Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 06:35 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times

Advertisements

Pretty lame a country on the other side of the world has to tell us whats happening in front of our faces that many deny is happening right here. Yes there is a massive increase of Anti-White racisim going on along with white guilt. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2021, 10:40 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
There is no systemic racism against whites. Russia is just trying to continue Trump’s white grievance campaign now that he’s gone, to further divide the US.
That isnt my experience especially in the last 12 years. Especially the rhetoric from the left.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:09 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfreshpizza View Post
Should Caucasian American people migrate somewhere to segregate and for their own safety? If so, where to exactly? (Serious question)

I heard that some billionaires are relocating to Wyoming, near Yellowstone, to get away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfreshpizza View Post
Caucasian Americans need to segregate into some areas of the United States and also some countries should think to allow Caucasian Americans to immigrate into their countries. I am not saying it is for good or for bad but some effort for them to segregate is natural at this stage.
Well there are some states that are predominately white, like Minnesota here. 85% white. Many others have similar numbers in the north.

The weather here is the wildcard. Even white people get sick and tired of the (relatively) brutal Winters.

I have met many Somalians (I work with them) and I have not met one that likes the weather here.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:17 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Btw, since this is a thread about Russia
no. it is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Why do so many of the people who write this sort of thing have only like 19 posts here?
there's been an onslaught of recently enrolled LWNJs.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:20 AM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
You are siding with the Russians against America
Nobody is "siding" with anyone. In fact, it is precisely this type of thinking that is driving the downfall of the US. People pick sides and no matter how whacko the ideology, they will blindly defend their side's position on anything. Russia just happens to be right about this. What's sad is that what is obvious to the rest of the world is lost on many Americans.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:22 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Obviously just an attempt to increase racial division within the US and keep white people scared and wanting a strongman like Trump who’s terrible for America but good for Russia. Sad that we actually have people dumb enough to fall for this. Russia has already proven plenty of Americans will fall for their propaganda as long as it’s telling them messages that support their biases.
This.

And some say Russia doesn’t/hasn’t influenced U.S. elections.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:23 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Right! Everyone who doesn't defend our stupidity is against America.

You seem to be doing it well, with Russian help

Old 04-19-2021, 08:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalens View Post
Strategic manipulation of public opinion. The goal is to introduce division and chaos in the United States.
Yep.

And some fall for it without question time and time again.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:24 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no. it is not.
Sure it is, Russia has been pushing Trump’s white grievance campaign with him since 2015, this is just the latest installment.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:27 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
That isnt my experience especially in the last 12 years. Especially the rhetoric from the left.
Have to disagree.

The last clear instance of unfair racial discrimination that I can recall experiencing as a white person in America, was over 20 years ago. I have never experienced any headwinds to my progress in life due to my race in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies