Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2021, 07:40 AM

362 posts, read 143,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleebs View Post
You're about 3 months late buddy. that ship has sailed
I disagree. If enough Americans stopped being cowards, there could definitely be a change.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:44 AM

7,502 posts, read 4,347,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
This seems counterproductive to me. Sure, maybe they win because they cheat, but if the opposition gets demoralized and stops voting they'll be able to win without cheating and that means they've truly won. I say make them cheat.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:46 AM

23,854 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I WILL NOT VOTE again until we can insure that only legal citizens are casing legal votes.
Wrong attitude. You're giving away the whole kit and kaboodle.

I hear what you're saying and have similar concerns. But here's the thing. There are certainly a lot of very good reasons to question the integrity of the process and validity of the outcome, but that's where we're at right now - questions. Elections are still a very distributed, decentralized process. Even if all the concerns we have are completely justified, there's no guarantee that your district or my district are corrupt, or so corrupt that there's literally no point in casting a ballot.

Don't view it as a demonstration of faith in the system. View it as doing what you can do within the system, while also working outside of that process to return integrity to it.

If you're complaining that the process is corrupted and state that you won't participate in it, then you're effectively arguing against the system altogether. At least that's how I'm hearing you. And that's also what the other side wants. Fight harder.

25,690 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It has and will probably never return. Now what do you propose to do with the other half of the country that doesnt want to live the way you do?
Its not half, its ~48% at best. And what you do, is use the radical left government to confiscate their wealth, their labor, & their future earnings.

Sorry, but its all over for the top 49% (not including the top 1%). Its just a matter of how long will it take them to succomb. The closer to the bottom of that 49% the faster you'll be eaten. People like me, in the top 2%, will be able to leave the country, so long as we don't wait too long.

331 posts, read 182,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone777 View Post
I disagree. If enough Americans stopped being cowards, there could definitely be a change.
Go ahead then tough guy. Curious to see how that works out. What is you're trying to restore exactly?

Old 04-17-2021, 07:56 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Go ahead then tough guy. Curious to see how that works out. What is you're trying to restore exactly?
I also wonder what the rough plan is.
Is the goal to put trump back in office once you overthrow the government? Do you plan on removing every democrat? Does this involve executing government officials, judges, military leaders. Is there another country doing all the heavy lifting? Once the military is disbanded how do we protect out country and our overseas interests.
I have so many questions for all you posters who hope to do this.

Old 04-17-2021, 09:04 AM

362 posts, read 143,664 times
Quote:
You're clearly participating in this thread for the sole purpose of trying to annoy people. I would love to see your face when or if you ever wake up. Turn off CNN.

Old 04-17-2021, 09:10 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The question is What do we Americans do about it?

Complain?
Vote?
Violent Revolt?
What?

Complain?

There's certainly no shortage of that from the right.

Vote?

You have and you lost, get over it.

Violent revolt?

How many jail cells (gallows for treason?) should we plan on?

What?

Lose the lunatic fringe with its wacky ideas, get some quality candidates who actually have constructive
ideas and aren't merely opportunistic grifters who think a flag pin on their lapel makes them a patriot, and stop whining.

Old 04-17-2021, 09:12 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The question is What do we Americans do about it?

Complain?
Vote?
Violent Revolt?
What?
You know those on the left are Americans too right--

We become moderates, compromise, acknowledge that one party does not have lal the answers , that there is benefit to be gained to work together.

Or you can rant, rage and call names and insult.

Old 04-17-2021, 09:18 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,079 times
It's a one-party Republican state around where I live. The Democrats are sitting at the third party table with the Libertarians, Greens, and Constitutionalists.

The fight here is against the corrupt conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies