 2 different things.

The Ds always get more votes than the Rs in most election. The EC is what counts. The National Policy Council has controlled that for years. The Ds will never be able to take that over no matter how many states vote D for POTUS. Do you see all that red when you look at an election map?

Old 04-17-2021, 06:14 AM

35,688 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I am not promoting that Trump lost because of voter fraud, I personally know people who voted Republican for every other candidate in 2020 but voted for Biden for the very reason you stated - they just wanted Trump out. I have said all along that Biden didn’t win, Trump lost.

However, I do think shenanigans went on in 2020 at a level I have never seen in my lifetime and it is the first time in my life that I think there may have been a well planned, unified large scale attempt at election fraud. I do agree with every word of this post: Biden is our president, constitutionally that matter was settled December 14, 2020. Who is our legitimate president is no longer up for question, since who is president is up to the Electoral College, not the popular vote, and the Electoral College said it was Biden. If you read some of the founders’ writings on the rationale for the Electoral College, this last presidential election is a perfect example of their justification and the genius of it.
We should “question” every election, as in look at what went well and what was a problem, both in terms of voter access and election integrity - regardless of who did or didn’t win. Some states have provisions to do so automatically after every general election, mine is one. Most years it’s a paper exercise but this year it wasn’t because there were new temporary measures, valid only for 2020, that had been put in place due to Covid. They surveyed voters and decided to now have four days of early voting (including a Saturday), have “super precincts” in addition to regular precincts in cities above a certain class, and keep online absentee ballot requests (mailed only to the official address on your driver’s license or state ID) in addition to getting them from the County Clerk. They unanimously got rid of the drop boxes and reverted back to any other pre-2020 rules, including all previous ID requirements. There were not charges of voter fraud in this state, the election turned out exactly as expected, but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t look at our election to see if we could tweak it.

You know what is a very, very, very dangerous precedent? Refusing to consider there might have been problems that impacted election integrity just because we liked the results. Next time the group using those same tactics might have nefarious intent for our nation.
All the investigations and recounts proved different. There were audits. Both parties have people working everything. Was there fraud? Yes. In every single election you will find some, but I contend one has little faith in in our Dedicated Americans who work these polls across the USA. That is sad. I worked for the Feds and as much as crappy corrupt stuff goes on, you will find much more honest people trying to do the right thing serving America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies