Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 10:39 AM

10,192 posts, read 11,177,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
The party that stormed the Capitol egged on by prople like McCarthy pretending to care about inciting violence lmao
Sure, OK.

Lies, Nothing but Lies, Lies, Lies - Did I say Lies? Yes, I sure Did...

This Decrepit POS is a Race Baiter, A Sloth and Has not means to be in Congress.

This is what a Racist is—Maxine Waters, Pure Chit! Always was, always will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2021, 10:58 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Sure, OK.

Lies, Nothing but Lies, Lies, Lies - Did I say Lies? Yes, I sure Did...

This Decrepit POS is a Race Baiter, A Sloth and Has not means to be in Congress.

This is what a Racist is—Maxine Waters, Pure Chit! Always was, always will be.

Old 04-19-2021, 11:01 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,474,479 times
Isn't Kevin the guy that was on the phone with the liar of a president when the insurrection was in full force.. with the tone of pure indifference when Kevin begged for helped? That former p.o.s and twice impeached person said 'gee Kevin guess these ppl (rioters) are more upset about the election then you are'.

So let's get real. Maxine waters needs to clean up her own state . She needs to stop applying her first amendment right. It only.works for Cruz and Greene to make outlandish statements.

She was not asked to come there. She was not creating anything other then discord.
She stooped to statements that were best left unsaid. But gee, I guess she was more upset about the incidences then other politicians.

Old 04-19-2021, 11:05 AM

10,192 posts, read 11,177,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Isn't Kevin the guy that was on the phone with the liar of a president when the insurrection was in full force.. with the tone of pure indifference when Kevin begged for helped? That former p.o.s and twice impeached person said 'gee Kevin guess these ppl (rioters) are more upset about the election then you are'.

So let's get real. Maxine waters needs to clean up her own state . She needs to stop applying her first amendment right. It only.works for Cruz and Greene to make outlandish statements.

She was not asked to come there. She was not creating anything other then discord.
She stooped to statements that were best left unsaid. But gee, I guess she was more upset about the incidences then other politicians.
Gee, You heard the Convo, word for word?

Where is the Link claiming this Phone call and the Statements of such, I bolded, I'd like to read what was said in this Famous Phone call???

Stop spreading LIES. There is a thingie called slander as well. You can't put words in others mouths, even on Forums like this. You do know this right????

This is why Dems/Liberals are Liars, Liars, Liars. I believe nothing You Spew, Poster. You Just lied, Lied, Lied. Did I say Lie? Sure as Heck... Come back with some truths,

Old 04-19-2021, 11:55 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,474,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Gee, You heard the Convo, word for word?

Where is the Link claiming this Phone call and the Statements of such, I bolded, I'd like to read what was said in this Famous Phone call???

Stop spreading LIES. There is a thingie called slander as well. You can't put words in others mouths, even on Forums like this. You do know this right????

This is why Dems/Liberals are Liars, Liars, Liars. I believe nothing You Spew, Poster. You Just lied, Lied, Lied. Did I say Lie? Sure as Heck... Come back with some truths,
You are welcome to have an opinion. And I appreciate that you carry much passion in your false narrative.

Sidney Powell spoke about her silly statements :' No Reasonable Person' Would Have Believed Her 'Outlandish' Election Conspiracy Theory'

Someday you too will come to a decent and respectable conclusion. For now you are not ready. I'm okay with that.

Old 04-19-2021, 05:58 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times
Mad Maxxine may have thrown Chauvin's trial.
wow.

Judge in Chauvin trial says Rep. Maxine Waters' comments inciting violence “may result in this whole trial being overturned”

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...ing-overturned

Old 04-19-2021, 06:37 PM

4,409 posts, read 1,711,481 times
I thought people liked the Constitution? The right to assemble is this there, right?

Old 04-19-2021, 06:59 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,833,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting the Democrats brought charges against President Trump on inciting the January 6 riots yet are silent on Maxine Waters inciting violence

https://youtu.be/eQ3MriFQuSc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntational.html

Kevin McCarthy: I Will ‘Bring Action’ Against Maxine Waters For ‘Inciting Violence’ If Pelosi Doesn’t

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) demanded on Sunday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) take action against Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) over remarks that Waters made over the weekend, otherwise he will be forced to take action.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/kevin...-pelosi-doesnt
He's about three months too late if he wants to bring charges about inciting violence.

Old 04-19-2021, 07:46 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,529,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Very generous justification. It's almost as you are trying to make something fit a narrative...

Why not just say the truth? She is a vile race baiter guilty of overt incitement to violence.

But in your world, you want to pretend that is ok because she pretends to care.

Old 04-19-2021, 08:05 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,036,424 times
Everyone is so scared to stand up to a Black woman out of the fear of being called "racist". JUST DO IT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies