Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 08:07 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,308,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Your argument is the NRA, Breitbart*, George Soros boogeyman-ing, and Gun Friendly medical providers?

Um-kay.

*https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/breitbart

And I've never had a doctor talk about guns (either pro or against) or even general politics. I personally find that to be a very odd way of finding a physician. I typically go by their qualifications, experience, bedside manner, track record and expertise in the area I need medical care in, and their support staff but you do whatever you're comfortable with and I'll do it my way.
My Doctor does not ask but some do as they were encouraged by the Obama Administration to do so with the event of Obamacare.

Old 04-18-2021, 08:15 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Good luck with that. I joined a militia for this very reason, to fight against pricks like you. We also have military grade weapons ready to go including fully armored fighter jets and attack helicopters. This right here is why the democrats won't pass some federal law because they know it will end in war, and we will become the victors.
Really now? Tell us more about your militia that has "armored fighter jets and attack helicopters."

Old 04-18-2021, 08:16 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Hmmmm, and I have a full machine shop and make my own guns. In fact, I even have a license so I can make military grade weapons, and the guy who helped me get it just happens to work for the department of defense! So what are you going to do about the government letting things slide so we can continue to make our weapons! That's the part you missed, thinking the government will protect you from the big bad gun. The military is on my side sweetie, not yours! I even have special licenses to own bazookas, and I got 15 of them.
Interesting. Who do you sell these military grade weapons to?

Old 04-18-2021, 08:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Ghost guns purchased online. Gun show loopholes. Private gun sales. Charleston loophole.
...... Randy Weaver - Ruby Ridge
How much time in jail did he spend.... They just killed his family for punishment.

What are they going to do? Ban Bridgeport mills, lathes, drill presses & bits?
If you take my gun today. I will have another made in less than a day, that looks exactly like the one they took.
Are they going to ban, charcoal, urine and fetal matter(black powder) and sulfur(gunpowder)

Any 1/2 assed machinist, will always be armed.

Janet Reno - Waco.... The Branch Davidian were well armed and had a full machine shop....
Making the very guns, the 94 ban made illegal.... The real reason for the breech of private property, just like Randy Weaver.
Shall not be infringed, has been changed to "when ever government feels threatened by the people"

Old 04-18-2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Curious, do you think all 330 million people in the US all applied to purchase a firearm?

I assume you were not the head of your calculus class.

The ATF most likely will not be able to track down those firearms purchased by criminals.

Like, asking our Masters for permission to have the privilege?
Wait? When did you or I become their property to have a say?

Castlerock v. Gonzales
Warren v. DC.
Marbury v. Madison

What government does to fill in the blanks through legislation, is actually your own personal liberty, to choose for yourself. All liberty in the Constitution is left to the people, to choose for themselves, from unlimited choices.

"Personal liberty, or the Right to enjoyment of life and liberty, is one of the fundamental or natural Rights, which has been protected by its inclusion as a guarantee in the various constitutions, which is not derived from, or dependent on, the U.S. Constitution, which may not be submitted to a vote and may not depend on the outcome of an election. It is one of the most sacred and valuable Rights, as sacred as the Right to private property ... and is regarded as inalienable."
16 C.J.S., Constitutional Law, Sect.202, p.987

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them."
MIRANDA v. ARIZONA, 384 US 436, 491

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional Right cannot be converted into a crime."
MILLER v. U.S., 230 F. 486, 489

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional Rights."
SNERER v. CULLEN, 481 F. 946

Your feelings can NEVER take any other person's rights.
Freedom to have unlimited choices, is a right
Liberty to choose for yourself, is a right
You are no man's property, for them to take those from you.
That is why you are armed and able to take life, if your life, liberty, privacy, property, & good reputation is threatened, harmed, or taken.

The world does not revolve around you.

Old 04-18-2021, 08:36 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
A criminal can get one today if they want. Guns are everywhere! We are at war with our own and we are supplying the enemy weapons!
GO back and read what I was responding to, then get back with us....

Old 04-18-2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
I have no problem with a responsible sportsman like yourself owning a reasonable firearm and following the letter of the law.

What I do have a problem with is the lax gun regulations that put these high powered weapons of mass destruction in the hands of criminals.
The entire reason "criminals" were hung by the neck, so they were never a danger to anyone ever again.
Now, you want to seize and restrict law abiding peoples rights, because our government allows very dangerous people to walk the streets of society freely, where guns are a free peoples right.

If a person is too dangerous to possess a firearm, they are too dangerous to live and the chance they may one day be free to threaten, harm or take, life, liberty, privacy, property and good reputation.

Old 04-18-2021, 08:40 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times
Quote:
Liberals are not the ones who want criminals to have guns.
Libs are the ones defending them and make excuses for them when they acquire and use them, rather than wanting them locked up, and then they blame the meanie police.

Old 04-18-2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Do you think a thorough background check was done on this guy?

Indianapolis gunman bought rifles despite earlier gun confiscation
Here we go folks....moving the goal post....now it's a thorough background check and not a standard 4473 background check.

Let me ask you jojajn, do you think it's possible that that guy LIED on his 4473, to get that gun?

Old 04-18-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Then take those guns to another state and sell them to home grown radicals?
Again, people will lie to get guns...say it ain't so jo....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies