Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 04:59 PM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
This is automatically racist even though we don’t know why it happened? The article states the below. Also media reports regardless of what the incidents were he didn’t deserve to be shoved. What if he was raping people in the neighborhood? Of course I’m not saying that, but if he was, he still doesn’t deserved to be a shoved? There were riots where several BLM members damaged his house.

https://people.com/crime/army-sergea...hood/?amp=true

“While deputies were on the scene, two other people requested to file incident reports against the victim regarding previous situations that occurred last week, according to documents obtained by PEOPLE.

RELATED: Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Returns to Work and 'Will Not Be Subjected to Discipline,' Police Say

The department added in a press release, "Those incidents are each being investigated independently. The victim has an underlying medical condition that may explain the behavior exhibited in the alleged incidents.”
To the emboldened, I say horses**t!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2021, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
"What if he was raping people in the neighborhood?"...how do you make this random leap?

Also worth noting, the man claiming he's apart of the "tight knit community" only moved there in the spring/summer 2020.
If that was the case then why didn't he prove it and it would have saved him a lot of aggravation.

Old 04-15-2021, 05:04 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
White dude violated the non-aggression principle.

Case closed (provided the evidence we have right now).

Old 04-15-2021, 05:06 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,926 times
My understanding is the guy assaulted him, so what else do you need to know? is the soon to be ex DI claiming self defense? No one doesnt belong anywhere, what kind of talk is that, you cant assault people because they are strangers I mean you can but you are likely to get arrested. If I am stading on you sidewalk and you tell me to move and I tell you no, that is the end of your participation, you have to go inside and call teh police and depending on your local regulations you might be able to get me charged on loitering, if you have a good lawyer maybe harrasment? but you cant physically remove me from public property. Also i think the kid lived around the corner. I personally dont think the guys is more racist than your average "that guy" he is a very specific type, the one that says "I am not a racist I dont hate black people, I dont hate mexicans, I hate everybody!" a lot of those dudes in the Army.

Old 04-15-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
White dude violated the non-aggression principle.

Case closed (provided the evidence we have right now).
Walk through a black neighborhood and see how long you last, see how long your "non-aggression principle" lasts.

Old 04-15-2021, 05:13 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Walk through a black neighborhood and see how long you last, see how long your "non-aggression principle" lasts.
What in the world are you talking about?

Old 04-15-2021, 05:23 PM

8,063 posts, read 12,774,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VashTheStampede View Post
I've seen the vid.

The white dude has a "FIGHT ME!" attitude. The black dude is just being calm.

If the white dude really wanted him out, he would have told the camera person what the guy did, and let the guy leave.

Basically, the white dude was perpetuating a bully mindset.
Why didn't the "victim" leave when asked? The "white dude" did not get an attitude going until after the "victim" refused to leave. Let me ask you this; if someone asks you to leave the area in front of his home multiple times would a sane individual stick around? It would be interesting to see what the other two complaints filed against the "victim" were about. Maybe the "victim" was chatting up children? Obviously, something triggered the "white dude" to act in an aggressive manner. THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY but since being black is as close to sainthood you can get to these days it HAS TO BE "racism".

Old 04-15-2021, 05:53 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times
These lowlife protesters should be protesting black on black homicides. They’re in the wrong ‘hood. Bus on over to the Chicago suburbs of Austin or Englewood. Protesting in safe white hoods isn’t going to lower the black homicide rate, dummies.

Old 04-15-2021, 06:04 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
This is automatically racist even though we don’t know why it happened?
Well of course, haven't you been paying attention?
george floyd, breonna taylor, daunte wright, the georgia massage joint shooter, trayvon martin, georgia voting laws, Jan. 6 capitol protest, etc., etc., ad nauseam.
not a scintilla of evidence ANY of these were motivated by 'racism.'
doesn't matter to these psychotic cretins. they don't need no stinkin' 'evidence' to label anything anything 'racst.'
thanks to them, the term has basically lost all meaning.

Old 04-15-2021, 06:44 PM

163 posts, read 55,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
The difference is black people mind their damn business most of the time. They are not the ones in other people's faces asking "where are you going?" or "what are you doing here?" when they see a stranger. That is what white people do, because you all think every inch of road in the country literally belongs to you...and black people must be trespassing wherever they go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies