Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 08:31 AM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
I agree that since it is globalists that are pushing for diversity they and all their money and influence should be pushing it worldwide.

Latin America needs 100’s of millions of Africans, Asians and Middle Easterners.

Africa needs the same amounts of Asians and to a lesser extent Europeans and mixed race Latin Americans.

Asia needs tons of Africans, Latin Americans and Europeans.

I guess the West being the home base and power source of the globalists is why it is much easier for them to make it happen here faster. But it should not happen here unless it is happening around the world in equal measure. Something tells me war would be the result if they pushed that policy.

It’s funny how globalists and democrats talk about mass immigration being the soul of our country, yet they wish to erase our borders, which without with a country does not exist.
lol, these diversity advocates for the U.S. would be against other countries that have a dominant culture being over ran with diversity that would dilute their identifying one. They are such hypocrites!

As was pointed out by other posters in here in comparison put different breeds of dogs for example together and see how well that works out. We have had culture clash due to too much multi-culterism and anyone who won't acknowledge that is in deep denial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2021, 08:37 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But actually diversity is force of law, through immigration and naturalization law, and laws that private citizens can't discriminate on the basis national origin etc. And any law fundamentally has the force of a "gun" behind it. Just complain to an illegal alien in public about the annoyance they are creating and you might have the force of law down on you.
Really? Given that immigration and naturalization laws were often historically exclusionary of many different nationalities (e.g. Chinese Exclusion Act 1882) I think you got it exactly backwards. Not to mention legally enforced segregation. Ever hear of Black Codes and Jim Crow? Sundown Towns?

Old 04-19-2021, 09:28 AM

9,117 posts, read 6,170,326 times
Tribalism is a more natural state than inter-mingling.

Old 04-19-2021, 02:28 PM

4,420 posts, read 5,151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
Tribalism is a more natural state than inter-mingling.
It’s easier within a set of ideals. That all depends on how educated you are.

“Inter-mingling” is heavily dependent on social doctrine. You might consider “unnatural” while millions of others adamantly feel otherwise.

When the vocal minority has money and resources they win by default. Is that natural?

Old 04-19-2021, 02:30 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Are the zerbras and wildebeests in my videos above at each other's throats?

How about the chickadees, titmice and woodpeckers flocking together in my backyard?
Do you want me to show you the video of the alligators at the zebras throats? Or of the hawk swooping down and picking off a chickadee at a feeder?

Old 04-19-2021, 02:34 PM

43,076 posts, read 18,246,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
I agree that since it is globalists that are pushing for diversity they and all their money and influence should be pushing it worldwide.

Latin America needs 100’s of millions of Africans, Asians and Middle Easterners.

Africa needs the same amounts of Asians and to a lesser extent Europeans and mixed race Latin Americans.

Asia needs tons of Africans, Latin Americans and Europeans.

I guess the West being the home base and power source of the globalists is why it is much easier for them to make it happen here faster. But it should not happen here unless it is happening around the world in equal measure. Something tells me war would be the result if they pushed that policy.

It’s funny how globalists and democrats talk about mass immigration being the soul of our country, yet they wish to erase our borders, which without with a country does not exist.
They are but they are not pushing into third world countries. They are pushing third world countries into first world countries.

Remember Europe and the surge of Middle East people ?

We got "Camp of the Saints" going on in almost every first world country.
Notice that Russia and China aren't playing that game ?

Old 04-19-2021, 02:44 PM

4,420 posts, read 5,151,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
They are but they are not pushing into third world countries. They are pushing third world countries into first world countries.

Remember Europe and the surge of Middle East people ?

We got "Camp of the Saints" going on in almost every first world country.
Notice that Russia and China aren't playing that game ?
Neither is Japan and they haven’t stopped after decades of below replacement level fertility. I believe their a first world power still, the last time I checked.

Old 04-19-2021, 03:05 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,987,357 times
Default A Beautiful Diversity Story

How about this, Why Are Not More Immigration Stories Like This - Vartan Gregorian 1934-2021. There's no reason why diversity cannot benefit us.

Old 04-19-2021, 03:10 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,869,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Really? Given that immigration and naturalization laws were often historically exclusionary of many different nationalities (e.g. Chinese Exclusion Act 1882) I think you got it exactly backwards. Not to mention legally enforced segregation. Ever hear of Black Codes and Jim Crow? Sundown Towns?
China has proven to be the bane of our existence. As far as I'm concerned the Act should've just stayed in place or at least the slightly less restrictive amendments up to 1965, no offense to decent conservative Chinese Americans.

Old 04-19-2021, 03:28 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,860 times
Barry Goldwater had experience with the religious right in his time...rightly or wrongly those right wingers really believe they get instructions from god and will not compromise..George bush was able to declare a christian crusade in Iraq

Mitch McConnell stopped all democratic legislation, some old school republicans now claim the right doesn't even know how to govern, merely complain and block legislation has been the modern rights goal (and lower taxes on the rich)

the christian nationalist right has split the country with their "myway or the highway" mantra and its not in their makeup to see that..

the christian right pushed Donald trump that moral savior that says it all..we are where we are in the aftermath of politics mixing with religion and the majority finally waking up to it with years of grumbling and yes some far-out left-wing

ideas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies