Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2021, 04:31 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times

Advertisements

Yup, it's from the Babylon Bee. The source that normal people use for humor and Democrats use for guidance.

------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-cant...ile-vaccinated

Man Can’t Wait To Get Vaccine So He Can Go Back To Isolating While Wearing A Mask But Now Doing So While Vaccinated

April 16th, 2021
BabylonBee.com

SAN DIEGO, CA—Carl Watson can’t wait to be finally vaccinated against COVID-19. “I’m just giddy with excitement,” he told reporters through a closed-door while wearing a mask. “As soon as I get both doses, the first thing I’m doing is putting on a mask and going back home to be completely isolated -- but I’ll be isolated while vaccinated, so I’ll be even safer!”

Watson is one of the millions of people desperately seeking the vaccine so they can go on and change no behavior whatsoever. “We can’t let our guard down just because we’re vaccinated and fully immune to the virus,” Watson said. “Now I can isolate with an even more focused intensity. I might start wearing three masks.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2021, 04:32 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
Fully vaccinated, unemployed, government free loaders isolating at home. . Sounds like fun times ahead

Old 04-17-2021, 05:26 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
I think that story can easily become the real story today.

Old 04-17-2021, 05:35 PM

14,488 posts, read 12,114,400 times
If only they would read this and realize how silly they sound.

We can dream.

Old 04-17-2021, 06:05 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Yup, it's from the Babylon Bee. The source that normal people use for humor and Democrats use for guidance.

------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-cant...ile-vaccinated

Man Can’t Wait To Get Vaccine So He Can Go Back To Isolating While Wearing A Mask But Now Doing So While Vaccinated

April 16th, 2021
BabylonBee.com

SAN DIEGO, CA—Carl Watson can’t wait to be finally vaccinated against COVID-19. “I’m just giddy with excitement,” he told reporters through a closed-door while wearing a mask. “As soon as I get both doses, the first thing I’m doing is putting on a mask and going back home to be completely isolated -- but I’ll be isolated while vaccinated, so I’ll be even safer!”

Watson is one of the millions of people desperately seeking the vaccine so they can go on and change no behavior whatsoever. “We can’t let our guard down just because we’re vaccinated and fully immune to the virus,” Watson said. “Now I can isolate with an even more focused intensity. I might start wearing three masks.”
People like that tend not to breed because they won’t leave their house to find a mate.

That’s a good thing

Old 04-17-2021, 06:12 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Fully vaccinated, unemployed, government free loaders isolating at home. . Sounds like fun times ahead

It is for your own good, dirp. If you do not wish to live this way, you are the problem, dirp, dirp. Just wait till the control freaks really start pushing it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies